Sending Offs & Injuries

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Sending Offs & Injuries Empty
PostSubject: Sending Offs & Injuries   Sending Offs & Injuries Icon_minitimeSat 2 Feb - 13:34

A few people have raised the issue that some players are staying on the field when they should be going off but I have checked everything and run a few practice matches and it is now working okay.

There was one point in the code where it said "walks away calmly" and it should have read "walks off calmly" so I dont know if this was causing confusion.

As an added confirmation the end of game stats will now show the legends

OFF next to the players name if he has been sent off
INJ if he went off injured

as well as the normal MOM legend. OFF takes precedence.

If you have any more detailed feedback where you think this happened this week then please let me know and I will check into it further. thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sending Offs & Injuries   Sending Offs & Injuries Icon_minitimeSat 2 Feb - 14:05

Paul, one thing you could look at for me... I had a comment in the Leicester game where Carrick went down injured, but the commentary said I didn't have a physio on the bench, despite the fact that I've just checked my staff and there's one there.

So I'm concerned that my players don't appear to be getting treated on the field, unless I've missed something?
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Sending Offs & Injuries   Sending Offs & Injuries Icon_minitimeSat 2 Feb - 14:16

Rich@Leicester wrote:
Paul, one thing you could look at for me... I had a comment in the Leicester game where Carrick went down injured, but the commentary said I didn't have a physio on the bench, despite the fact that I've just checked my staff and there's one there.

So I'm concerned that my players don't appear to be getting treated on the field, unless I've missed something?

okay I'll look at it now for you.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Sending Offs & Injuries   Sending Offs & Injuries Icon_minitimeSat 2 Feb - 14:26

Rich,

Yeah the wrong message is appearing there.

Physio ratings and ability values are set before kickoff and stored ready for the game and these are the values used in the game but that message checks the file to see what special abilities the physio has so it can create a text at the time of the injury and it was erroneously looking at Bolton's non-existant physio when it put out that message.

Bolton got no physio why they got 5 injuries.

You only got 1 inj but the system was using your physio for everything except the messages.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sending Offs & Injuries   Sending Offs & Injuries Icon_minitimeSat 2 Feb - 18:23

Ok super, thanks Paul
Back to top Go down

Sending Offs & Injuries
Page 1 of 1