Championship Football Play By Mail PBM

Football Club Management Simulation

HomeSiteLatest imagesLog inRegister

As Jim Morrison once sang...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

As Jim Morrison once sang... Empty
PostSubject: As Jim Morrison once sang...   As Jim Morrison once sang... Icon_minitimeMon 20 Dec - 15:15

This is the end, beautiful friend.

Ok so the beautiful part is probably unlikely but the message is the same.

I think a few of you could probably see this coming. Due to a loss of interest instigated by various different things, some to do with the game, some not, I've decided to call it a day with hemsoft.

I've played the game for about 2 years now (I think) and it's been thoroughly enjoyable and absorbing, the experience has certainly been enhanced by the interaction with managers on this forum.

Hope you all continue to enjoy the game and that Paul can make it even better than it already is.

I'll send my turn back this week, so any deals that I've agreed, please can those managers pm me to remind me tonight if possible (got your's down Rob).

Merry Christmas all, have a good one!

Matt
Back to top Go down
Jamie@Watford
International 94/94
International 94/94

PostSubject: Re: As Jim Morrison once sang...   As Jim Morrison once sang... Icon_minitimeMon 20 Dec - 17:27

Sorry to see you go mate,

Was looking forward to the competition in the championship with you this season!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: As Jim Morrison once sang...   As Jim Morrison once sang... Icon_minitimeMon 20 Dec - 19:21

Sorry to see you go ( I never, ever imagined saying that to a Yid)!

On a serious note though, you have been a very good manager in this game and it's a shame that the game is losing yet another good manager.

All the best Matt, and I hope you come back to the game at some point.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: As Jim Morrison once sang...   As Jim Morrison once sang... Icon_minitimeMon 20 Dec - 21:05

Gutted mate, More so than when rigby quit cos unlike him ur good at this game,

Had an inkling it might happen after u dropped goais,

Will drop u a pm when I get 5 mins to express my disappointment in u lol!

On a brighter note I might now get more than 10% of my attempted new ins, just need rob to quit now and I'm sorted lol!

Will insist Paul puts a reality manger in properly this time so there's no chance Jaimie gets to swap pascal chimbonda for Jack wilkshire aka bent for that equadorian guy that scored one goal in the prem last season and was the same ptcr as an England international lol!

Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: As Jim Morrison once sang...   As Jim Morrison once sang... Icon_minitimeMon 20 Dec - 22:22

Mate you have been a great help to me in this short time and will be sorry to see you leave. No way to convince you to stay? If not fancy selling JW to me before you go lol. In all seriousness though hope you reconsider.

Ben
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: As Jim Morrison once sang...   As Jim Morrison once sang... Icon_minitimeTue 21 Dec - 0:02

Matt,

I too am really sorry to see you go. You were/are a tough and great manager and I was looking forward to your challenge in the future. I hope you'll come back to the game at some point too.

All the best and take care,

Dan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: As Jim Morrison once sang...   As Jim Morrison once sang... Icon_minitimeTue 21 Dec - 17:19

Matt 'Quitter McQuitQuit' Darken, who would of thought....

I suggest we meet in Jan/Feb to discuss this further give u a chance to open up over a few beers, and I can prepare you for Rich/Will's upcoming namecalling / bullying.

Dan 'Quitterboy' Rigby
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: As Jim Morrison once sang...   As Jim Morrison once sang... Icon_minitimeTue 21 Dec - 20:53

hey, not suprised, its been a tough season for anyone to get into this season, i think we can all agree on that, thought more might have gone by now, anyways, all the best bud Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: As Jim Morrison once sang...   As Jim Morrison once sang... Icon_minitimeWed 22 Dec - 13:46

Not surprised. Just dissapointed. I blame Rigby.

Matt 'Keegan' Darken is born..
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: As Jim Morrison once sang...   As Jim Morrison once sang... Icon_minitimeWed 22 Dec - 16:37

sorry to see you go matt, its a real shame though not surprising in some respects. hope you and your family have an enjoyable festive period, take care mate. dont disappear from the forum though just because you've quit Smile unless you dont want to Razz
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: As Jim Morrison once sang...   As Jim Morrison once sang... Icon_minitimeWed 22 Dec - 19:25

Sorry to see you go Matt, but share your frustrations. All the best mate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: As Jim Morrison once sang...   As Jim Morrison once sang... Icon_minitimeThu 23 Dec - 13:48

Rich@Leicester wrote:
Not surprised. Just dissapointed. I blame Rigby.

Matt 'Keegan' Darken is born..

You can't blame me for this one Richie, it has come as quite a shock to me. Plus lets not forget, I am the direct reason why Matt started Hemsoft all that time ago.

I introduced this great hemsoft manager to the game. cheers

As long as it doesn't affect our regular (ish) business meetings cheers in 2011, I'm still happy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: As Jim Morrison once sang...   As Jim Morrison once sang... Icon_minitimeThu 23 Dec - 17:27

Oh dear Tottenham running again lol on a more serious note be sad to see you go Matt but your reputation will always be dampened by that team with a cock stood on a basketball lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: As Jim Morrison once sang...   As Jim Morrison once sang... Icon_minitimeThu 6 Jan - 10:17

Cheers for the comments chaps, but it seems that I can't even quit properly ! lol

Got a turn from Paul today and he didnt receive my turn or note at all. So Im here for another week.

Apologies to those who had deals with me, we'll re do them this turn.

I bow out with a 0-2 home defeat by QPR. There's nothing like going out at the top of your game...

If anyone is desperate for thier result asap pm me and I'll try to reply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: As Jim Morrison once sang...   As Jim Morrison once sang... Icon_minitimeThu 6 Jan - 12:08

i dont know your quitting the game and your still Pauls Favourite, well may second behind Mr J tyler. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: As Jim Morrison once sang...   As Jim Morrison once sang... Icon_minitimeThu 6 Jan - 13:49

My turn has arrived but not getting it til 2moro,i didnt even send it so
Back to top Go down

As Jim Morrison once sang...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Championship Football Play By Mail PBM :: General Game Discussion-
Jump to: