Championship Football Play By Mail PBM

Football Club Management Simulation
 
HomeSiteLog inRegister

 

 Week 10 processing...

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Posts : 31521
Reputation : 1891
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

Week 10 processing... Empty
PostSubject: Week 10 processing...   Week 10 processing... Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar - 8:42

Welcome to week 10 processing as things start to hot up as we approach the halfway stage of the season.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Posts : 31521
Reputation : 1891
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

Week 10 processing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 10 processing...   Week 10 processing... Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar - 8:43

First set or orders to be opened today is from Ross.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Posts : 31521
Reputation : 1891
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

Week 10 processing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 10 processing...   Week 10 processing... Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar - 8:50

John Ruddy makes his debut in goal this week.

Jermaine Beckford's trial is cancelled.

and Ross is trying to sign Eboue, Faye and Tejera as he continues to search for the perfect promotion combination.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Posts : 31521
Reputation : 1891
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

Week 10 processing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 10 processing...   Week 10 processing... Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar - 8:54

next up is Iain with a settled side this week for the game against Espanol which could be very bad news for Espanol's boss Luis Enrique.

Iain is concentrating on improving his revenue streams this week

Inverness look like they are also in for a tough game as Iain makes a few changes to his cup side with a start for Alexi Sanchez on the right wing.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Posts : 31521
Reputation : 1891
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

Week 10 processing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 10 processing...   Week 10 processing... Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar - 9:01

Next up is a mystery envelope which has the words

"Warning - Big deal enclosed - breaking news"

So im going to open it with excitement and see whats happening...Smile
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Posts : 31521
Reputation : 1891
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

Week 10 processing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 10 processing...   Week 10 processing... Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar - 9:09

The big deal is from Rich at Leicester, who is trying to sign the brilliant brazilian youngster Paulo Henrique Ganso for his feeder club Real Betis.

Ganso could become one of the best brazilian players ever and pundits are shocked that Inter boss Rob Wilson would consider letting him leave, as most pundits were expecting Ganso to replace Pirlo in Inter's midfield and play alongside compatriot Anderson Hernanes at sometime in the future.

But if rumours are true then it seems like Ganso is on his bike.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Posts : 31521
Reputation : 1891
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

Week 10 processing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 10 processing...   Week 10 processing... Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar - 9:17

Jamie's orders are next.

He has returned control of his feeder club back to Bilbao, they will stay as an unmanaged feeder club for now.

Another review for Badstuder as he also tries to sign Pukki and Piszczek.

And an injury to Neuer means a rare start for backup keeper Sippel.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Posts : 31521
Reputation : 1891
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

Week 10 processing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 10 processing...   Week 10 processing... Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar - 9:20

The next set of orders is a thick envelope from Rich at Birmingham.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Posts : 31521
Reputation : 1891
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

Week 10 processing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 10 processing...   Week 10 processing... Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar - 9:28

A few deals this week for Rich as he tries to bring in James Wilson and Nick Ioannou and agrees to let Eboue join Blackpool.

Reviews for Jonny Evans and Gareeh Bale.

Bale is certainly a rising star and only 22 and is currently 9595 and Rich wants me to swap his PP from LB to LH, but im going to make him an LK as I still think thats his PP even though he's been playing for TH further up this season. He looked okay against City in the recent match but wasnt as good a winghalf as other foreign players Ive seen this season, but i think he deserves 9797 despite what Riise says about him being the best leftsided player in the world.


Last edited by Paul Hemmings on Mon 19 Mar - 9:33; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Posts : 31521
Reputation : 1891
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

Week 10 processing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 10 processing...   Week 10 processing... Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar - 9:32

You didnt say what you wanted me to review about Jonny Evans but at 9797 I'd say he was about right.

He doesnt have any trademarks so Ive given him a few appropriate ones.
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99


Posts : 2218
Reputation : 774
Join date : 2010-09-22
Age : 36

Week 10 processing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 10 processing...   Week 10 processing... Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar - 9:36

Paul Hemmings wrote:


Bale is certainly a rising star and only 22 and is currently 9595 and Rich wants me to swap his PP from LB to LH, but im going to make him an LK as I still think thats his PP even though he's been playing for TH further up this season. He looked okay against City in the recent match but wasnt as good a winghalf as other foreign players Ive seen this season, so I'm leaving him as a 9595 despite what Riise says about him being the best leftsided player in the world.

Shouldn't Bale now have the KLI as a trademark given his recent exploits? - http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/football/892583-gareth-bale-rejects-diving-criticism-im-just-trying-to-save-my-career
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Posts : 31521
Reputation : 1891
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

Week 10 processing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 10 processing...   Week 10 processing... Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar - 9:36

Phil is the next set of orders to be opened.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Posts : 31521
Reputation : 1891
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

Week 10 processing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 10 processing...   Week 10 processing... Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar - 9:43

Arsenal are chasing Man United's Van Der Vaart this week with a huge bid that involves Arshavin and Barton. Can you imagine, Ferguson and Barton in the same dressing room ? I wouldnt want to miss that Smile

Fergie said he was seriously considering the deal as Arshavin is a direct replacement for VDV and only a year older than VDV and Barton would certainly improve the team's DY position.

So watch this space for that deal as there may be a few late breaking developments to come yet. We shall see.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Posts : 31521
Reputation : 1891
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

Week 10 processing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 10 processing...   Week 10 processing... Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar - 9:44

Falcao goes straight into the Lille starting eleven and it'll be very interesting to see how he develops.
Back to top Go down
Phil@Watford
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Phil@Watford

Posts : 1587
Reputation : 666
Join date : 2009-11-28
Age : 31
Location : Kendal

Order Sheet
CLUB:

Week 10 processing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 10 processing...   Week 10 processing... Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar - 9:49

Good morning Paul.

I think that would be an amazing dressing room!
Fingers crossed that Ferguson accepts.

My day off today so I shall be refreshing the page alot!
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Posts : 31521
Reputation : 1891
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

Week 10 processing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 10 processing...   Week 10 processing... Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar - 9:52

Ben@Plymouth wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:


Bale is certainly a rising star and only 22 and is currently 9595 and Rich wants me to swap his PP from LB to LH, but im going to make him an LK as I still think thats his PP even though he's been playing for TH further up this season. He looked okay against City in the recent match but wasnt as good a winghalf as other foreign players Ive seen this season, so I'm leaving him as a 9595 despite what Riise says about him being the best leftsided player in the world.

Shouldn't Bale now have the KLI as a trademark given his recent exploits? - [url=http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/football/892583-gareth-bale-rejects-diving-criticism-im-just-trying-to-save-my-career
http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/football/892583-gareth-bale-rejects-diving-criticism-im-just-trying-to-save-my-career[/quote[/url]]

I know there's been a bit of criticism flying his way lately but as far as I can see its all coming from the media and not from individual players, unless Ive missed something, so I dont think he will be getting the KLI trademark, which is really only useful for strikers inside the box anyway.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Posts : 31521
Reputation : 1891
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

Week 10 processing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 10 processing...   Week 10 processing... Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar - 9:53

Phil@Arsenal wrote:
Good morning Paul.

I think that would be an amazing dressing room!
Fingers crossed that Ferguson accepts.

My day off today so I shall be refreshing the page alot!

Looks very likely that Fergie will accept that deal later this week unless he gets a better offer. I'll keep everybody informed as we go along.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Posts : 31521
Reputation : 1891
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

Week 10 processing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 10 processing...   Week 10 processing... Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar - 9:54

Next up are the orders from Gary.
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

Posts : 4414
Reputation : 1589
Join date : 2009-11-29
Location : Nottingham

Week 10 processing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 10 processing...   Week 10 processing... Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar - 9:56

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Fergie said he was seriously considering the deal as Arshavin is a direct replacement for VDV

Only if he has had plenty of whisky.

Would be astonished if Fergie accepted this.....
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Posts : 31521
Reputation : 1891
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

Week 10 processing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 10 processing...   Week 10 processing... Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar - 10:00

Gary is looking to bring in Davide Santon this week as well as improving his cashflow situation and on the playing side he benches Eduardo in favor of Luis Suarez who comes into the side at CF which could be bad news for Bolton this week. However, in a good move by Gary, Eduardo keeps his place in the cup team and he will be very happy with that as he gets a chance to play against Feyenoord this week.

Fabio Borini looks likely to leave Sampdoria and is heading to Inter Milan.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Week 10 processing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 10 processing...   Week 10 processing... Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar - 10:01

Fergie's judgement has been very good recently, Chicha, De Gea, Jones, Smalling, Young etc etc but he did sign the Djemba twins and P.I.G so not always great!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Week 10 processing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 10 processing...   Week 10 processing... Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar - 10:01

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Arshavin is a direct replacement for VDV

In which parallel universe ?

Arshavins a crock of shite, one of the biggest footballing disappointments the premiership has seen

If fergie holds his horses I'll beat that
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Posts : 31521
Reputation : 1891
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

Week 10 processing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 10 processing...   Week 10 processing... Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar - 10:03

Tom@Charlton wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:
Fergie said he was seriously considering the deal as Arshavin is a direct replacement for VDV

Only if he has had plenty of whisky.

Would be astonished if Fergie accepted this.....

This has got to be a good deal for MU, Arshavin 9999 TM a direct repalcement for VDV 9999 TM and a decent dynamo who will vastly improve MUs DY slot. the system cant take into account reallife form.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Posts : 31521
Reputation : 1891
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

Week 10 processing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 10 processing...   Week 10 processing... Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar - 10:04

Will@Fulham wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:
Arshavin is a direct replacement for VDV

In which parallel universe ?

Arshavins a crock of shite, one of the biggest footballing disappointments the premiership has seen

If fergie holds his horses I'll beat that

Transfers wont be decdied until after Ive run all the games so there is still plenty of time and nothing is ever decided at this stage of the week, all speculation atm.
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99


Posts : 2218
Reputation : 774
Join date : 2010-09-22
Age : 36

Week 10 processing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 10 processing...   Week 10 processing... Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar - 10:05

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Ben@Plymouth wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:


Bale is certainly a rising star and only 22 and is currently 9595 and Rich wants me to swap his PP from LB to LH, but im going to make him an LK as I still think thats his PP even though he's been playing for TH further up this season. He looked okay against City in the recent match but wasnt as good a winghalf as other foreign players Ive seen this season, so I'm leaving him as a 9595 despite what Riise says about him being the best leftsided player in the world.

Shouldn't Bale now have the KLI as a trademark given his recent exploits? - [url=http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/football/892583-gareth-bale-rejects-diving-criticism-im-just-trying-to-save-my-career
http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/football/892583-gareth-bale-rejects-diving-criticism-im-just-trying-to-save-my-career[/quote[/url]]

I know there's been a bit of criticism flying his way lately but as far as I can see its all coming from the media and not from individual players, unless Ive missed something, so I dont think he will be getting the KLI trademark, which is really only useful for strikers inside the box anyway.

That's fair enough Paul, although thought I would throw it out there as an idea...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Week 10 processing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 10 processing...   Week 10 processing... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Week 10 processing...
Back to top 
Page 1 of 23Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Championship Football Play By Mail PBM :: General Game Discussion-
Jump to: