Championship Football Play By Mail PBM

Football Club Management Simulation
 
HomeSiteLog inRegister
Top FA Cup Final results..........Estudiantes 0 Argentinos 3, Melbourne 4 Sydney 0, Flamengo 3 Botafogo 5, PSV 3 Genk 6, Cherry 3 Shamrock 0, Charlton 2 Watford 3, Nantes 2 Paris 1, Schalke 5 Bayern 4, Fiorentina 2 Lazio 3, Benfica 4 Lisbon 1, Ruzomberok 8 Wisla 4, Celtic 3 Aberdeen 2, Real Madrid 1 Barcelona 0, Nacional 1 Penarol 0, Tampa 0 NewYork City 2.........Congratulations to all the winners and well done to the runners-up cos its no mean feat to reach the final in most of these leagues...


 

 Season 29 Week 7 processing...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master


Posts : 28510
Join date : 2009-12-02

Season 29 Week 7 processing... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 29 Week 7 processing...   Season 29 Week 7 processing... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2018 11:49 am

Torino 1 Napoli 0 Claudio Morra on 49 minutes.
Barcelona 3 Mallorca 0 Sergio Carnicer header.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Posts : 28510
Reputation : 1337
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

Season 29 Week 7 processing... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 29 Week 7 processing...   Season 29 Week 7 processing... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2018 11:50 am

Blackburn 0 Chelsea 2 Willian Borges penalty on 50 minutes.

Westham have had Nikon Jevtic sentoff...
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Posts : 28510
Reputation : 1337
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

Season 29 Week 7 processing... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 29 Week 7 processing...   Season 29 Week 7 processing... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2018 11:51 am

Ross 3 Brechin 0 Kenji Gorre on 50 minutes.
NewYork City 1 Harrisburg 0 Aron Johannsson.
Cosmos 3 Tampa Bay 0 Victor Mansaray.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Posts : 28510
Reputation : 1337
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

Season 29 Week 7 processing... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 29 Week 7 processing...   Season 29 Week 7 processing... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2018 11:52 am

Santos 1 Vasco Da Gama 0 Rodrigo Possebon header on 51 minutes.
AC Milan 3 Cremonese 0 Keisuke Honda.
Gornik 4 Warsaw 0 Maruisz Stepinski header.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Posts : 28510
Reputation : 1337
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

Season 29 Week 7 processing... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 29 Week 7 processing...   Season 29 Week 7 processing... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2018 11:53 am

Hearts 1 Partick 0 Jason Holt on 51 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Posts : 28510
Reputation : 1337
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

Season 29 Week 7 processing... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 29 Week 7 processing...   Season 29 Week 7 processing... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2018 11:54 am

Bordeaux 2 Nantes 0 Jonathan Cafu on 52 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Posts : 28510
Reputation : 1337
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

Season 29 Week 7 processing... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 29 Week 7 processing...   Season 29 Week 7 processing... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2018 11:55 am

Frankfurt 2 Leipzig 0 Hany Mukhtar on 52 minutes.
Mechelen 2 Liege 0 Jordi Vanlerberghe.
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

Posts : 4007
Reputation : 1367
Join date : 2009-11-29
Location : Nottingham

Season 29 Week 7 processing... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 29 Week 7 processing...   Season 29 Week 7 processing... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2018 11:55 am

Seriously, what the have a nice day has happened to my teams?????
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Posts : 28510
Reputation : 1337
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

Season 29 Week 7 processing... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 29 Week 7 processing...   Season 29 Week 7 processing... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2018 11:56 am

Talleres 1 Argentinos 0 Carlos Munoz on 54 minutes.
Bohemians 2 Crusaders 1 Edinson Cavani.

and we have another goal in the big game at Villa Park so lets go back to Eamonn Dunphy for an update...
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Posts : 28510
Reputation : 1337
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

Season 29 Week 7 processing... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 29 Week 7 processing...   Season 29 Week 7 processing... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2018 11:57 am

The noise is deafening...buzz...buzz...buzz...
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Posts : 28510
Reputation : 1337
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

Season 29 Week 7 processing... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 29 Week 7 processing...   Season 29 Week 7 processing... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2018 11:59 am

Well, we seem to have lost Eamonn for the monent there but I can tell you that Paulinho has scored for Villa to make it

Villa 2 Plymouth 0

with a fine header...
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Posts : 28510
Reputation : 1337
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

Season 29 Week 7 processing... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 29 Week 7 processing...   Season 29 Week 7 processing... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2018 12:01 pm

Santos 2 Vasco Da Gama 1 Jo Alves on 55 minutes.
Liverpool 3 Fulham 3 Carlos Tevez freekick.
Blackburn 1 Chelsea 2 Daryl Janmaat.
Juventus 1 Lazio 1 Vladimir Granat header.
Fiorentina 1 Inter Milan 1 Massimilia Tagliani.
Hearts 1 Partick 1 Jay Emmanuel-Thomas.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Posts : 28510
Reputation : 1337
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

Season 29 Week 7 processing... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 29 Week 7 processing...   Season 29 Week 7 processing... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2018 12:03 pm

Spurs 3 Burnley 0 Lucas Piazon header on 57 minutes.
Berlin 2 Hamburg 1 Diego Tardelli.
Mechelen 3 Liege 0 Glenn Claes header.
Ross 4 Brechin 0 Salomon Kalou with his hatrick from the penalty spot.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Posts : 28510
Reputation : 1337
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

Season 29 Week 7 processing... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 29 Week 7 processing...   Season 29 Week 7 processing... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2018 12:04 pm

Wycombe 1 Wednesday 1 Kelvin Bossman header on 58 minutes.
Galaxy 0 Chicago 1 Emerson Hyndman header.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Posts : 28510
Reputation : 1337
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

Season 29 Week 7 processing... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 29 Week 7 processing...   Season 29 Week 7 processing... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2018 12:05 pm

Boca 1 River Plate 1 Andy Polo on 59 minutes.

and we need to return to Eamonn at Villa Park to get his report...
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Posts : 28510
Reputation : 1337
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

Season 29 Week 7 processing... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 29 Week 7 processing...   Season 29 Week 7 processing... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2018 12:08 pm

Welcome back to Villa Park where I splilt hot tea on my microphone hence the problems, but we seem to be all fixed and back up and running now, so to the game. The noise level in this place went up another notch just now as Villa scored their third goal of the game, this one from the boot of Son Heung-Min who after almost an hour of exhilerating action has made it

Villa 3 Plymouth 0
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Posts : 28510
Reputation : 1337
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

Season 29 Week 7 processing... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 29 Week 7 processing...   Season 29 Week 7 processing... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2018 12:08 pm

Villa looking like title contenders ? ...
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Posts : 28510
Reputation : 1337
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

Season 29 Week 7 processing... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 29 Week 7 processing...   Season 29 Week 7 processing... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2018 12:09 pm

Brighton 3 Grimsby 0 Solly March header on 60 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99


Posts : 1614
Reputation : 411
Join date : 2010-09-22
Age : 35

Season 29 Week 7 processing... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 29 Week 7 processing...   Season 29 Week 7 processing... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2018 12:11 pm

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Welcome back to Villa Park where I splilt hot tea on my microphone hence the problems, but we seem to be all fixed and back up and running now, so to the game. The noise level in this place went up another notch just now as Villa scored their third goal of the game, this one from the boot of Son Heung-Min who after almost an hour of exhilerating action has made it

Villa 3 Plymouth 0

7 goals conceded in 2 matches - big changes needed at Plymouth. Some significant players now going to be moved on... Watch this space
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Posts : 28510
Reputation : 1337
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

Season 29 Week 7 processing... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 29 Week 7 processing...   Season 29 Week 7 processing... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2018 12:12 pm

Hibs 1 Dundee Utd 0 Sam Stanton on 61 minutes.

Quote of the week from the new Hibs manager this week "What a (redacted) mess I've inherited"...


Last edited by Paul Hemmings on Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phil@Watford
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Phil@Watford

Posts : 1140
Reputation : 397
Join date : 2009-11-28
Age : 30
Location : Kendal

Order Sheet
CLUB:

Season 29 Week 7 processing... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 29 Week 7 processing...   Season 29 Week 7 processing... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2018 12:12 pm

Tom@Charlton wrote:
Nantes managed to turn themselves into absolute dog shite despite no team changes over the last couple of weeks?   Question Question Question
No team changes, is that cause there isn't competition? Maybe need to have there bonus increased.
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

Posts : 4007
Reputation : 1367
Join date : 2009-11-29
Location : Nottingham

Season 29 Week 7 processing... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 29 Week 7 processing...   Season 29 Week 7 processing... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2018 12:13 pm

Ben@Plymouth wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:
Welcome back to Villa Park where I splilt hot tea on my microphone hence the problems, but we seem to be all fixed and back up and running now, so to the game. The noise level in this place went up another notch just now as Villa scored their third goal of the game, this one from the boot of Son Heung-Min who after almost an hour of exhilerating action has made it

Villa 3 Plymouth 0

7 goals conceded in 2 matches - big changes needed at Plymouth. Some significant players now going to be moved on... Watch this space

Wouldn't worry too much mate, there is no consistency to this game anymore.  You'll probably win 4-0 next week with the same team.
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

Posts : 4007
Reputation : 1367
Join date : 2009-11-29
Location : Nottingham

Season 29 Week 7 processing... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 29 Week 7 processing...   Season 29 Week 7 processing... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2018 12:15 pm

Phil@Watford wrote:
Tom@Charlton wrote:
Nantes managed to turn themselves into absolute dog shite despite no team changes over the last couple of weeks?   Question Question Question
No team changes, is that cause there isn't competition? Maybe need to have there bonus increased.

Getting more bonuses than you can imagine, plenty of competition with players like Mbappe, Bernardo Silva trying to get into the team.

Couple of weeks ago I was not just beating teams, but absolutely battering them, I'm talking 24 chances to 0 etc

Then I suddenly draw last week to an average side and lose this to an even worse one.  Happy days
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Posts : 28510
Reputation : 1337
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

Season 29 Week 7 processing... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 29 Week 7 processing...   Season 29 Week 7 processing... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2018 12:15 pm

Bordeaux 2 Nantes 1 Oscar Santos on 62 minutes.
Torino 1 Napoli 1 Daniele Baselli.
Rangers 3 Morton 0 Lewis Macleod.
Galaxy 0 Chicago 2 Geovane Batista.
Back to top Go down
Phil@Watford
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Phil@Watford

Posts : 1140
Reputation : 397
Join date : 2009-11-28
Age : 30
Location : Kendal

Order Sheet
CLUB:

Season 29 Week 7 processing... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 29 Week 7 processing...   Season 29 Week 7 processing... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2018 12:15 pm

Tom@Charlton wrote:
Ben@Plymouth wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:
Welcome back to Villa Park where I splilt hot tea on my microphone hence the problems, but we seem to be all fixed and back up and running now, so to the game. The noise level in this place went up another notch just now as Villa scored their third goal of the game, this one from the boot of Son Heung-Min who after almost an hour of exhilerating action has made it

Villa 3 Plymouth 0

7 goals conceded in 2 matches - big changes needed at Plymouth. Some significant players now going to be moved on... Watch this space

Wouldn't worry too much mate, there is no consistency to this game anymore.  You'll probably win 4-0 next week with the same team.
I would disagree, it's football never going to be consistency as the game is very complex. Yeah might win next week 4-0 But under different circumstances..... home game? Cup week? Rested players? Bonus? Stamina?
Back to top Go down
Phil@Watford
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Phil@Watford

Posts : 1140
Reputation : 397
Join date : 2009-11-28
Age : 30
Location : Kendal

Order Sheet
CLUB:

Season 29 Week 7 processing... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 29 Week 7 processing...   Season 29 Week 7 processing... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2018 12:17 pm

Tom@Charlton wrote:
Phil@Watford wrote:
Tom@Charlton wrote:
Nantes managed to turn themselves into absolute dog shite despite no team changes over the last couple of weeks?   Question Question Question
No team changes, is that cause there isn't competition? Maybe need to have there bonus increased.

Getting more bonuses than you can imagine, plenty of competition with players like Mbappe, Bernardo Silva trying to get into the team.

Couple of weeks ago I was not just beating teams, but absolutely battering them, I'm talking 24 chances to 0 etc

Then I suddenly draw last week to an average side and lose this to an even worse one.  Happy days
Well maybe the morale of players like mbappe and Silva who are daily first 11, world class players is dragging the team down? Are they on 150k - however due to there household name stats still might not make them happy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Season 29 Week 7 processing... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 29 Week 7 processing...   Season 29 Week 7 processing... - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Season 29 Week 7 processing...
Back to top 
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Championship Football Play By Mail PBM :: General Game Discussion-
Jump to: