Paul Hemmings
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master

Season 24 Week 5 processing ... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 24 Week 5 processing ...   Season 24 Week 5 processing ... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Dec - 11:16

I could spend money on advertising the forum more but tbh I'm a bit reluctant to do that because the website doesn't actually belong to me. Ross could decide to let it close at anytime and advertising is very expensive, even on facebook it costs at least $5 a day. I'd be happy to spend a certain amount on advertising and try to get a few new faces in, always willing to try that of course, but I can't put money into other people's websites even if they are directly related to CF.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 24 Week 5 processing ...   Season 24 Week 5 processing ... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Dec - 11:20

The plan for Arsenal is to move Arsene Wenger in as manager and sort out their squad problems this week and list the excess players that wont fit in. That should bring them back up to speed for next week's game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 24 Week 5 processing ...   Season 24 Week 5 processing ... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Dec - 11:20

That's fair comment Paul, I don't think we need to spend money advertising it. Good old fashioned word of mouth and a twitter account might help a bit.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 24 Week 5 processing ...   Season 24 Week 5 processing ... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Dec - 12:38

okay I've sorted Arsenal out now by getting everybody on the correct wages to temper their attitudes and once their morale returns they should be a force again.

Wenger plays FAS

The new team is Given: lb Bale cl Samba cr Agger rb Sagna : am Essien : dr VanDer Vaart dy Ramsey dl Walcott : tm Tevez : cf Torres

with Rooney Bendtner Chamberlain Koscielny Savic & Szczesny on the bench with Giroud injured this week.

Distin & Diarra are listed as surplus and too old for Wenger.
Rooney wont be happy on the bench for long and a better GK or CB swap would tempt Wenger into a sale I expect via permanent bids. ( or Tevez might be swapped so Rooney can then play each week ).

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 24 Week 5 processing ...   Season 24 Week 5 processing ... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Dec - 22:26

Phil had a very good side, but as Paul points out the attitude thing has hurt him.

But as rich very correctly points out for me it's an excellent addition as we have to think how we manage the squad and not just hord a load of quality players.

I was never sure what Walcott adds to a team as a dy he ain't getting involved in the rough stuff and I'm not sure he even knows where his own penalty area is nevermind defending it.

Massive shame though, shame to lose the second best looking manager on the forum lol Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 24 Week 5 processing ...   Season 24 Week 5 processing ... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Dec - 22:37

Would Wenger be better off keeping Rooney being the younger of the 3?

..... And Torres is gash anyhow lol
Back to top Go down
Iain@RealMadrid
Premier League - 92/92
Premier League - 92/92
Iain@RealMadrid

PostSubject: Re: Season 24 Week 5 processing ...   Season 24 Week 5 processing ... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Dec - 8:20

What a waste of a left back, is it time for a massive transfer.?????????????
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Season 24 Week 5 processing ...   Season 24 Week 5 processing ... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Dec - 10:24

Not sure he is a left back anymore?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 24 Week 5 processing ...   Season 24 Week 5 processing ... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Dec - 10:36

Certainly shouldn't be a left back, shouldn't even be able to play there. Should be LWRWTM if you ask me
Back to top Go down
Iain@RealMadrid
Premier League - 92/92
Premier League - 92/92
Iain@RealMadrid

PostSubject: Re: Season 24 Week 5 processing ...   Season 24 Week 5 processing ... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Dec - 20:46

Let's see what Mr Wenger will be tempted with Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 24 Week 5 processing ...   Season 24 Week 5 processing ... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Dec - 9:40

I'd say TMDy

It's not like he's forgot or can't play fullback or left midfield.
It's just no longer his primary position.

He made his name at Southampton as a stand out full back
Back to top Go down

Season 24 Week 5 processing ...
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6