Championship Football Play By Mail PBM

Football Club Management Simulation

HomeSiteLatest imagesLog inRegister

IMPORTANT INFOMATION THAT WILL SHED SOME LIGHT ON RECENT EVENTS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

IMPORTANT INFOMATION THAT WILL SHED SOME LIGHT ON RECENT EVENTS Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT INFOMATION THAT WILL SHED SOME LIGHT ON RECENT EVENTS   IMPORTANT INFOMATION THAT WILL SHED SOME LIGHT ON RECENT EVENTS Icon_minitimeTue 19 Oct - 20:28

right guys,

Just checked my emails and iv got some feedback that will clear a few things up.

i certainly feel a lot more positive about things.

Feeder clubs not being able to afford a player.

pauls response:

Feeder clubs can no longer spend money they dont have in the bank at the start of the week so im guessing you were overdrawn the previous to last week, sorry but you seem to have suffered with a change in the rules to feeder clubs a bit unfortunately there. now you have the money you can buy michel okay.

ive checked and yes that was the reason you were -658,760 overdrawn at start of the week, very unfortunate, had i spotted it i would have let it thru, so feel free to use an extra dealing next week, both of you, to complete the deal.

cheers Paul

Disapointing reviews

i am rerating a few players atm but i do have 21,000 players to look at so some may still be overrated,
in light of this recurring theme each season start while i am reviewing players i may block reviews until my own reviews are over in about week 6, any thoughts on that ?

cheers Paul

Im guessing this may explain the delay in turns, although im only speculating.

For me these things can only improve the game especially the Feeder club thing, which in my opinion is a stroke of genius (no red button for willy!)

it will put an empahisis on feeders buying and developing/reviewing players to then maybe cash in, so their bank balance is in a positive state to then go and make better signings to develope the club

this will get feeder clubs being treated like feeder clubs but more importantly put a value back on having cash in the game.

just a shame this couldnt have been relayed prior to this turn and some wasted dealings but by the look of it paul will rectify anyone who fell foul of it.

So excluding the time delays all looks good.

if pauls reviewing independently then their might be a few in for the chop!!!! (as if theres not enough to worry about!!
a affraid
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT INFOMATION THAT WILL SHED SOME LIGHT ON RECENT EVENTS   IMPORTANT INFOMATION THAT WILL SHED SOME LIGHT ON RECENT EVENTS Icon_minitimeTue 19 Oct - 20:29

thanks Will.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT INFOMATION THAT WILL SHED SOME LIGHT ON RECENT EVENTS   IMPORTANT INFOMATION THAT WILL SHED SOME LIGHT ON RECENT EVENTS Icon_minitimeTue 19 Oct - 20:33

Good info, thanks Will
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT INFOMATION THAT WILL SHED SOME LIGHT ON RECENT EVENTS   IMPORTANT INFOMATION THAT WILL SHED SOME LIGHT ON RECENT EVENTS Icon_minitimeTue 19 Oct - 20:37

i also asked him on is opinion on Rich as a manager.

He said he thinks hes a nice lad but lacks direction.

fair comment i think.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT INFOMATION THAT WILL SHED SOME LIGHT ON RECENT EVENTS   IMPORTANT INFOMATION THAT WILL SHED SOME LIGHT ON RECENT EVENTS Icon_minitimeTue 19 Oct - 20:53

But he's only just joined Brum... Seemed his direction was pretty clear!

M6 South!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT INFOMATION THAT WILL SHED SOME LIGHT ON RECENT EVENTS   IMPORTANT INFOMATION THAT WILL SHED SOME LIGHT ON RECENT EVENTS Icon_minitimeTue 19 Oct - 21:40

Cheers Will.
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT INFOMATION THAT WILL SHED SOME LIGHT ON RECENT EVENTS   IMPORTANT INFOMATION THAT WILL SHED SOME LIGHT ON RECENT EVENTS Icon_minitimeTue 19 Oct - 21:57

Boy, am I relieved Eduardo scored tonight. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT INFOMATION THAT WILL SHED SOME LIGHT ON RECENT EVENTS   IMPORTANT INFOMATION THAT WILL SHED SOME LIGHT ON RECENT EVENTS Icon_minitimeTue 19 Oct - 22:19

have asked him tonight for clarification about the timescale that players have to spend at a club b4 they will move again?

will post repsonse asap.
Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT INFOMATION THAT WILL SHED SOME LIGHT ON RECENT EVENTS
Page 1 of 1