Mark@Newcastle
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master

Season 23 Week 6  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 6    Season 23 Week 6  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 5 Jan - 12:19

Phil@Arsenal wrote:
Rich@Leicester wrote:
Paul,
Just a quick one. I've tried playing FAP in friendlies over the last two weeks. However FAP isn't covered in the training/formations report. Does it come under FAS?

Yeah, FAP, FAS, FAL all come under the FAS training, so u can always switch without any negative affects to your team Smile

there is also FAD of course
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 6    Season 23 Week 6  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 5 Jan - 12:40

Ben@Plymouth wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:
Will@Fulham wrote:
Looks like I got away with one against city, not one of my greatest performances so pleased that defensively we stood firm to come out with a point, hopefully we're able to sup up the odd bad day and grind out a result of some description with the new look back four slowly taking shape

As for the cup game that goes down as a bloody good day at the office,maybe matt put the wrong tactic in it something to help me out I'm sure the return game won't be the same lol

Finding that both my clubs are getting a good spread of goalscorers which is nice

Didn't get benteke which is a bit of a shame as mr jol won't sell anybody under 26, not even for a current full Dutch international - nevermind.

Premiership table is so tight, looking as strong and competitive as we expected it to be, good work gents

Your Benteke swapbid is a good point actually, because we have 2 systems for bidding, the swapbids and the permanent bids the 2 systems have now "grown" apart in their requirements and if you permbid that same deal it will go through. The only advantage with the swapbid system is that it is immediate and you dont have to wait to get your answer.

So is it time to do away with swapbids ? and go exclusively over to permbids?

I think either way it would be useful to have immediate feedback on how the bid could be improved? For example could the RM take a look at your squad and assess what would convince him to do a deal?

I am trying to improve the feedback but it is very complex esp with some of the big squads some of you have. But I am still working on this aspect. More news to follow.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 6    Season 23 Week 6  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 5 Jan - 12:40

dinner time Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 6    Season 23 Week 6  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 5 Jan - 13:32

I do still like the swapbid facility as although not used as much it still gives us that chance of instantly stealing a gem.

Perm bids are great and a good way of giving reality managers what they want to improve and allow us to go after players that warrant a bigger than normal bid - and that all works well but they do bring a player that u might want to keep underwraps to others attention and so for that reason if possible I'd be in favour of keeping the swapbid facility
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 6    Season 23 Week 6  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 5 Jan - 13:58

What's this weeks deadline out of interest ?
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 6    Season 23 Week 6  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 5 Jan - 14:13

Will@Fulham wrote:
I do still like the swapbid facility as although not used as much it still gives us that chance of instantly stealing a gem.

Perm bids are great and a good way of giving reality managers what they want to improve and allow us to go after players that warrant a bigger than normal bid - and that all works well but they do bring a player that u might want to keep underwraps to others attention and so for that reason if possible I'd be in favour of keeping the swapbid facility

Have to say I like the mix and the difficulty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 6    Season 23 Week 6  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 5 Jan - 18:42

Agree. I don't think Swapbids should be dispensed with
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 6    Season 23 Week 6  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue 8 Jan - 21:50

Just noticed the new Ht con and chat things on my turn - presume this hasn't yet been announced for us to do anything with?
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 6    Season 23 Week 6  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue 8 Jan - 21:56

Ben@Plymouth wrote:
Just noticed the new Ht con and chat things on my turn - presume this hasn't yet been announced for us to do anything with?

Was just about to ask the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 6    Season 23 Week 6  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue 8 Jan - 22:18

Havent finished testing it yet, should be next week with the details of what you can enter there Smile
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 6    Season 23 Week 6  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 9 Jan - 11:30

Hairdryer and teacups on order......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 6    Season 23 Week 6  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jan - 22:44

Will we see the return of 'they think its all over Paul'..? I haven't had one in a few weeks.
Or is it a case of as and when there's announcements to be made
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Season 23 Week 6    Season 23 Week 6  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jan - 9:24

Rich@Leicester wrote:
Will we see the return of 'they think its all over Paul'..? I haven't had one in a few weeks.
Or is it a case of as and when there's announcements to be made

Not sure about this tbh Rich, I seemed to have more time to produce the Newsletter whilst I was fully employed ( often did it at work ) and now i'm unemployed I seem to have less time to produce a newsletter ( mostly due to me looking for a job still ). If my employment status changes I will most likely go back to producing the NL. If there is something important to announce then there will be a newsletter yes.
Back to top Go down

Season 23 Week 6
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10