Ratings changes predictions?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

Ratings changes predictions? Empty
PostSubject: Ratings changes predictions?   Ratings changes predictions? Icon_minitimeSun 6 Mar - 14:12

so...what will your squad look like next week with the changes? having looked at how milan and lazio were hit (which was pretty hard since a current italian international at milan dropped from a 9797 to 9595 and lisandro lopez went from 9997 to 9594) i'm going to use those as a bench mark for my own players, aswell as the actual PTCR system as detailed by paul in his post. by my understanding, players who are 94, 95 and 97 cr's are going to be hit the hardest, aswell as retired internationals. especially those who were a 95 or 97cr and either dont have the caps to warrant it or are not brazilian or spanish.

anyway here's mine and i'm being brutally honest so i suggest others be likewise, since paul was brutally honest in many other re-rates. i assume though that given the nature of many of everyone's PTCR's that people may not want to make predictions, especially if they have one thats due a big fall. but i've done mine all the same cos i'm not coy about the subject.

I havn't and will not discuss anybody elses players though, since its unfair to do that, best to just focus on your own.

buffon 9999 (no change)
viviano 9490 (-2 cr)
sirigu 9590 (+2 cr)

luisao 9797 (no change)
maxwell 9795 (-2 cr)
cassani 9594 (-1 cr, -2pt)
zaccardo 9494 (-3 cr, -3pt)
bonucci 9794 (-1 cr)
thiago silva 9595 (no change)
gamberini 9594 (-3 cr, -2 pt)
cristian ansaldi 9490 (-2 cr)

di maria 9795 (-2 cr)
aquilani 9795 (-2 cr, -2pt)
de rossi 9999 (no change)
josue 9797 (-2 pt)
ibson 9290 (-4 cr, -5 pt)
sissoko 9792 (no change)
krasic 9995 / 9595 (+2/-2 pt, -2cr)
pepe 9794 (-1 cr)

hulk 9795 (no change)
Ibrahimovic 9999 (no change)
vucinic 9995 / 9595 (+2/-2 pt, -2cr)
utaka 9595 (no change)
pandev 9995 / 9595 (+2/-2 pt, -2cr)

all my yugoslav/serb whatever you wanna call them all came from shit academies so i've assumed they either go to a 95 or 99pt and a 95cr, since - by the book - they can't hold a 97 unless paul makes an exception. sirigu my only player whose CR might go up, as he is under rated. ibson should be my biggest faller as he isn't an international, though he does play in Russia but i still think its considered a weak league by Paul so i think he'll drop considerably, the only thing that might spare him is that he's brazilian and playing in the champions league. Maxwell hasn't played for Brazil but plays for Barcelona, based on caps he shouldnt be a 97cr but he plays regular for Barca so I beleive he'll be made an exception but i still expect him to go down by -2cr.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ratings changes predictions?   Ratings changes predictions? Icon_minitimeSun 6 Mar - 21:50

it seems no one like brutally honest Stu lol!
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Ratings changes predictions?   Ratings changes predictions? Icon_minitimeSun 6 Mar - 22:26

i half expect it, i mean, its understandable. i wouldnt want to discuss my players either, especially if they were now playing in a retirement home....i mean, the MLS.

"shhhh....maybe he wont notice"....yeah....like nobody noticed me wearing lumious orange budgie smugglers on holiday last year Exclamation may aswell just laugh it off and get it over with, its only a rating. bloody freemasons! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ratings changes predictions?   Ratings changes predictions? Icon_minitimeMon 7 Mar - 0:00

I have never put my player ratings up for scrutinisation, however I am hoping that Stekelenburg stays at his level. As for the rest, possibly looking at xx/xx on average, so those WR's have to come down.
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: Ratings changes predictions?   Ratings changes predictions? Icon_minitimeMon 7 Mar - 2:13

Been on a plane for 8 hours. Interesting from Stu. Personally I have no idea what will happen. Although the retirement home statement is accurate and a classic. If one of your players is a team mate of Juan Pablo Angel you deserve the worst.
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Ratings changes predictions?   Ratings changes predictions? Icon_minitimeMon 7 Mar - 11:56

exactly. the way i look at it...luke rodgers moved from league 2 to the MLS...if the MLS was a good standard then his rating would go up, though i dont think (personally) its any better than league one here in england, so i would expect his to stay the same. which means any formerly better players that play alongside him...well...they should fear the worst indeed and, no, i dont mean carl robinson. they have wayne rooney's brother aswell i think.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ratings changes predictions?   Ratings changes predictions? Icon_minitimeMon 7 Mar - 19:16

no takers on being brutally honest,i would do mine.....but i can't be arsed and thats brutally honest
Back to top Go down
Phil@Watford
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Phil@Watford

Order Sheet
CLUB:

PostSubject: Re: Ratings changes predictions?   Ratings changes predictions? Icon_minitimeTue 8 Mar - 17:47

TEAM CHANGES

Tevez 9999 - 9999

thats my team.
Back to top Go down

Ratings changes predictions?
Page 1 of 1