Championship Football Play By Mail PBM

Football Club Management Simulation
 
HomeSiteLog inRegister

Share | 
 

 Season 25 Week 18 processing...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99


Posts : 3592
Join date : 2009-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Season 25 Week 18 processing...   Wed 10 Jun - 10:19

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Man United 0 Man City 1 Lescott header on 5 minutes.
Sevilla 0 Tenerife 1 Diogo header.


Great early goal for Geoff, will silence the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
avatar

Posts : 21414
Reputation : 930
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Season 25 Week 18 processing...   Wed 10 Jun - 10:19

Sevilla 1 Tenerife 1 Torres on 7 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
avatar

Posts : 21414
Reputation : 930
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Season 25 Week 18 processing...   Wed 10 Jun - 10:20

Torino 0 Cagliari 1 Nocerino on 8 minutes.
Valencia 1 Sociedad 0 Granero.
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
avatar

Posts : 3592
Reputation : 1119
Join date : 2009-11-29
Location : Nottingham

PostSubject: Re: Season 25 Week 18 processing...   Wed 10 Jun - 10:21

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Spurs 1 Plymouth 0 Marveaux on 4 minutes, a rare goal for him.
Cambridge 1 Palace 1 Donaldson.
Wisla 0 Gornik 1 Blacczykowski freekick.


Surprise goal at The Lane, long long way to go yet though.  The old adage 'you can score too early'....
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
avatar

Posts : 21414
Reputation : 930
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Season 25 Week 18 processing...   Wed 10 Jun - 10:21

Cherry 1 Harps 0 Henshall on 10 minutes.
Valencia 2 Sociedad 0 Cuenca.
Back to top Go down
Rob@Inter
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
avatar

Posts : 2279
Reputation : 676
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 45
Location : London

PostSubject: Re: Season 25 Week 18 processing...   Wed 10 Jun - 10:22

Tom@Charlton wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:
Spurs 1 Plymouth 0 Marveaux on 4 minutes, a rare goal for him.
Cambridge 1 Palace 1 Donaldson.
Wisla 0 Gornik 1 Blacczykowski freekick.


Surprise goal at The Lane, long long way to go yet though.  The old adage 'you can score too early'....
As a Forest fan I disagree. I'd be happy if we ever scored. Or defended actually. In fact, if we did anything which resembled playing football I'd be delighted.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
avatar

Posts : 21414
Reputation : 930
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Season 25 Week 18 processing...   Wed 10 Jun - 10:23

Hamburg 0 Dortmund 1 Palacio freekick on 12 minutes.
Rangers 1 Celtic 0 Hahn.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
avatar

Posts : 21414
Reputation : 930
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Season 25 Week 18 processing...   Wed 10 Jun - 10:24

West Brom 0 Soton 1 Arteta freekick on 13 minutes.
Torino 0 Cagliari 2 Acquafresca.
Sevilla 2 Tenerife 1 Mallo header.
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
avatar

Posts : 3592
Reputation : 1119
Join date : 2009-11-29
Location : Nottingham

PostSubject: Re: Season 25 Week 18 processing...   Wed 10 Jun - 10:25

Rob@Inter wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:
As Tom rightly reminded me an important game in France as well where second placed Monaco play hosts to Tom's league leaders Nantes, but to the goals...

Barnet 0 Wycombe 1 Atsu on 2 minutes.
Bordeaux 0 Etienne 1 Barnetta.
Auxerre 0 Lyon 1 Firmino, doing well with his second goal in three games.
Bayern 1 Berlin 0 Gomez.
Firmino is worth a watch in the Copa America. Secured a regular place in the Brazil starting 11.

Surely must be moving on from Hoffenheim this summer?  Needs to be at a bigger club.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
avatar

Posts : 21414
Reputation : 930
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Season 25 Week 18 processing...   Wed 10 Jun - 10:26

and our first big goal of the day, and it's come at Charlton, so let's go over to Ian Turner to get the details...come in Ian...
Back to top Go down
Geoff@ManCity
League Two - 86/86
League Two - 86/86
avatar

Posts : 97
Reputation : 107
Join date : 2012-08-20
Location : London

PostSubject: Re: Season 25 Week 18 processing...   Wed 10 Jun - 10:28

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Man United 0 Man City 1 Lescott header on 5 minutes.
Sevilla 0 Tenerife 1 Diogo header.

cheers
Back to top Go down
Rob@Inter
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
avatar

Posts : 2279
Reputation : 676
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 45
Location : London

PostSubject: Re: Season 25 Week 18 processing...   Wed 10 Jun - 10:28

Tom@Charlton wrote:
Rob@Inter wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:
As Tom rightly reminded me an important game in France as well where second placed Monaco play hosts to Tom's league leaders Nantes, but to the goals...

Barnet 0 Wycombe 1 Atsu on 2 minutes.
Bordeaux 0 Etienne 1 Barnetta.
Auxerre 0 Lyon 1 Firmino, doing well with his second goal in three games.
Bayern 1 Berlin 0 Gomez.
Firmino is worth a watch in the Copa America. Secured a regular place in the Brazil starting 11.

Surely must be moving on from Hoffenheim this summer?  Needs to be at a bigger club.
No idea. Lots of talk but no action.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
avatar

Posts : 21414
Reputation : 930
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Season 25 Week 18 processing...   Wed 10 Jun - 10:30

welcome to a windy London where Watford are the visitors today in what has been an even match up until now, well until Jose Enrique squeezed home a shot on 15 minutes to make the early score

Charlton 0 Watford 1

but all to play for still in this game.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
avatar

Posts : 21414
Reputation : 930
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Season 25 Week 18 processing...   Wed 10 Jun - 10:31

West Brom 1 Soton 1 Whelan on 15 minutes.
Paris 1 Cannes 0 Gomis.
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
avatar

Posts : 3592
Reputation : 1119
Join date : 2009-11-29
Location : Nottingham

PostSubject: Re: Season 25 Week 18 processing...   Wed 10 Jun - 10:31

Paul Hemmings wrote:
welcome to a windy London where Watford are the visitors today in what has been an even match up until now, well until Jose Enrique squeezed home a shot on 15 minutes to make the early score

Charlton 0 Watford 1

but all to play for still in this game.


Gutted, gone against form that goal, but then Jamies side was always gonna hit form at some point, his squad is too good not to.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
avatar

Posts : 21414
Reputation : 930
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Season 25 Week 18 processing...   Wed 10 Jun - 10:32

Spurs 1 Plymouth 1 Aguero penalty on 16 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
avatar

Posts : 3592
Reputation : 1119
Join date : 2009-11-29
Location : Nottingham

PostSubject: Re: Season 25 Week 18 processing...   Wed 10 Jun - 10:33

Had to be a Liverpool player that scored too!!
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
avatar

Posts : 21414
Reputation : 930
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Season 25 Week 18 processing...   Wed 10 Jun - 10:33

Wolves 0 Westham 1 Cole on 17 minutes.
Bolton 0 Wednesday 1 Boyd header.
St Johnstone 1 Inverness 0 Cleverley freekick.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
avatar

Posts : 21414
Reputation : 930
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Season 25 Week 18 processing...   Wed 10 Jun - 10:35

Barnet 1 Wycombe 1 Gate header on 18 minutes.
Paris 1 Cannes 1 Brellier.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
avatar

Posts : 21414
Reputation : 930
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Season 25 Week 18 processing...   Wed 10 Jun - 10:36

Spurs 1 Plymouth 2 Aguero on 19 minutes.
Wolves 1 Westham 1 Juarez penalty.
West Brom 2 Soton 1 Samaras penalty.
Bordeaux 0 Etienne 2 Barnetta freekick.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
avatar

Posts : 21414
Reputation : 930
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Season 25 Week 18 processing...   Wed 10 Jun - 10:37

Cambridge 1 Palace 2 Moritz on 22 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
avatar

Posts : 21414
Reputation : 930
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Season 25 Week 18 processing...   Wed 10 Jun - 10:38

and our second big goal of the day has come in the Milan derby, so let's go across to Boomer Esiason, who is guest commentating on that game for us today, Boomer what's happening in the rain in Milan...
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
avatar

Posts : 3592
Reputation : 1119
Join date : 2009-11-29
Location : Nottingham

PostSubject: Re: Season 25 Week 18 processing...   Wed 10 Jun - 10:38

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Spurs 1 Plymouth 2 Aguero on 19 minutes.
Wolves 1 Westham 1 Juarez penalty.
West Brom 2 Soton 1 Samaras penalty.
Bordeaux 0 Etienne 2 Barnetta freekick.


Gonna be a long afternoon for Spurs now....
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
avatar

Posts : 3592
Reputation : 1119
Join date : 2009-11-29
Location : Nottingham

PostSubject: Re: Season 25 Week 18 processing...   Wed 10 Jun - 10:40

Paul Hemmings wrote:
and our second big goal of the day has come in the Milan derby, so let's go across to Boomer Esiason, who is guest commentating on that game for us today, Boomer what's happening in the rain in Milan...


The engraver is also at the San Siro poised.....
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
avatar

Posts : 21414
Reputation : 930
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Season 25 Week 18 processing...   Wed 10 Jun - 10:41

It's a strange game this soccer football but despite that I can tell you that Inter have taken an early lead with a fine shot from David Silva, who I understand will be joining Nantes next week, he seemed to enjoy that goal as did the fans, so after 22 minutes it is

Inter 1 Milan 0
Back to top Go down
Rob@Inter
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
avatar

Posts : 2279
Reputation : 676
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 45
Location : London

PostSubject: Re: Season 25 Week 18 processing...   Wed 10 Jun - 10:41

Tom@Charlton wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:
and our second big goal of the day has come in the Milan derby, so let's go across to Boomer Esiason, who is guest commentating on that game for us today, Boomer what's happening in the rain in Milan...


The engraver is also at the San Siro poised.....
Never count the chickens.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Season 25 Week 18 processing...   

Back to top Go down
 
Season 25 Week 18 processing...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Championship Football Play By Mail PBM :: General Game Discussion-
Jump to: