Paul Hemmings
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master

Week 10 processing... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 10 processing...   Week 10 processing... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar - 11:31

Mark's orders are next.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 processing...   Week 10 processing... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar - 11:34

Rafael comes in at RB in place of Coleman who seems to have had a good run in the team just recently but will sit out the game against Birmingham on the bench. Out goes Giovani to be replaced by Bryan Ruiz at striker and in comes Dzelmaili at BW in place of Hitzisperger who may well be on his way out of the club, heading to Plymouth if rumors are true.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 processing...   Week 10 processing... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar - 11:37

Matic goes on loan to Mark's feeder club and there is a new big contract for superstar in the making Mario Balotelli. But Mark's main focus this week is on improving his revenue streams at league leaders Newcastle.

No changes in the cup team for the game against Juventus.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 processing...   Week 10 processing... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar - 11:42

One point of clarity on NEW dealings, its partly my fault, partly Mark's.

last week he tried to NEW a player from the non-league but left the amount column empty, now normally I would fill that in for him with "TRIBVAL" and he would have had to pay the £1m cost for the player, but on this occasion I missed writing in TRIBVAL and the amount column was left as 0, so he didnt sign the player.

Its better for you if you dont rely on me to do this for you, just write TRIBVAl in the amount column if you dont know what the players value is, or an amount if you do know, cos I do miss these things sometimes, esp now we have the forum going like this as well.

This applies to everybody of course, thanks
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 processing...   Week 10 processing... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar - 11:43

Sevilla are trying again to sign Jiracek as well as improving their own cashflow situation and offering a couple of new contracts.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 processing...   Week 10 processing... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar - 11:44

Ben's turn is next.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 processing...   Week 10 processing... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar - 11:49

Thanks for the combined cheque ben, much appreciated.

Ben offers Henry a new contract that will bring him inline with other top stars at the club while he scouts three top players one of whom is a very exciting prospect who I personally have been dying to see play in the premiership for years now, and if his rumoured move to the premiership comes off during the summer it will be very exciting.

Ben is chasing young up and coming starlet Jack Colback but may have a bit of competition on his hands there as he is already at Sunderland.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 processing...   Week 10 processing... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar - 11:53

Nasri comes back into the first team as Stevie Ireland drops back to the bench following his cameo role last week against his former club Man City. whilst Rosicky switches out to the left to give the team more balance, a good decision.

Dan continues to play a weakened team in europe but does recall Rosicky to the starting eleven for the game against Fulham.
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 processing...   Week 10 processing... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar - 11:55

Paul Hemmings wrote:

Ben offers Henry a new contract that will bring him inline with other top stars at the club while he scouts three top players one of whom is a very exciting prospect who I personally have been dying to see play in the premiership for years now, and if his rumoured move to the premiership comes off during the summer it will be very exciting.

Ben is chasing young up and coming starlet Jack Colback but may have a bit of competition on his hands there as he is already at Sunderland.

Hi Paul,

Just wanted to confirm you are still ok to scrap the bottom dealing (SPONSORSEEK) and replace it, as discussed on Thursday, to confirm the Hitzlesperger deal?

Thanks

Ben
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 processing...   Week 10 processing... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar - 11:58

No team changes at Lyon although Jungschlayer is asked to play at PM instead of DY and Barrios is moved from TM to ST to make better effect in Plymouth's MIX tactical system.

Marchena looks as though he will be joining Lyon and not Nantes as first stated, the Nantes deal was probably a bit of media s..tstirring. Lyon also bid to bring Podolski to the club for £9millions but its just a speculative bid to Bayern and will appear on Matthew's managerial feedback and nothing else. Dont forget to use OPENBID if you want the bid to stay on the books for more than just this week. I doubt Matthew would be interested though as Podolski tribval is £10millions and he could get more for him by swapping him out.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 processing...   Week 10 processing... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar - 12:05

Ben@Plymouth wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:

Hi Paul,

Just wanted to confirm you are still ok to scrap the bottom dealing (SPONSORSEEK) and replace it, as discussed on Thursday, to confirm the Hitzlesperger deal?

Thanks

Ben

already done thanks
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 processing...   Week 10 processing... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar - 12:09

Next up is Tom.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 processing...   Week 10 processing... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar - 12:10

Postal Orders made payable to HEMSOFT are good thanks, I have no trouble atm paying them into my account, but they do have to be made payable to HEMSOFT, as yours is, thanks, and a nice combined Po for both clubs saves a bit more on bank charges, so thanks for that too.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 processing...   Week 10 processing... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar - 12:14

So whats happening at Charlton this week ?

Carlos Tevez makes his debut at TM in place of David Beckham as Charlton switch from their successful SLO tactic to a FAS/FAD tactic that will suit Tevez much better. I cant help feeling this signing alone will propel Charlton to great heights, but we will see.

Rodallega moves across to striker to play up alongisde Sturridge and Lucas moves back to his more preferred role of AM.

So it all looks very rosey for the Charlton side and Palace may be in for quite a difficult afternoon all in all.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 processing...   Week 10 processing... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar - 12:18

David Beckham has been put on the transfer list and Tom has made a permanent bid to sign Gary Cahill which involves Jelavic and £5m going to Everton.

I dont think Moyes will be interested in that deal as he only has one forward in his team and Nikica Jelavic 26 9494 CF doesnt offer him anything over the current encumbant kenwyne Jones 27 who is also 9494 CF and he has no replacement for Cahill if he lets him leave.
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 processing...   Week 10 processing... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar - 12:20

Any feedback Paul, on what Moyes might offer for Jelavic, thought he might be interested after his goalscoring debut last week in real life?
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 processing...   Week 10 processing... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar - 12:21

He has decided to demolish his schoolboy academy to save money and enrol the youngsters in his youth academy, probably a very wise choice in his situation, where he doesnt have enough youngsters to fill both academies.

Nice to see you guys having to make these sort of decisions Smile
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 processing...   Week 10 processing... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar - 12:24

Tom@Charlton wrote:
Any feedback Paul, on what Moyes might offer for Jelavic, thought he might be interested after his goalscoring debut last week in real life?

Bids from reality managers depend on lots of factors including things like how many bids they have out already and how much money thay have. Moyes doesnt have any bids out atm so he may make one this week, just depends on other things like who he needs the most etc. I can give you more feedback later in the week though.
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 processing...   Week 10 processing... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar - 12:24

Paul Hemmings wrote:
He has decided to demolish his schoolboy academy to save money and enrol the youngsters in his youth academy, probably a very wise choice in his situation, where he doesnt have enough youngsters to fill both academies.

Nice to see you guys having to make these sort of decisions Smile

I do like these changes to the game, where big decisions have to be made. I did have a lot of youngsters but as Paul suggests, couldn't afford the Schoolboy academy, so had to streamline accordingly.
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 processing...   Week 10 processing... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar - 12:25

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Tom@Charlton wrote:

Bids from reality managers depend on lots of factors including things like how many bids they have out already and how much money thay have. Moyes doesnt have any bids out atm so he may make one this week, just depends on other things like who he needs the most etc. I can give you more feedback later in the week though.

Many thanks
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 processing...   Week 10 processing... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar - 12:33

Nantes are all about offering their crop of hopeful youngsters new long term contracts this week although there are plaenty of changes to their cup team as well.

In comes Pedro Mendes amongst others for the game against Celtic.
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 processing...   Week 10 processing... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar - 12:35

One last thing, then I'll shut up!

In light of your comments regarding NEWs above, I think I made the same mistake last week. Is there any chance you can change my TRIAL (Charlton) to a NEW this turn, with an amount of 1m? No worries if not. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 processing...   Week 10 processing... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar - 12:36

A review for Daniel Van Buyten thjis week who is 34 and is currently 9792 which is in line with the computer defaults for his age and national caps, but he is still performing well in reallife so Ive put him on protected CR for awhile and he is now 9795.

and some more INDIV that didnt work, seems alot have had that problem, will look at it later.
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 processing...   Week 10 processing... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar - 12:37

I think the individual training issue was across all teams because neither Inter nor Boca's worked last turn either.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 processing...   Week 10 processing... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar - 12:38

Tom@Charlton wrote:
One last thing, then I'll shut up!

In light of your comments regarding NEWs above, I think I made the same mistake last week. Is there any chance you can change my TRIAL (Charlton) to a NEW this turn, with an amount of 1m? No worries if not. Thanks

sure thats done with the same contract you offered last week
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 processing...   Week 10 processing... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar - 12:39

Will's up next
Back to top Go down

Week 10 processing...
Page 3 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next