Championship Football Play By Mail PBM

Football Club Management Simulation

HomeSiteLatest imagesLog inRegister

Thank god for that...Week 2

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Thank god for that...Week 2 Empty
PostSubject: Thank god for that...Week 2   Thank god for that...Week 2 Icon_minitimeThu 7 Oct - 15:48

Finally, the mass of paper is back in the post with NEW's, Swaps, reviews a plenty..

needed a second stamp on the envelope.

In all the transfer stuff, I forgot who I'm playing. Hopefully we can avoid last weeks shambles by actually playing the correct squad numbers.

I still dont have an international team..phone call to Paul going in tomorrow.

Other than that..quiet week.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thank god for that...Week 2   Thank god for that...Week 2 Icon_minitimeThu 7 Oct - 16:50

The wait for this turn has been a crawl, rather than the usual tickle. It had better be worth it and I am looking forward with a degree of trepidation to see what changes that Paul has decided to impliment.

I have attempted to new a few young players for Marseille so my envelope was a double stamp effort too!

Rich, get an international team.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thank god for that...Week 2   Thank god for that...Week 2 Icon_minitimeThu 7 Oct - 17:53

Three weeks to do it and I still ended up doing most of it yesterday and today !

One review of a promising youngster, a few NEW's, a swapbid and a purchase have kept me fairly busy at Hull.
The usual truckload of Brazilian street children are making their merry way to Goias.

Norwich at home for Hull, nothing special,probably a score draw, looking forward to Wilshere making his first start.

Keisuke Honda is the man at Goias, 3 goals and 3 assists last turn, just hope the defence manage to not let 6 past them again !
Back to top Go down
Mark@Newcastle
International 94/94
International 94/94
Mark@Newcastle

PostSubject: Re: Thank god for that...Week 2   Thank god for that...Week 2 Icon_minitimeFri 8 Oct - 13:33

I was all last minute too!!! Just posted mine off with the usual happening, a few inc's, some reviews for both of my teams and a few loans coming into Perugia.

Newcastle have got Plymouth away this turn so I'm not too hopeful there, Shay Given will have to be on top form to get anything out of that one.

Best of luck everyone.
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Thank god for that...Week 2   Thank god for that...Week 2 Icon_minitimeFri 8 Oct - 13:45

its even worse when you thought the deadline was the monday just gone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thank god for that...Week 2   Thank god for that...Week 2 Icon_minitimeFri 8 Oct - 17:48

due to fuck up with me forgetting a stamp mine won't be in the post til tomorrow,so monday turns it is Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thank god for that...Week 2   Thank god for that...Week 2 Icon_minitimeFri 8 Oct - 18:15

Gaz@Chelsea wrote:
due to fuck up with me forgetting a stamp mine won't be in the post til tomorrow,so monday turns it is Very Happy

Gaz, how can a person forget something as simple as a stamp?

I do hope that you are not an operations manager of a logistics company. Smile
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: Thank god for that...Week 2   Thank god for that...Week 2 Icon_minitimeFri 8 Oct - 18:28

Gaz has just got a job working for Royal Mail everyone.
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Thank god for that...Week 2   Thank god for that...Week 2 Icon_minitimeFri 8 Oct - 21:21

send it as next day delivery gaz, doesnt cost much extra
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Thank god for that...Week 2   Thank god for that...Week 2 Icon_minitimeSat 9 Oct - 13:32

Love the fact that three weeks and everyone does it last minute...including me - when do we get the turns back btw? Mid next week or more like the weekend?

Thanks

Ben
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Thank god for that...Week 2   Thank god for that...Week 2 Icon_minitimeSat 9 Oct - 14:19

usually on a saturday but lately its been a monday. No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thank god for that...Week 2   Thank god for that...Week 2 Icon_minitimeSat 9 Oct - 15:23

i just sent it normal,it always got there before when i used to send it saturdays and if he dont input til tuesday should'nt be a problem; I also spent the night before posting rushing it even though ive had evenibgs sat around doing fuck all
Back to top Go down

Thank god for that...Week 2
Page 1 of 1