5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mark@Newcastle
International 94/94
International 94/94
Mark@Newcastle

Player Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Player Reviews   Player Reviews Icon_minitimeWed 2 Mar - 13:08

Anybody else struggling to get players reviewed?

Paul has made a point about the ratings today and the way that they work so perhaps this is having a bearing but I've been trying to review players lately, with great stuff pulled together from various sources, but to little and no avail. I wouldn't mind so much but an attempted review isn't even mentioned in Managerial Feedback, we have to go looking at ratings and skills to see if there has been an improvement in them....

I think Paul should at least acknowledge the attempt.

Anyone else got any thoughts?

Good to see Paul on the Forum though, long may that continue.
Back to top Go down

Player Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Reviews   Player Reviews Icon_minitimeWed 2 Mar - 13:41

i got feedback on my two reviews ( its the first time i have but it was very useful)

neither review came back as i had hoped but to be fair the feedback that came back was fair and just, even more so in light of pauls recent post on here.

i appreiciate that it will be very time consuming and maybe not possible for paul to do this everytime.

agree mark, excellent to see the Paul on here lets keep it positive & consrutctive boys.

Back to top Go down
Phil@Watford
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Phil@Watford

Order Sheet
CLUB:

Player Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Reviews   Player Reviews Icon_minitimeWed 2 Mar - 13:44

I reviewed szcesny last turn expecting a 9592 to appear, but Paul explained he believed the player might be a "red herring" I don't know what that means Razz but he only got reviewed to a 9488. But for a Poland keeper. I assume that's right.

Also got clichys qu up by 1.
And heitinga's qu up by 4. But sh & lp was reduced by 2 so his Ts didn't increase.

So I think Paul is cracking down on reviewed players.
Back to top Go down

Player Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Reviews   Player Reviews Icon_minitimeWed 2 Mar - 13:59

it seems like things are being brought back down to more realistic levels, which is fine by me.

i blame matt@hull and hendry thomas lol!
Back to top Go down
Phil@Watford
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Phil@Watford

Order Sheet
CLUB:

Player Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Reviews   Player Reviews Icon_minitimeWed 2 Mar - 15:18

Yeah I'm pleased to see it.

Rather players rated properly skill wise then overrated n everyone complaining
Back to top Go down
Mark@Newcastle
International 94/94
International 94/94
Mark@Newcastle

Player Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Reviews   Player Reviews Icon_minitimeWed 2 Mar - 15:49

My gripe is the non acknowledgement of any attempted review.

Just a one liner as part of the managerial feedback would be welcome.
Back to top Go down
Phil@Watford
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Phil@Watford

Order Sheet
CLUB:

Player Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Reviews   Player Reviews Icon_minitimeWed 2 Mar - 16:14

Maybe he just doesn't like you mark?

Lol.
Back to top Go down
Mark@Newcastle
International 94/94
International 94/94
Mark@Newcastle

Player Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Reviews   Player Reviews Icon_minitimeWed 2 Mar - 16:15

Phil@Arsenal wrote:
Maybe he just doesn't like you mark?

Lol.

Crap..... in that case I'm doomed!! affraid
Back to top Go down
Phil@Watford
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Phil@Watford

Order Sheet
CLUB:

Player Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Reviews   Player Reviews Icon_minitimeWed 2 Mar - 16:19

Or maybe he believes you are a big enough man to just accept he didnt review ur players ?

But if it helps we are friends.Smile

But no Carlos tevez stealing. Ive got my eye on u.
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

Player Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Reviews   Player Reviews Icon_minitimeWed 2 Mar - 21:35

everyone keep an eye out, there's a red button somewhere lurking in the aftermath of this thread, and i think its headed north eastwards. its about time someone else had a go. i fancy a 5-0, who are you playing this week mark? not that it matters, they'll have a three goal head start atleast! elephant
Back to top Go down

Player Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Reviews   Player Reviews Icon_minitimeThu 3 Mar - 1:32

Sent in a review, in fact a glowing review for a player and he was swiftly removed as he was a duplicate player, so I got £5M compensation for him which is what I had paid for him in good faith from another manager. Thing is though the exact same thing happened with the exact same player when i NEWed him just after the world cup. That time it cost me £2m and I got £2m compensation.

Sod the compensation (Harry knows who he sold me from Marrakech, and it is the real player), I just want the player back as he is turning out to be a real star.

If a player had been duplicated by Paul once and I gained compensation ok, I can deal with that. But for the SAME PLAYER to be duplicated twice and probably be at some non descript club beggars belief! Why can't Paul just remove the duplicated player from the unmanaged club?
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

Player Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Reviews   Player Reviews Icon_minitimeFri 11 Mar - 23:30

Interesting note to add to this thread.

I tried the same as Mark said earlier, in trying to get a player reviewed a couple of times without any success. I assumed that either Paul was ignoring it or just disagreed and didn't let me know either way.

This was really frustrating, as previously mentioned by previous posts on here and I promptly gave up.

However my news to add, after reading through my turn is that said player has now been reviewed to a standard I was hoping for originally, without me even mentioning it again.

Maybe this suggests that Paul is so busy reviewing all the players in the game, then eventually he will get round to your player, if he deserves a review. And meanwhile whilst clamping down on the severity of reviews, perhaps he is doing them at his own pace rather than as and when we request them at the minute.

Based on this a have decided to refrain from reviews until all the changes have been made and the player database updated.

Basically, if your player is crying out for a review, just be patient! It may happen when you least expect it!!
Back to top Go down
Jamie@Watford
International 94/94
International 94/94

Player Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Reviews   Player Reviews Icon_minitimeFri 11 Mar - 23:48

I agree, not much point reviewing players now, until the changes have all been made.

As most people seem to be expecting a lot of their players to have their PT CR chopped, are we also expecting WGs to be reduced as well? If this does happen, which clearly it should, its going to take a hell of a lot of dealings to give players a new wage now the SET dealing has been recently taken out of the game! Also, will players even accept a wage cut? I'm finding it hard at the moment to keep a strict wage structure at both clubs because of excessive demands by certain players, which is affecting morale a lot, I can only see this getting worse!
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

Player Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Reviews   Player Reviews Icon_minitimeFri 11 Mar - 23:54

Yeah, this is causing me a problem too. Some are demanding more, some should be now paid less due to a reduction in WG rating, and others are underperforming because they have developed this syndrome Paul was talking about.

Have yet to try and get my players on a lower wage, but I assume you have to offer a decent sign on fee with it, to compensate for their loss.

The game is definately getting harder and the opposition stronger.

It is becoming a big challenge and I have to admit am enjoying it more this way, in a peverse kind of way.

Well done Paul.
Back to top Go down

Player Reviews
Page 1 of 1