Championship Football Play By Mail PBM

Football Club Management Simulation

HomeSiteLog inRegister
Cup final week beckons...….lots of big ties across the world......clubs beginning to plan for the new season already.....Watford manager already suggesting certain players may be at risk despite being on the brink of a sensational treble........most other managers remaining tight lipped...….
Cup final week beckons...….lots of big ties across the world......clubs beginning to plan for the new season already.....Watford manager already suggesting certain players may be at risk despite being on the brink of a sensational treble........most other managers remaining tight lipped...….

If you get a minute please take a look at the fundraising page for my 2018 challenge.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

If you get a minute please take a look at the fundraising page for my 2018 challenge. Empty
PostSubject: If you get a minute please take a look at the fundraising page for my 2018 challenge.   If you get a minute please take a look at the fundraising page for my 2018 challenge. Icon_minitimeSat 20 Jan - 15:39

No pressure to sponsor me though.

https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/RobWilson2018
Back to top Go down

If you get a minute please take a look at the fundraising page for my 2018 challenge.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Championship Football Play By Mail PBM :: Off Topic-
Jump to: