Player of the Year nominations

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

Player of the Year nominations Empty
PostSubject: Player of the Year nominations   Player of the Year nominations Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jul - 14:30

easy peasy...could everyone nominate one player from their team to be put forward into the player of the year vote that we shall cast next turn. the player who in that receives the most votes will be Footballer of the year. simply nominate a player and give a reason for it...i.e 10 goals from midfield, consistently in players of the week and most consistent player, top goalscorer with 15 goals etc etc.

no nominations for feeder clubs.

Last edited by Stuart@Roma on Sat 24 Jul - 14:33; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Player of the Year nominations   Player of the Year nominations Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jul - 14:33

Roma nomination - Daniele De Rossi - De Rossi is among the top points scorers of the season and is in the team of the season for the dynamo position in italy. 6 goals from midfield and the most consistent player in my squad by a mile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Player of the Year nominations   Player of the Year nominations Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jul - 16:02

arshavin - bin in the top 6 players in serie a every week apart from this turn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Player of the Year nominations   Player of the Year nominations Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jul - 17:30

Hard to pick one.

Probably Zokora. Consistantly good without being sensational. I think the only ever-present in Leicesters season
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Player of the Year nominations   Player of the Year nominations Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jul - 13:36

Plymouth - Rooney. 32 goals in 29 games according to my squad sheet although that may well be 32 goals in 21 league games (I'm not sure where those stats come from). Has consistently been in the top players in my league, if not the top player with his worst score being 25 and best 93! (Any single players scoring more than 93 this season?)

Like for Man U in real life he has dragged the team to within a whisker of the title.
Back to top Go down
Phil@Watford
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Phil@Watford

Order Sheet
CLUB:

PostSubject: Re: Player of the Year nominations   Player of the Year nominations Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jul - 13:45

Player of the season........ ME!

Yeah Dan, tevez got 99 in like week 12 or summit lol.

So I think tevez is my player of the season.

I'm sure the team sheet doesn't include Europe or cup goals but counts the apps if they appear in the cup or Europe for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: Player of the Year nominations   Player of the Year nominations Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jul - 14:17

A few candidates at Inter. Del Piero had an amazing swan song season, Maicon has been really menacing, Eto'o has scored 1.8 goals per game since joining and Julio Cesar has been awesome in goal.

However Inter's player of the season has to be .............. Cambiasso. After he came in Inter didn't lose another game and he dominated the midfield in a way none of his predecessors ever did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Player of the Year nominations   Player of the Year nominations Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jul - 14:32

Phil@Arsenal wrote:

Yeah Dan, tevez got 99 in like week 12 or summit lol.

Within a whisker of glory again, the story of my season. Evil or Very Mad Should never have sold the little Argie guy either, I knew it would come back and bite me on the ass!
Back to top Go down
Phil@Watford
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Phil@Watford

Order Sheet
CLUB:

PostSubject: Re: Player of the Year nominations   Player of the Year nominations Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jul - 14:33

do you need a hug dan?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Player of the Year nominations   Player of the Year nominations Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jul - 14:55

Tiago 'Mr consistency' mendez.

Captain marvel, leads by example,the engine room, always gets himself on the ball and makes the team tick.

My best signing by a longshot.

(another from the Dan Fernaux production line)
Back to top Go down
Jamie@Watford
International 94/94
International 94/94

PostSubject: Re: Player of the Year nominations   Player of the Year nominations Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jul - 15:10

Mines got to be Big Vincent Kompany, 1 of my 2 midfield enforcers at Watford, never has a bad game, always gives a good performance at AM.

Not sure if we're including feeder clubs but got to give a shout to Ancona's Rogerio Vagner, who? I can hear you asking. Ive no idea but thanks to his 25 goals in 19 games Ancona will be plying their trade in serie A next season!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Player of the Year nominations   Player of the Year nominations Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jul - 15:52

Will@Fulham wrote:
Tiago 'Mr consistency' mendez.

Captain marvel, leads by example,the engine room, always gets himself on the ball and makes the team tick.

My best signing by a longshot.

(another from the Dan Fernaux production line)

Grrr, I'm going to have to stop let good players go!
[Glad their working out for you guys really]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Player of the Year nominations   Player of the Year nominations Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jul - 16:07

Lol!

He just needed to feel loved Dan,

become a big fish in a small pond and all that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Player of the Year nominations   Player of the Year nominations Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jul - 18:05

Super Frank Lampard a DY playing at AM plays superb every week getting in top players most of them aswell banging in 19 goals(so far),rules the midfield
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Player of the Year nominations   Player of the Year nominations Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jul - 19:11

Mine has to be kaka but only just him and xavi have been great this season. Can we do a youngster of the season too? I'll go for neymar loads of goals.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Player of the Year nominations   Player of the Year nominations Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jul - 20:10

Shaun Wrong Phillips

MOM almost every game. Gonzalez and Rodallega ran him close.
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Player of the Year nominations   Player of the Year nominations Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jul - 22:55

may i nominate one for genoa...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mattia_Graffiedi

the guy is a CF legend....in both senses of the term....top scorer in serie a for like 3 seasons running now?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Player of the Year nominations   Player of the Year nominations Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jul - 11:45

Well in my short time at Birmingham its gotta be Lassana Diarra, very consistent and dangerous playing at AM.

For United it would be Giggsy, very consistent no matter what position he played!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Player of the Year nominations   Player of the Year nominations Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jul - 12:30

In my short time at Milan it has to be Andrea Pirlo, consistently one of the big performers in the centre of Midfield playing at AM, with 11 goals in 34 starts
Back to top Go down
Iain@RealMadrid
Premier League - 92/92
Premier League - 92/92
Iain@RealMadrid

PostSubject: Re: Player of the Year nominations   Player of the Year nominations Icon_minitimeMon 2 Aug - 22:59

Messi, 29 games, 37 goals not including 8 in internationals and had 90+ points in 5 league games. Hate to say it but I'm a one man team this year
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Player of the Year nominations   Player of the Year nominations Icon_minitimeMon 2 Aug - 23:48

Iain@RealMadrid wrote:
Messi, 29 games, 37 goals not including 8 in internationals and had 90+ points in 5 league games. Hate to say it but I'm a one man team this year

Have to go with you on that shout Iain. My vote is entered and yours.
Back to top Go down

Player of the Year nominations
Page 1 of 1