Championship Football Play By Mail PBM

Football Club Management Simulation

HomeSiteLatest imagesLog inRegister

For those who don't get an expert turn....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

For those who don't get an expert turn....  Empty
PostSubject: For those who don't get an expert turn....    For those who don't get an expert turn....  Icon_minitimeThu 7 Apr - 22:25

...and a 'Profiles 2' sheet.

I have just noticed that as from last turn, there has been an addition to players requirements.

I thought I had problem before when a lot of my players wanted to be in the first 18. More than 18 to be precise.

However, now as well as 'first 18' there are numerous players that are 'first 11'.

This is gonna be difficult to keep everyone happy.....

I vaguely remember us talking about this on here, so am glad to see Paul taking these ideas into consideration and implementing them.

Another good improvement to the game in my eyes, despite creating another headache!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

For those who don't get an expert turn....  Empty
PostSubject: Re: For those who don't get an expert turn....    For those who don't get an expert turn....  Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr - 1:32

i think some first 18 should change to a new one of first 25 if you ask me. anyone with a 90-92cr should expect to be first 25. 94-95cr first 18 and 97-99 first XI ~though i guess that depends how many 99cr's you have in relation to 97s, if you have loads then some 97s might be happy enough on the bench, but only if those players have the same nationality as the club or something. the 'first 25' would mean better youths would expect to be in your first team squad...which i think is a good thing. Should players as good as XXXXXX be happy just sat in a youth academy....erm, no. they should expect to be part of this first 25 effectiveness thing that paul has mentioned.
Back to top Go down

For those who don't get an expert turn....
Page 1 of 1