Championship Football Play By Mail PBM

Football Club Management Simulation
 
HomeSiteLog inRegister

 

 Week 8 processing

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master


Posts : 31158
Join date : 2009-12-02

Week 8 processing - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 8 processing   Week 8 processing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Feb - 14:51

Review for Laurent Koscielny 26 currently 9795 86TS

After reading Arsene Wenger's comments Ive decided to give him his full PT so he is now 9797
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99


Posts : 2352
Reputation : 41
Join date : 2009-11-28
Age : 40

Week 8 processing - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 8 processing   Week 8 processing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Feb - 14:52

hmmm....i need to generate some of this sponsorship if it exists.
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99


Posts : 2352
Reputation : 41
Join date : 2009-11-28
Age : 40

Week 8 processing - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 8 processing   Week 8 processing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Feb - 14:53

so, its official, Laurent Koscielny is the best french CB in the game now?

imagine how good he could be if he could actually defend. he's good on the ball i'll give him that.
Back to top Go down
Matt@Barcelona
Regular International - 95/95
Regular International - 95/95
Matt@Barcelona

Posts : 513
Reputation : 135
Join date : 2009-11-28
Age : 41
Location : Deal, Kent

Week 8 processing - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 8 processing   Week 8 processing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Feb - 14:55

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Tom, I've had alook at Jonas, he looks excellent, watch a few clips of him playing recently and Ive made him a 9797 CFSTRWLW with 125TS.

Think its time i reviewed his more prolific strike partner Senor Soldado!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Week 8 processing - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 8 processing   Week 8 processing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Feb - 14:56

is he the guy that plays for that english club that wont win a trophy for the 7th straight season cos they cant defend properly?


Last edited by Will@Fulham on Mon 20 Feb - 14:57; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99


Posts : 2137
Reputation : 724
Join date : 2010-09-22
Age : 36

Week 8 processing - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 8 processing   Week 8 processing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Feb - 14:57

Stuart@Roma wrote:
so, its official, Laurent Koscielny is the best french CB in the game now?

imagine how good he could be if he could actually defend. he's good on the ball i'll give him that.

Actually he has been one of Arsenal's best players this season, not saying much mind you lol. - Worth checking this out though :

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/european/how-koscielny-became-prince-of-the-emirates-6917448.html
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99


Posts : 2137
Reputation : 724
Join date : 2010-09-22
Age : 36

Week 8 processing - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 8 processing   Week 8 processing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Feb - 14:59

Stuart@Roma wrote:
hmmm....i need to generate some of this sponsorship if it exists.

Check out one of the previous threads mate - Paul has put down a list of them - Drinks, Travel, Internet and Phone I think above the usual ones
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

Posts : 2888
Reputation : 1017
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 48
Location : London

Week 8 processing - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 8 processing   Week 8 processing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Feb - 15:01

Matt@Barcelona wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:
Tom, I've had alook at Jonas, he looks excellent, watch a few clips of him playing recently and Ive made him a 9797 CFSTRWLW with 125TS.

Think its time i reviewed his more prolific strike partner Senor Soldado!

Matt - Soldado one of the most on form strikers in Europe this season. Awesome for Valencia when I've watched him, very opportunistic and clinical. If he played for a bigger club or in a league with more than 2 good teams........ just not a lot of playing time for Spain.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Week 8 processing - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 8 processing   Week 8 processing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Feb - 15:04

Stuart@Roma wrote:
hmmm....i need to generate some of this sponsorship if it exists.

Its in week 6 processing
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99


Posts : 2352
Reputation : 41
Join date : 2009-11-28
Age : 40

Week 8 processing - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 8 processing   Week 8 processing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Feb - 15:04

Paul....I need a new rulebook for all the new stuff. can you charge me for one? assuming its all in there! if its not dont worry. i dont even know what the new wage bands are, I know they changed :s
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99


Posts : 2352
Reputation : 41
Join date : 2009-11-28
Age : 40

Week 8 processing - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 8 processing   Week 8 processing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Feb - 15:09

Rich@Birmingham wrote:
Stuart@Roma wrote:
hmmm....i need to generate some of this sponsorship if it exists.

Its in week 6 processing

"presses invisible thanks button"
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Posts : 31158
Reputation : 1832
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

Week 8 processing - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 8 processing   Week 8 processing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Feb - 15:10

Phil has asked me to review youngster Adam Maher of AZ Alkmaar, he is currently 8682 with 41TS.

I cant find out much about him except what reporter Jamie Sanderson wrote in his review in the independent, and I dont really consider his opinion to be top class, so its hard to rerate these youngsters accurately, but I will up him to 8884 until such time as he becomes better known.
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99


Posts : 2352
Reputation : 41
Join date : 2009-11-28
Age : 40

Week 8 processing - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 8 processing   Week 8 processing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Feb - 15:10

Ben@Plymouth wrote:
Stuart@Roma wrote:
so, its official, Laurent Koscielny is the best french CB in the game now?

imagine how good he could be if he could actually defend. he's good on the ball i'll give him that.

Actually he has been one of Arsenal's best players this season, not saying much mind you lol. - Worth checking this out though :

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/european/how-koscielny-became-prince-of-the-emirates-6917448.html

I still think he's behind Sakho and Rami. He's not bad, just not great. Gary Cahill is better than Koscielny.
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

Posts : 2888
Reputation : 1017
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 48
Location : London

Week 8 processing - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 8 processing   Week 8 processing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Feb - 15:12

Stuart@Roma wrote:
Ben@Plymouth wrote:
Stuart@Roma wrote:
so, its official, Laurent Koscielny is the best french CB in the game now?

imagine how good he could be if he could actually defend. he's good on the ball i'll give him that.

Actually he has been one of Arsenal's best players this season, not saying much mind you lol. - Worth checking this out though :

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/european/how-koscielny-became-prince-of-the-emirates-6917448.html

I still think he's behind Sakho and Rami.

And Mexes.
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99


Posts : 2137
Reputation : 724
Join date : 2010-09-22
Age : 36

Week 8 processing - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 8 processing   Week 8 processing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Feb - 15:14

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Phil has asked me to review youngster Adam Maher of AZ Alkmaar, he is currently 8682 with 41TS.

I cant find out much about him except what reporter Jamie Sanderson wrote in his review in the independent, and I dont really consider his opinion to be top class, so its hard to rerate these youngsters accurately, but I will up him to 8884 until such time as he becomes better known.

Just been called up to face England for Holland. Man City tried to sign him in the Summer apparently...
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99


Posts : 2352
Reputation : 41
Join date : 2009-11-28
Age : 40

Week 8 processing - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 8 processing   Week 8 processing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Feb - 15:15

straight to 9992 after that Wink
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Week 8 processing - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 8 processing   Week 8 processing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Feb - 15:16

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Ben@Plymouth wrote:
And Ibrahimovic who only has 91TS (Might be the lack of coaches at Lyon tho, rather than the player himself!?)

Zlatan has 9ae and 9hd which is far more important Ben, he's down as 112TS atm.


I'm uP for a bidding war
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99


Posts : 2352
Reputation : 41
Join date : 2009-11-28
Age : 40

Week 8 processing - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 8 processing   Week 8 processing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Feb - 15:17

Rob@Inter wrote:
Stuart@Roma wrote:
Ben@Plymouth wrote:
Stuart@Roma wrote:
so, its official, Laurent Koscielny is the best french CB in the game now?

imagine how good he could be if he could actually defend. he's good on the ball i'll give him that.

Actually he has been one of Arsenal's best players this season, not saying much mind you lol. - Worth checking this out though :

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/european/how-koscielny-became-prince-of-the-emirates-6917448.html

I still think he's behind Sakho and Rami.

And Mexes.

Abidal? lol

I'd say Kaboul and Capoue are on a par with Koscielny.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Posts : 31158
Reputation : 1832
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

Week 8 processing - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 8 processing   Week 8 processing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Feb - 15:17

Lille are on a slippery road, having paid one of their WR86 players over the odds they have now suquested to another pay request from another WR86, this sort of thing can soon get out of hand and before you know it you will have to pay all your Wr86 players over the odds. Okay and very good if you can afford it, but not so good for finances.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Week 8 processing - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 8 processing   Week 8 processing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Feb - 15:18

For Cahill that is fuck knows why I quoted ben
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99


Posts : 2352
Reputation : 41
Join date : 2009-11-28
Age : 40

Week 8 processing - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 8 processing   Week 8 processing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Feb - 15:19

but.....sometimes you dont know the WR Smile guess it pays to use individual scout reports.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Posts : 31158
Reputation : 1832
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

Week 8 processing - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 8 processing   Week 8 processing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Feb - 15:20

Right Ive entered all the dealings so I will now move onto the team changes, might take me awhile and it doesnt look as though i will get chance to run the games today, so tomorrow morning for the match kickoffs, probably about 8am I guess.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Posts : 31158
Reputation : 1832
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

Week 8 processing - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 8 processing   Week 8 processing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Feb - 15:26

Stuart@Roma wrote:
but.....sometimes you dont know the WR Smile guess it pays to use individual scout reports.

if you dont know the WR then you can say default in the wage column and the system will use the current defualt value for his WR
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99


Posts : 2352
Reputation : 41
Join date : 2009-11-28
Age : 40

Week 8 processing - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 8 processing   Week 8 processing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Feb - 15:35

ahhh now that is clever paul. in fact....its almost as clever as the time i found out about putting 100% effective in the wage columns for staff and building equipment.
Back to top Go down
Phil@Watford
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Phil@Watford

Posts : 1556
Reputation : 648
Join date : 2009-11-28
Age : 31
Location : Kendal

Order Sheet
CLUB:

Week 8 processing - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 8 processing   Week 8 processing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Feb - 15:43

Matheiu Valbuena? Damn him. He can go into the reserves. Demanding a pay raise for nothing!

And all u koscienly bashers! He has some of the best stats in the premier league this season!

Havnt had much time today too post by the time I read everyones posts its end of me break!

Sorry I shall try to get better then Jamie Saunderson.

Back to top Go down
Phil@Watford
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Phil@Watford

Posts : 1556
Reputation : 648
Join date : 2009-11-28
Age : 31
Location : Kendal

Order Sheet
CLUB:

Week 8 processing - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 8 processing   Week 8 processing - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Feb - 15:47

Oh and walcott getting sent off! Blame rich@brum he drills dirty tactics into his players and that's who I bought him off haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Week 8 processing - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 8 processing   Week 8 processing - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Week 8 processing
Back to top 
Page 6 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Championship Football Play By Mail PBM :: General Game Discussion-
Jump to: