Jamie@Watford
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

THE GOLDEN TICKET - WATFORD VS FULHAM - TEAM NEWS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE GOLDEN TICKET - WATFORD VS FULHAM - TEAM NEWS   THE GOLDEN TICKET - WATFORD VS FULHAM - TEAM NEWS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug - 15:22

its alright though Rich, you've still got Keith Andrews Smile
Back to top Go down
Jamie@Watford
International 94/94
International 94/94

PostSubject: Re: THE GOLDEN TICKET - WATFORD VS FULHAM - TEAM NEWS   THE GOLDEN TICKET - WATFORD VS FULHAM - TEAM NEWS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug - 15:33

I've been pretty relaxed all week, but shitting it now, this is killing me!

Thanks for the support Tom and Matt - I know its cos u genuinely want Watford to win and not so u can laugh at Will!!!!

Rich I'm cheering u on - u should breeze it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE GOLDEN TICKET - WATFORD VS FULHAM - TEAM NEWS   THE GOLDEN TICKET - WATFORD VS FULHAM - TEAM NEWS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug - 15:52

Rob@Inter wrote:
Was Toni sick with nerves or did he have a few beers and some nose candy last night to take the edge off?

lol!!

if it makes him play better then he can pop anything he likes!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE GOLDEN TICKET - WATFORD VS FULHAM - TEAM NEWS   THE GOLDEN TICKET - WATFORD VS FULHAM - TEAM NEWS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug - 16:08

Stuart@Roma wrote:
its alright though Rich, you've still got Keith Andrews Smile

he can get as drunk as he fucking likes..he aint playing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE GOLDEN TICKET - WATFORD VS FULHAM - TEAM NEWS   THE GOLDEN TICKET - WATFORD VS FULHAM - TEAM NEWS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug - 16:20

1-1

Fulham win on penalties. Fact.
Back to top Go down
Jamie@Watford
International 94/94
International 94/94

PostSubject: Re: THE GOLDEN TICKET - WATFORD VS FULHAM - TEAM NEWS   THE GOLDEN TICKET - WATFORD VS FULHAM - TEAM NEWS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug - 16:26

Gutted - in the lead for most of the game!

Still, congratulations William and Richard!
Back to top Go down
Phil@Watford
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Phil@Watford

Order Sheet
CLUB:

PostSubject: Re: THE GOLDEN TICKET - WATFORD VS FULHAM - TEAM NEWS   THE GOLDEN TICKET - WATFORD VS FULHAM - TEAM NEWS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug - 17:09

Congrats will!!

unfortuneate jamie, but im backing you to be one of the favourites next season Smile

Back to top Go down
Mark@Newcastle
International 94/94
International 94/94
Mark@Newcastle

PostSubject: Re: THE GOLDEN TICKET - WATFORD VS FULHAM - TEAM NEWS   THE GOLDEN TICKET - WATFORD VS FULHAM - TEAM NEWS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug - 17:21

Congrats William, hard luck Jamie, I'm sure that we'll see you in the Prem soon enough!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE GOLDEN TICKET - WATFORD VS FULHAM - TEAM NEWS   THE GOLDEN TICKET - WATFORD VS FULHAM - TEAM NEWS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug - 18:12

cheers guys,

absolutely totally delighted but feel Ja's pain as i know how gutted i would have been, even more so when it comes down to pens.

Still not happy til i see it it writing as i keep thinking i heard it wrong or Paul got things mixed up with our friendly cup....(wouldnt be funny)

Ja will be up next year im in no doubt in fact he'll probably pass me as im on the way down having been taught a harsh lesson or two by dan, mark and anyone else that fancys it.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE GOLDEN TICKET - WATFORD VS FULHAM - TEAM NEWS   THE GOLDEN TICKET - WATFORD VS FULHAM - TEAM NEWS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug - 21:52

Congrats and well done Will, my manager of the year vote went to the right man!
Hard luck Jamie, horrible was to miss out.
As others have said, it's just delaying the inevitable for another season, Watford have to be nailed on for a top 2 finish.

Look forward to playing you,and probably not scoring against you next season.
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: THE GOLDEN TICKET - WATFORD VS FULHAM - TEAM NEWS   THE GOLDEN TICKET - WATFORD VS FULHAM - TEAM NEWS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug - 22:06

All I can say is.....I'm so glad Thursday is my day off work.

He normally goes on a bit, but tomorrow would be unbearable. Rolling Eyes

Well done William. No
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: THE GOLDEN TICKET - WATFORD VS FULHAM - TEAM NEWS   THE GOLDEN TICKET - WATFORD VS FULHAM - TEAM NEWS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug - 22:28

well now we know all the results (all two of them) - mustve been a hard graft that - we might aswell close the forum til tuesday. and if turns being posted saturday then assuming two business days is the norm by first class then it could be wednesday before they see the light of day on our doormats. beautiful. Rolling Eyes Sleep Mad
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: THE GOLDEN TICKET - WATFORD VS FULHAM - TEAM NEWS   THE GOLDEN TICKET - WATFORD VS FULHAM - TEAM NEWS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug - 22:36

Really frustrating, but if Paul is making improvements to the game, reviewing players and introducing more reality managers, then it might be better long term? Doesn't help with the bank holiday though.

I assume the deadline won't change though so the turnaround for week one might be rather quick!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE GOLDEN TICKET - WATFORD VS FULHAM - TEAM NEWS   THE GOLDEN TICKET - WATFORD VS FULHAM - TEAM NEWS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug - 22:39

Surely if we give him a bell tomorrow he may post them to stop the hassle and keep his customers happy?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE GOLDEN TICKET - WATFORD VS FULHAM - TEAM NEWS   THE GOLDEN TICKET - WATFORD VS FULHAM - TEAM NEWS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug - 22:45

Jonny@Empoli wrote:
Surely if we give him a bell tomorrow he may post them to stop the hassle and keep his customers happy?

We can only try.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE GOLDEN TICKET - WATFORD VS FULHAM - TEAM NEWS   THE GOLDEN TICKET - WATFORD VS FULHAM - TEAM NEWS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug - 22:46

Ok I will ring him tomorrow. Who else is in?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE GOLDEN TICKET - WATFORD VS FULHAM - TEAM NEWS   THE GOLDEN TICKET - WATFORD VS FULHAM - TEAM NEWS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug - 22:50

i did ask him, but i dont think it can be a bad thing if a few of us ask him nicely
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: THE GOLDEN TICKET - WATFORD VS FULHAM - TEAM NEWS   THE GOLDEN TICKET - WATFORD VS FULHAM - TEAM NEWS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug - 23:00

the thing is - and this is what i was going to say earlier but didnt cos it just sounds like i'm moaning and repeating myself - even posting friday wont get them here til tuesday. which is just plain frustration as it means three lost days of doing anything. they'll only get here saturday if paul gets them out on thursday. i dont mind getting it tuesday but its just a rush job all over again and so it goes on.

maybe the best thing is if its going to be late out that paul just sticks an extra week on the deadline for week 1 especially with it being such an important week, especially for the lads who have only just won the play offs and frantically trying to get prepared for a new level. ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE GOLDEN TICKET - WATFORD VS FULHAM - TEAM NEWS   THE GOLDEN TICKET - WATFORD VS FULHAM - TEAM NEWS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug - 23:59

Well done Will, I do get the feeling though that it will be a battle for mid table survival. And hard luck Jamie, looking at your squad next season should be your turn to go up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE GOLDEN TICKET - WATFORD VS FULHAM - TEAM NEWS   THE GOLDEN TICKET - WATFORD VS FULHAM - TEAM NEWS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Aug - 11:28

Congrats Will mate, prem's gonna be a whole new ball game, a good start is pretty much essential due to the strength of the teams in there! That's me guaranteed to hav Plymouth away first up lol!

Unlucky Jamie although I fully expect yourself and Matt to occupy the top 2 places next season.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE GOLDEN TICKET - WATFORD VS FULHAM - TEAM NEWS   THE GOLDEN TICKET - WATFORD VS FULHAM - TEAM NEWS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Aug - 13:16

Martin@Bohemians wrote:
Well done Will, I do get the feeling though that it will be a battle for mid table survival. And hard luck Jamie, looking at your squad next season should be your turn to go up.

id snap ur hand off mate if u offered me mid table security,

its going to be a fight to survive and get any sort of foothold in that league, theyre will be weeks where ill be truly delighted to obtain a point and will be going into some games hoping for just damage limitation.

The rediculously hard work begins now, but really relishing the challenge
Back to top Go down

THE GOLDEN TICKET - WATFORD VS FULHAM - TEAM NEWS
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2