Go down 
+2
Rob@Barcelona
Mark@Newcastle
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Actual Week 1 Results England & Italy Empty
PostSubject: Actual Week 1 Results England & Italy   Actual Week 1 Results England & Italy Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 11:06 am

Newcastle 5 - 2 Everton
Hitzelsprger (3) (Luque 4)
Nasri (13,18) (Duff 47)
Forlan (25)
Muntari (61)

Fulham 0 - 2 Plymouth
(Rooney 31,61)

Chelsea 1 - 2 Man City
Drogba (Cool Deco (27)
Heskey (59)

Birmingham 4 - 0 Arsenal
Adebayor (26,57,70)
Fletcher (62)

Championship

Palace 3 - 1 Hull
Prica (3,14) Gonzalez (40)
Chopra (36)

Norwich 1 - 0 Watford
Gillespie (16)

League 1

Wednesday 1 - 1 Charlton
Whelen (91) Beckham (3)

Bolton 4 - 1 Portsmouth
Lovenkrands (30,36) Maccarone (58)
Elmander (54)
Gardner (72)

Coventry 0 - 0 Leicester

Italy

Cremonese 4 - 4 Juventus
Leite (6,14) Correia (10)
Hulk ( 26) Busquets (37)
Barnetta (81) Arshavin (41,48)

Roma 1 - 6 Fiorentina
De Rossi (3) Pizzaro (36,58,6 info missing)
Fernandez (40pen)

Milan 1 - 1 Empoli
Carvalho (43) (Milito 47)

Inter 2 - 1 Alatanta
Eto'o (68) Sobis (72)
Santos (90)

Ancona 0 - 1 Genoa
Evandro (5)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Actual Week 1 Results England & Italy   Actual Week 1 Results England & Italy Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 11:20 am

Sorry stu but.....ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha its made my day
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Actual Week 1 Results England & Italy   Actual Week 1 Results England & Italy Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 11:25 am

Im glad someone else had a shitty week.

I changed a load of squad number round this week...and then the NEW squad numbers played! arrgghh. Meant I played Martin 'Break Eduardo in two' Taylor at AM, Luke O'Neill, 17yr old RB at RH, and guess what....reading the match report. Everything that they touched turned to shit.

Cant belive that I got out of the Ricoh with a draw. Saha got sent off, and the ball didnt make it anywhere near Pavlyuchenko for the entire game.
Back to top Go down
Mark@Newcastle
International 94/94
International 94/94
Mark@Newcastle

PostSubject: Re: Actual Week 1 Results England & Italy   Actual Week 1 Results England & Italy Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 12:47 pm

Thanks for posting that up Rich.

I'm pleased with five goals, not done that for a long, long time but not the concession of two. Everybody in for Sunday training!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Actual Week 1 Results England & Italy   Actual Week 1 Results England & Italy Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 12:56 pm

Oh the joy of waiting for your turn only to find your team has been blown away by Rade Prica and Tobias Linderoth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Actual Week 1 Results England & Italy   Actual Week 1 Results England & Italy Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:02 pm

bit of a crapper of a turn here.

Fulhams result was expected, bit dissapointed with the total domination we suffered could have been a cricket score but its Dan and he really hs an absolutely awsome team, safe to say the better team won, well played mate.

the real frustration tho was off the field with scout reports and SO's not being sent, and a few goalposts being moved for transfer targets even though they were scouted the previous week.

Vicenza - bad day at the office lost 4-0 a home, the kids are going to have to learn quickly.

Only real positives got Gyan, Obinna and bebe but otherwise a poor turn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Actual Week 1 Results England & Italy   Actual Week 1 Results England & Italy Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:12 pm

Oh how i would love to be a fly on the wall when stu see's the drubbing he got,sat there in his superman underpants crying and his mum telling him its only a game lol
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: Actual Week 1 Results England & Italy   Actual Week 1 Results England & Italy Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:14 pm

Gaz@Chelsea wrote:
Oh how i would love to be a fly on the wall when stu see's the drubbing he got,sat there in his superman underpants crying and his mum telling him its only a game lol

This is the happiest thought I've had in weeks. Love the superman underpants.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Actual Week 1 Results England & Italy   Actual Week 1 Results England & Italy Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:52 pm

Thanks Rich for posting.

Will@Fulham wrote:
bit of a crapper of a turn here.

Fulhams result was expected, bit dissapointed with the total domination we suffered could have been a cricket score but its Dan and he really hs an absolutely awsome team, safe to say the better team won, well played mate.

Thanks Will. Yet to get my turn (I leave before the postie arrives) but I was very concerned by playing a fully trained team, 1st week of the season, away and using a new tactic (which had mixed pre-season results). Good to hear I dominated things and the clean sheet was a nice bonus (given how few I got last season). The downsides for me sound like the fact it sounds like I relied on Rooney again (I feel this game is becoming far too focused on the one or two key players in your team) and if it could have been a cricket score I want to know why it wasn't a cricket score. I was disappointed to see the robot-run Man City starting strongly as well.

Anyway Will hopefully things will improve for you from here. All the best!

Phil, I believe you threw down a challenge at the end of the season. Current score is Rooney 2, Tevez 0. Long may that continue!
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Actual Week 1 Results England & Italy   Actual Week 1 Results England & Italy Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 3:27 pm

by the looks of things i had a player sent off then if they had a pen. was only 1-1 up til then!

as long as i can beat genoa, cagliari and atalanta i'll be safe.....

glad i havnt got my turn now tho.
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Actual Week 1 Results England & Italy   Actual Week 1 Results England & Italy Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 4:47 pm

jesus three penalties and a direct free kick, i'll put it down as a fluke...

for anyone who hasnt got their turn today paul was sending some saturday and some today. he isnt sure if he sent the rest today or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Actual Week 1 Results England & Italy   Actual Week 1 Results England & Italy Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 5:37 pm

Had quick scan of my turn,was'nt expecting to beat Man city anyway even though they seem to do so well for what i believe an average team and was'nt expecting Cremonese to get anything againist Juve either so delighted with a 4-4 draw, scoring aint a problem for Cremonese but keeping them out is lol also Zhirkov arrived at the bridge.....which was nice
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Actual Week 1 Results England & Italy   Actual Week 1 Results England & Italy Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 6:52 pm

Stuart@Roma wrote:

for anyone who hasnt got their turn today paul was sending some saturday and some today. he isnt sure if he sent the rest today or not.

he isn't sure if he sent the rest today or not?

is his memory really that bad?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Actual Week 1 Results England & Italy   Actual Week 1 Results England & Italy Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 7:02 pm

4-4 was bout crying looking through my turn and on the 1st page i saw i was 3-1 down!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Actual Week 1 Results England & Italy   Actual Week 1 Results England & Italy Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 7:38 pm

Tom@Charlton-Bayern wrote:
Stuart@Roma wrote:

he isn't sure if he sent the rest today or not?

is his memory really that bad?

yup Laughing his exact words were that he didnt know if he had sent them today
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Actual Week 1 Results England & Italy   Actual Week 1 Results England & Italy Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 7:40 pm

Exclamation Question

Guess that means he didn't. Sad
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Actual Week 1 Results England & Italy   Actual Week 1 Results England & Italy Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 7:47 pm

i guess its better than a fib. i reckon wednesday since ours will be an extra day behind in the mail. unless he's posting them tomorrow in which case it'll be thursday or friday if he hasnt paid enough for postage. still, with a deadline of 11th October ( Shocked ) .....who cares!
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Actual Week 1 Results England & Italy   Actual Week 1 Results England & Italy Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 7:50 pm

Said to Will that I didn't think ours would come tomorrow, as he bearly has time to talk to me on the phone on mondays, let alone go to the post office.

Hopefully Wednesday, but you're right, seeing as the deadline may well be closer to xmas, who cares.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Actual Week 1 Results England & Italy   Actual Week 1 Results England & Italy Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 8:40 pm

His wife could have dropped them off (unlikely tho). He used to have someone help him with the inputting a long time ago too but I've heard nothing about them in years.
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Actual Week 1 Results England & Italy   Actual Week 1 Results England & Italy Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 9:32 pm

atleast he's trying i guess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Actual Week 1 Results England & Italy   Actual Week 1 Results England & Italy Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 8:37 am

trying, im losing intrest in the game altogether, 3 week turns are too long, had enough, if it doesnt improve quickly then my credits about ran out soon so think i'll pack it in...
Back to top Go down
Jamie@Watford
International 94/94
International 94/94

PostSubject: Re: Actual Week 1 Results England & Italy   Actual Week 1 Results England & Italy Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:47 pm

Does anyone know why the deadline is Oct 11th?

If the deadline needed extending because turns were late being sent out then I could understand?

But why a 2 week extension?
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Actual Week 1 Results England & Italy   Actual Week 1 Results England & Italy Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 8:30 pm

Holiday maybe?

Or more time to chop players skills and PTCRs. Needed doing, imo, as there are some overrated players in the game (including some of my own btw), noticed that he has chopped a few, raised some others and generally been a bit tighter on his reviews. Hopefully this might be the reason, for improvements to the game.

Havn't even got my turn yet but I know one of mine has been cut already.

Thing is, we moan there are too many 9999s and a lot of players are overrated but I suppose Paul needs a bit of time to sort these out. Think we discussed a short break in the game a while ago to get player ratings and reality managers improved, which the majority was against. Seems Paul has taken that decision himself, or a holiday.

The most frustrating thing is that I can't complain about my player whom has been cut as he is now actually more realistic with his new rating than his previous one.
If Paul is doing this all round then fair enough.

Heard that a few people have had similar or worse turns back this week with similar frustrations.

Not the greatest time for a long break, stewing on bad feedback/results but hopefully either

the work Paul will do inbetween will improve the game all round and make it more realistic

or

the rest will do him good and he will come back with increased enthusiasm and turns will come back a lot quicker maybe even before the weekends!!

After some of the horror stories with regards some players (I'll leave them to discuss details if they feel inclined) I've heard this turn, I'm not sure I want to get mine after all!!

Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Actual Week 1 Results England & Italy   Actual Week 1 Results England & Italy Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 10:03 pm

just read my match report. i'll share it with you all:

LEAGUE match ROMA vs FIORENTINA. Inside The Olympico Stadium there are 71,011 fans.

Match commentary today will be provided by Marco Tardelli and Antonio Benarrivo. "One end of the ground is swaithed in the Maroon of Roma whilst the other is swaithed in the Violet of Fiorentina". "It is a hot Summer day, the pitch is perfect, the wind is calm and its not raining".
"Nobody entertains the crowd". "The teams are warming up and looking around it is a nice stadium. Police presence looks inadequate. "

"ROMA win the kickoff". "The Ref ANDREA TALLICHI blows for the start of the game". IBRAHIMOVIC kicks off to KRASIC on the right of midfield, who starts on a mazy dribble upfield, then is pulled back by his shirt by ALICCHIA. The ref has seen it and stops play . KRASIC goes down holding his muscle strain. "KRASIC is going to stay on ". "The ref books ALICCHIA". KRASIC knocks the freekick sideways to IBRAHIMOVIC on the right wing, who plays it neatly inside to DE ROSSI in the centre of midfield, who skips past ALMIRON then shimmies to make space, then cracks a stunning drive into the far top corner of the net for a GOAL. "BECONI was just too slow in reacting, otherwise he may have reached it". The crowd applaud. "BECONI is having a right go at AYALA". "DE ROSSI celebrates with the fans behind the goal" "The noise from the home fans is incredible as they chant and sing".

Score 1 - 0 Time 3 mins Scorer was DANIELE DE ROSSI.

From the kick off PIZARRO passes to FERNANDEZ who looks up for it as the player of the season plays it into PIZARRO who starts on a run upfield, then is dispossessed with a firm tackle by

DE ROSSI at the centre of defence, who passes outside to KRASIC on the right of midfield, who is knocked to the ground as he is tackled by

GOBBI on the left of midfield, who is clearly tripped by KRASIC. The ROMA fans applaud. The ref has a long think then blows for the foul . GOBBI goes down holding his shin. "GOBBI is going to stay on ". KRASIC goes down holding his muscle strain. "KRASIC looks okay to carry on ". KRASIC walks away calmly. "The ref books KRASIC". PIZARRO takes the freekick, but too quickly, then knocks it short to BOVIO who starts on a run upfield, then turns quickly to avoid CASSANI, then looks up to see FERNANDEZ, PIZARRO, TURDO and ALMIRON making their way into the box, then hits a first time cross low into the area to TURDO within sight of the goal, who who gets tackled by HEINZE but narrowly powers round him, then is easily beaten by

DE ROSSI at the centre of defence, who unmarked and with plenty of room, then looks up and plays a floated pass across to VUCINIC on the left wing, who is tackled by NATALI but he is beaten to the rebound by MAXWELL who is beaten as he tries to knock the ball forward by

NATALI on the right side of defence, who knocks it inside to PIZARRO in the centre of midfield, who is robbed and loses possession to

DE ROSSI who gets tackled by ALMIRON but easily powers round him, then passes outside to VUCINIC on the left wing, who is tackled by NATALI
but he is beaten to the rebound by MAXWELL who skips past NATALI then is past the stranded BOVIO, then looks up to see IBRAHIMOVIC, KRASIC and
PEPE making their way into the box, then plays it low across the six yard box, just in front of everyone to PEPE within sight of the goal, who
is dispossessed with a firm tackle by

CANNAVARO at the centre of defence, who passes long up field to TURDO in a good attacking position, who danger now for ROMA as TURDO
outjumps HEINZE then brings the high ball under control, then lays it back to FERNANDEZ but it is intercepted by to

DE ROSSI at the centre of defence, who unmarked and with plenty of room, then looks up and plays a floated pass across to VUCINIC on the
left wing, who is tackled by NATALI but he is beaten to the rebound by MAXWELL who loses NATALI, then is past the stranded BOVIO, then crosses to IBRAHIMOVIC within sight of the goal, who is easily out jumped by

AYALA at the centre of defence, who kicks long up to PIZARRO at the centre of the attack, who is narrowly out jumped by

DE ROSSI at the centre of defence, who controls the high ball on his chest, then plays an easy ball out to KRASIC on the right of midfield,
who starts on a mazy dribble upfield, then is tackled by CALICCHIA but he is beaten to the rebound by CASSANI on the right wing, who is tackled
and gives possesion to

CALICCHIA on the left side of defence, who plays it inside to PIZARRO in the centre of midfield, who is knocked over as he is tackled by

DE ROSSI who under pressure from ALMIRON, then strides directly up field, then plays it short over to PEPE right up there with the attack,
who is robbed by

CANNAVARO at the centre of defence, who slots an easy pass up the middle to PIZARRO in the centre of midfield, who somehow finds some
space, then cracks a stunning drive into the far top corner of the net for a GOAL. "BUFFON had no chance with that". The crowd applaud. "BUFFON
is having a right go at HEINZE".

Score 1 - 1 Time 36 mins Scorer was DAVID PIZARRO.

IBRAHIMOVIC kicks off to VUCINIC on the left of midfield, who moves across halfway, then out paces BOVIO and runs up field, then is beaten
by

NATALI on the right side of defence, who makes some progress before passing it inside to PIZARRO in the centre of midfield, who starts on a
run upfield, then pokes it through to FERNANDEZ within sight of the goal, who who skips past GAMBERINI then belatedly goes tumbling inside the
penalty box and the ref points to the spot as the crowd jeer. The crowd jeer. FERNANDEZ places the ball on the spot and walks away. The ref
whistles for the kick to be taken. FERNANDEZ runs up, then shoots wide and high of BUFFON for a GOAL. The crowd applaud.

Score 1 - 2 Time 40 minutes Scorer was GASTON FERNANDEZ from the penalty spot.

IBRAHIMOVIC takes the kick off and passes to VUCINIC on the left of midfield, who moves across halfway, then easily goes outside BOVIO and
runs up field, then easily goes past NATALI then looks up to see HEINZE, IBRAHIMOVIC, KRASIC and PEPE making their way into the box, then
crosses into the middle to KRASIC right up there with the attack, who in turn heads down to DE ROSSI who passes it short to VUCINIC who gets
tackled by AYALA but luckily powers round him, then shoots but tussles with CANNAVARO and wins a corner. "ROMA are pressing". KRASIC rushes over to take the corner, then takes a short runup and swings it into the near post to "The Ref blows for the end of the first half". "Nobody
entertains the crowd".

"The Ref blows for the start of the second half".

TURDO kicks off to PIZARRO who starts on a run upfield, then is tackled and loses out to

DE ROSSI at the centre of defence, who knocks it across the field to VUCINIC on the left wing, who is tackled by NATALI but he is beaten to
the rebound by MAXWELL who is robbed and loses possession to

NATALI on the right side of defence, who knocks it inside to PIZARRO in the centre of midfield, who is robbed in a flash by

DE ROSSI who is tackled by ALMIRON but easily powers past him, then passes the ball outside to KRASIC on the right of midfield, who with
GOBBI breathing down his neck, then starts on a mazy dribble upfield, then is tackled and loses out to

CALICCHIA on the left side of defence, who misjudges his long pass and the ball goes to

FOGGIA who misjudges his long pass and the ball goes to

CALICCHIA who knocks a toe poke inside to PIZARRO in the centre of midfield, who is obstructed by DE ROSSI. The ref immediately stops play
. DE ROSSI walks away calmly. "The ref shows a red card to DE ROSSI and he is off". "The ROMA crowd show their disapproval". "After 56 minutes
DANIELE DE ROSSI of ROMA has been sent off". PIZARRO takes the freekick, but too quickly, then knocks it short to BOVIO who starts on a run
upfield, then doesnt have an opening so turns and plays it to FERNANDEZ at the centre of the attack, who danger now for ROMA as FERNANDEZ is
tackled by GAMBERINI but easily dribbles past him, then runs on then dives forward somewhat deliberately as the ball runs away . The ref blows
for a foul. PIZARRO steps up for the freekick, then FIORENTINA players are jostling the five man wall. PIZARRO places the ball about 28 yards
from goal, then takes a short run up, then shoots high to the top corner and scores with a great freekick past BUFFON for a GOAL, as the crowd
erupt into applause.

Score 1 - 3 Time 58 minutes Scorer was DAVID PIZARRO from the freekick.

From the kick off IBRAHIMOVIC passes to KRASIC on the right of midfield, who starts on a mazy dribble upfield, then skips past CALICCHIA
then is all alone as he moves into space, then looks up to see IBRAHIMOVIC, VUCINIC and PEPE making their way into the box, then plays it
through to the supporting VUCINIC on the left wing, who is beaten by

NATALI on the right side of defence, who knocks it inside to PIZARRO in the centre of midfield, who somehow finds some space, then with the
defence looking out numbered cracks a stunning drive into the far top corner of the net for a GOAL. "BUFFON couldnt get anywhere near it". The
crowd applaud. "BUFFON is having a right go at HEINZE". "PIZARRO celebrates scoring his hatrick with the fans"

Score 1 - 4 Time 62 mins Scorer was DAVID PIZARRO.

From the kick off IBRAHIMOVIC passes to VUCINIC on the left of midfield, who moves across halfway, then tries to run past BOVIO but loses
out.

BOVIO on the right of midfield, who starts on a run upfield, then skips past MAXWELL then passes inside to PIZARRO in the centre of
midfield, who starts on a run upfield, then knocks a short ball to FERNANDEZ right up there with the attack, who who is tackled by GAMBERINI but
easily dribbles past him, then goes down poleaxed even though he seemed to be on his own and the ref points to the spot as the crowd jeer. The
crowd jeer. FERNANDEZ spots the ball. FERNANDEZ against BUFFON ,the whistle goes, FERNANDEZ runs up and shoots accurately past BUFFON for a
GOAL. The crowd applaud. "FERNANDEZ celebrates with the fans"

Score 1 - 5 Time 66 minutes Scorer was GASTON FERNANDEZ from the penalty spot.

IBRAHIMOVIC kicks off to VUCINIC on the left of midfield, who moves across halfway, then easily goes outside BOVIO and runs up field, then
dummies and goes inside NATALI then crosses low into the middle to IBRAHIMOVIC at the centre of the attack, who moves forward before passing to
MAXWELL who runs with the ball before passing short to VUCINIC who doesnt control the pass and the ball goes to

AYALA who passes out to the right to PIZARRO on the right of midfield, who starts on a run upfield, then is tackled by MAXWELL but easily
powers past him, then looks up to see FERNANDEZ, TURDO and BOVIO making their way into the box, then crosses into the centre but it goes out for
a goal kick.

BUFFON with 73 minutes gone, quickly places the ball for the goalkick then runs up and kicks out to FOGGIA in the centre of midfield, who
under pressure from ALMIRON, then allows the ball to spin off his head down to

ALMIRON who holds before passing to PIZARRO who starts on a run upfield, then does well to get it to FERNANDEZ right up there with the
attack, who who easily dribbles past a tackle by GAMBERINI, then hardly seems to be touched before going down inside the box and the ref points
to the spot as the crowd jeer. The crowd jeer. FERNANDEZ places the ball on the spot and walks away. The ref whistles for the kick to be taken.
FERNANDEZ runs up, then shoots hard into the back of the net for a GOAL. The crowd applaud. "FERNANDEZ celebrates scoring his hatrick with the
fans"

Score 1 - 6 Time 77 minutes Scorer was GASTON FERNANDEZ from the penalty spot.

From the kick off IBRAHIMOVIC passes to VUCINIC on the left of midfield, who moves across halfway, then barely out paces BOVIO and runs up
field, then looks comfortable going past NATALI then floats in a delightful high cross to IBRAHIMOVIC within sight of the goal, who heads down
to KRASIC who plays it through to VUCINIC who knocks the ball straight to

ALMIRON who fails to see the break, then ALMIRON at the centre of defence, who plays a pass long but gives possession to

GAMBERINI who unmarked and with plenty of room, then brings the ball forward, then plays an easy ball out to VUCINIC on the left wing, who
is tackled by NATALI but he is beaten to the rebound by MAXWELL who spins round NATALI to avoid the tackle, then is past the stranded BOVIO,
then crosses into the middle to IBRAHIMOVIC in a good attacking position, who outjumps CANNAVARO then heads against a defender with the rebound
going straight into the arms of the keeper.

BECONI with 88 minutes gone, just as it starts to rain, quickly side foots out to PIZARRO at the centre of defence, who ,with FIORENTINA
breaking fast up the middle, then hits his pass straight up field to TURDO right up there with the attack, who who outjumps HEINZE then controls
the high ball on his chest, then has plenty of time to find FERNANDEZ who who skips past GAMBERINI then belatedly goes down after a seemingly
very good tackle . The ref blows for a foul. PIZARRO steps up for the freekick, then FIORENTINA players are jostling the five man wall. PIZARRO
places the ball about 28 yards from goal, then takes a short run up, then shoots high to the top corner straight at BUFFON who gathers it easily
in his arms, that was a poor effort. "The Ref blows for the end of the game".

"That was a great game with loads of chances", "And plenty of goals for us to enjoy", "Yes, with some great goals as well". "What a great
performance by the away side", "Yes, to come here and get 6 goals, amazing at any level".
After the match the crowd are well behaved leaving the stadium. Inadequate police presence allows fighting to break out, resulting in damage to
local property and extra police are called in. fans demonstrate about the extortionate cost of season tickets.

ROMA vs FIORENTINA
Fouls Against : 2 - 1 Offsides : 0 - 0
Bookings : 1 - 1
Krasic(Cool
Calicchia(1)
Sending Offs : 1 - 0
De Rossi(56)
Injuries : 0 - 0
Chances : 3 - 7 Corners : 1 - 0 Crosses : 6 - 2
Shots on Target: 2 - 4
Shots saved : 1 - 1
Final Score : 1 - 6
De Rossi(3)
Pizarro(36) Fernandez(40pen) Pizarro(58) Pizarro(62) Fernandez(66pen) Fernandez(77pen)

ROMA 50% FIORENTINA 50%
1 Gianluigi Buffon GK poor Alessandro Beconi GK poor
2 Mattia Cassani RB good Cesare Natali RB superb
3 Maxwell LB superb Alessio Calicchia LB good
4 Daniele De Rossi AM superb mom Sergio Almiron AM poor
5 Gabriel Heinze CB poor Fabio Cannavaro CB superb
6 Alessandro Gamberini C2 poor Roberto Ayala C2 good
7 Milos Krasic RH average Ricardo Bovio DR average
8 Pasquale Foggia DL poor Gaston Fernandez ST superb
9 Zlatan Ibrahimovic CF good Mario Turdo S2 good
10 Simone Pepe DR poor David Pizarro TM superb
11 Mirko Vucinic LW good Massimo Gobbi DL average
SUBSTITUTES
12 Ederson Mario Santana
14 Leonardo Bonucci Daniele Cacia
15 Nicolas Otamendi Alex Brancaccio
16 Miguel Veloso Matteo Giordano
17 Cristian Zapata Roberto Mirri
18 Luis Suarez Nicolas Pareja
GK Salvatore Sirigu Gianluca Curci
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Actual Week 1 Results England & Italy   Actual Week 1 Results England & Italy Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 10:33 pm

The referee is either a Pakistani (cricket reference, not a racist one) or there was a brown envelope and a car park involved somewhere.

Seems a bit harsh to lose three penalties to dives, and a straight red for obstruction!

Beware the BIG RED BUTTON!
Back to top Go down

Actual Week 1 Results England & Italy
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next