Championship Football Play By Mail PBM

Football Club Management Simulation
 
HomeSiteLog inRegister

Share | 
 

 Season 26 Week 12 processing...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master


Posts : 21414
Join date : 2009-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 Week 12 processing...   Thu 3 Mar - 11:43

Premiership

new leaders this week as the lead again changes hands

Man City 26 +21
Charlton 26 +12
Watford 23 +10
Arsenal 22 +9
Fulham 22 +7
Plymouth 20 +9
Leicester 19 -7
Birmingham 18 +2
Chelsea 11 -8
--------------------
Newcastle 8 -9
Spurs 5 -26
Man United 2 -20
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
avatar

Posts : 21414
Reputation : 930
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 Week 12 processing...   Thu 3 Mar - 11:44

Championship

Liverpool 28 +17
Villa 25 +15
Wolves 23 +7
Blackburn 21 +9
Everton 20 +7
West Brom 17 +0
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
avatar

Posts : 3592
Reputation : 1119
Join date : 2009-11-29
Location : Nottingham

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 Week 12 processing...   Thu 3 Mar - 11:45

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Premiership

new leaders this week as the lead again changes hands

Man City 26 +21
Charlton 26 +12
Watford 23 +10
Arsenal 22 +9
Fulham 22 +7
Plymouth 20 +9
Leicester 19 -7
Birmingham 18 +2
Chelsea 11 -8
--------------------
Newcastle 8 -9
Spurs 5 -26
Man United 2 -20

Massive game next week, Charlton v Watford. The Hornets could pull themselves back into it, fall a long way behind or a draw could result in Geoff becoming massive favourites for the title.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
avatar

Posts : 21414
Reputation : 930
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 Week 12 processing...   Thu 3 Mar - 11:47

League One

Oldham 26 +15
Burnley 22 +4
Soton 20 +7
Leeds 18 +4
Palace 18 +1
Reading 17 -3

looks like Middsboro, one time league champions and champions of europe when they were managed by the great Dave Cowe, are set for the drop into english footballs fourth tier, sad days for all boro fans.
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99


Posts : 1422
Reputation : 296
Join date : 2010-09-22
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 Week 12 processing...   Thu 3 Mar - 11:48

Tom@Charlton wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:
Premiership

new leaders this week as the lead again changes hands

Man City 26 +21
Charlton 26 +12
Watford 23 +10
Arsenal 22 +9
Fulham 22 +7
Plymouth 20 +9
Leicester 19 -7
Birmingham 18 +2
Chelsea 11 -8
--------------------
Newcastle 8 -9
Spurs 5 -26
Man United 2 -20

Massive game next week, Charlton v Watford. The Hornets could pull themselves back into it, fall a long way behind or a draw could result in Geoff becoming massive favourites for the title.
Biggest issue for Plymouth is winning games - dropped points to Chelsea, Spurs etc - all games I should be winning...
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
avatar

Posts : 21414
Reputation : 930
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 Week 12 processing...   Thu 3 Mar - 11:49

League Two

Banstead 36 +38
Wednesday 29 +17
Wimbledon 26 +12
Portsmouth 24 +10 unmanaged.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
avatar

Posts : 21414
Reputation : 930
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 Week 12 processing...   Thu 3 Mar - 11:51

Conference

Wycombe 29 +18
Preston 28 +30
Luton 23 +10 unmanaged.
Huddersfield 20 +4 unmanaged.

Wycombe wobbled this week after a great winning streak came to an end allowing Preston to close the gap at the top to just one point.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
avatar

Posts : 21414
Reputation : 930
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 Week 12 processing...   Thu 3 Mar - 11:55

Le Championnat

new leaders in France for the first time in a very long time...

Paris 32 +26
Nantes 32 +21
Monaco 24 +8
Etienne 23 +9

Alain finally getting his team on the same page as they hit the top, albeit only on goal difference, and a new boss takes over at Marseilles, with plenty of work to do. We wont be writing Nantes off though as Tom has more experience than most in this league.
Back to top Go down
Rob@Inter
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
avatar

Posts : 2279
Reputation : 676
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 45
Location : London

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 Week 12 processing...   Thu 3 Mar - 11:55

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Conference

Wycombe 29 +18
Preston 28 +30
Luton 23 +10 unmanaged.
Huddersfield 20 +4 unmanaged.

Wycombe wobbled this week after a great winning streak came to an end allowing Preston to close the gap at the top to just one point.

Given Ollie's first game had him concede 5 I think this is not an awful turnaround.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
avatar

Posts : 21414
Reputation : 930
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 Week 12 processing...   Thu 3 Mar - 11:59

Bundesliga

Schalke 31 +25
Berlin 26 +17
Bayern 26 +10
Dortmund 25 +9
Hamburg 21 +1
Stuttgart 16 -4

Andy's side opened up a five point gap over the chasing pack this week, will they become distracted with the very tough trip to Maine Road in the not too distant future ? who knows, its certainly very exciting though. Bayern continue to struggle and are losing ground quickly.
Back to top Go down
Andy@Schalke
International 94/94
International 94/94
avatar

Posts : 401
Reputation : 177
Join date : 2015-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 Week 12 processing...   Thu 3 Mar - 12:04

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Bundesliga

Schalke 31 +25
Berlin 26 +17
Bayern 26 +10
Dortmund 25 +9
Hamburg 21 +1
Stuttgart 16 -4

Andy's side opened up a five point gap over the chasing pack this week, will they become distracted with the very tough trip to Maine Road in the not too distant future ? who knows, its certainly very exciting though. Bayern continue to struggle and are losing ground quickly.
I'll certainly be distracted for that one week! Was hoping to finish top of the euro group, but was not meant to be it seems. As it turns out, I'd have needed a cricket score v Arsenal in the final group match - to be honest, I'm glad I got out of a tough group!
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
avatar

Posts : 21414
Reputation : 930
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 Week 12 processing...   Thu 3 Mar - 12:05

Eredivisie

PSV 31 +17
Feyenoord 29 +20
Ajax 24 +15
Twente 23 +10
Sittard 23 +8

Dave, the Wycombe boss was quoted as saying "I look forward to extending the rivalry between myself and the Preston boss here in Holland", shortly after taking over at PSV. The dutch giants become Dave's parent club with Wycombe as their feeder club. And a startup turn has been sent out to try and attract a new manager to Rotterdam, so the competition in Holland seems to be increasing.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
avatar

Posts : 21414
Reputation : 930
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 Week 12 processing...   Thu 3 Mar - 12:10

Serie A

Juventus again fail to capitalise on an Inter wobble...

Inter 26 =12
Napoli 24 +20
Juventus 24 +10
Ancona 21 +18
Cagliari 20 +9
Milan 20 +9
Fiorentina 20 +1
Roma 19 +0
Parma 11 -12
-----------------
Lazio 6 -20 unmanaged.
Lecce 4 -26
Empoli 2 -21

So many great managers now in Italy its almost as competitive as England, only really Lazio needing urgent help, and with Soton's feeder club, Torino doing well, it could be even tougher next season.
Back to top Go down
Rob@Inter
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
avatar

Posts : 2279
Reputation : 676
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 45
Location : London

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 Week 12 processing...   Thu 3 Mar - 12:12

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Serie A

Juventus again fail to capitalise on an Inter wobble...

Inter 26 =12
Napoli 24 +20
Juventus 24 +10
Ancona 21 +18
Cagliari 20 +9
Milan 20 +9
Fiorentina 20 +1
Roma 19 +0
Parma 11 -12
-----------------
Lazio 6 -20 unmanaged.
Lecce 4 -26
Empoli 2 -21

So many great managers now in Italy its almost as competitive as England, only really Lazio needing urgent help, and with Soton's feeder club, Torino doing well, it could be even tougher next season.

Had to make sure Inter won in Europe to top the group.  Home advantage is vita in the quarter finals.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
avatar

Posts : 21414
Reputation : 930
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 Week 12 processing...   Thu 3 Mar - 12:12

Copa Libertadores results from earlier

San Lorenzo 1 Santos 1
Vasco 2 Independente 1

Gremio 2 River Plate 1
Nacional 1 Sao Paulo 6 ( six )

Catolica 2 Boca 2
Bolivar 3 Palmeiras 2

Millionarios 0 Flamengo 2
Emelec 2 Penarol 0
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
avatar

Posts : 21414
Reputation : 930
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 Week 12 processing...   Thu 3 Mar - 12:14

Copa Libertadores Quarter-Final draw

Santos vs Gremio
Sao Paulo vs Vasco
Boca vs Millionarios
Flamengo vs Palmeiras
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
avatar

Posts : 21414
Reputation : 930
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 Week 12 processing...   Thu 3 Mar - 12:15

Tippaligaen

Viking 36 +29
Rosenborg 30 +22

looks like Viking are again heading to the title.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
avatar

Posts : 21414
Reputation : 930
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 Week 12 processing...   Thu 3 Mar - 12:16

Ekstraklassa

Gornik 34 +26
Wisla 24 +15

pretty much done and dusted now as Wisla begin to fade away.
Back to top Go down
Rich@Birmingham
Championship 90/90
Championship 90/90
avatar

Posts : 193
Reputation : 63
Join date : 2013-01-31
Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 Week 12 processing...   Thu 3 Mar - 12:18

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Copa Libertadores Quarter-Final draw

Santos vs Gremio
Sao Paulo vs Vasco
Boca vs Millionarios
Flamengo vs Palmeiras
Great cheers Paul  affraid lol!
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
avatar

Posts : 21414
Reputation : 930
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 Week 12 processing...   Thu 3 Mar - 12:18

Campeonato Portugues

Lisbon 34 +21
Benfica 29 +18
Belenenses 24 +12 unmanaged
Porto 20 +10 reality managed

there maybe a new boss at Porto next week, we'll have to wait and see.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
avatar

Posts : 21414
Reputation : 930
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 Week 12 processing...   Thu 3 Mar - 12:19

Rich@Birmingham wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:
Copa Libertadores Quarter-Final draw

Santos vs Gremio
Sao Paulo vs Vasco
Boca vs Millionarios
Flamengo vs Palmeiras
Great cheers Paul  affraid lol!

sorry mate Smile it'll be a great game, your side has improved immensely this season, best of luck.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
avatar

Posts : 21414
Reputation : 930
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 Week 12 processing...   Thu 3 Mar - 12:24

Scotland Premier Division

St Johnstone 36 +43
Celtic 25 +10
Inverness 24 +7
Rangers 22 +12

First Division

Hearts 29 +22
Dundee 22 +4 unmanaged

Second Division

Morton 29 +17
Dunfermline 29 +14 unmanaged
Arbroath 21 +4
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
avatar

Posts : 21414
Reputation : 930
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 Week 12 processing...   Thu 3 Mar - 12:26

La Liga Primera Division

Real Madrid 29 +16
Real Betis 27 +15 reality managed
Barcelona 25 +19
Valencia 23 +10

Iain's side continue to keep the chasing pack at bay by winning their vital games.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
avatar

Posts : 21414
Reputation : 930
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 Week 12 processing...   Thu 3 Mar - 12:28

MLS

Cosmos 27 +11
Chicago 26 +14
Harrisburg 23 +10
Tampa 21 +3 unmanaged
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
avatar

Posts : 21414
Reputation : 930
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 Week 12 processing...   Thu 3 Mar - 12:28

okay that's the roundup finished, onto the transfers now...
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
avatar

Posts : 21414
Reputation : 930
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 Week 12 processing...   Thu 3 Mar - 13:02

the first of the mega deals has gone through okay, despite breaking my player swap system with such high figures, never thought any player would ever be worth 100million.

Sergio Aguero joins Manchester City for £100million and Jamie Vardy moves to Plymouth for nothing as part of the deal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Season 26 Week 12 processing...   

Back to top Go down
 
Season 26 Week 12 processing...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Championship Football Play By Mail PBM :: General Game Discussion-
Jump to: