Martin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

Martin Empty
PostSubject: Martin   Martin Icon_minitimeMon 4 Apr 2011 - 17:22

I've decided to delete your post. I don't think its a good idea to promote the destruction of a club on the forum, i'm pretty sure a lot of people will scout your former teams and do what they will anyway, but if they want to do that then that's all fair and fine. I just feel that advertising a team for a rape exercise to be a bit unsporting. I hope you (and everybody else) can understand this reasoning as i'm merely trying to protect the interests of the game.

Thanks,
Stuart
Back to top Go down

Martin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martin   Martin Icon_minitimeMon 4 Apr 2011 - 22:31

Fair enough Stuart,

Just thought I would save people 30p a pop in scouting fees by putting up players ref numbers and pr/cr ratings.

Though there are some good players that need a decent home. And I sincerely hope that they get raped.

I was merely trying to be helpfull. And as far as I recall being helpfull to all, and sharing knowledge is not unsportsman like, it is in fact rather the opposite.

Also Stuart perhaps a smidgeon of double standards going on with your judgement, as you had been in touch regarding a player that I had put up on my now deleted post whom I happily gave you the details of. And presumably you are attempting to swap in this turn.

I wonder if you will take this post down too, anyway to me it matters not a jot. Life is too short to worry about another mans judgement regarding censorship.
Wink
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

Martin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martin   Martin Icon_minitimeTue 5 Apr 2011 - 1:24

you presume wrong i'm afraid Martin on all counts, no smidgeons of anything from me and I won't be going for any of your former players even if i did enquire about one 2 weeks back, or removing your posts unless they negate what is deemed appropriate code of conduct. If this game mattered to you, you wouldn't have done what you did which I think is a bit of a shame given your lengthy membership.

Fortunately, this game matters to me though and to many of the other managers on here so it gets plenty of my time and, perhaps somwhat sadly, drawn out paragraphs and posts like this one. Ii'll always try and do the right thing thats best for the game and i'd never seek to gain an advantage as you wrongly presume. I'm pretty sure the majority will have preferred I removed your post than left it up and that is why i took that course of action, no hidden agenda from me i'm afraid and please don't take it personally.

All the best though and a note for you going forward - perhaps you shouldn't make such wild assumptions in the future, you clearly don't know me and made a misjudgement of your own. It is only a game martin but your words are sometimes a touch insensitive with respect to the game and others, which is a bit of a shame. Sure, its great that I can edit and delete posts, but I shouldn't have to and i'd rather not, you should remember that I have to read them even if ~sometimes~ nobody else does. Lucky me.

That's all i've got to say. good night.

Stuart
Back to top Go down

Martin
Page 1 of 1