Championship Football Play By Mail PBM

Football Club Management Simulation
 
HomeSiteLog inRegister

 

 German Cup Final

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Phil@Watford
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99


Posts : 1576
Join date : 2009-11-28

Order Sheet
CLUB:

German Cup Final - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: German Cup Final   German Cup Final - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr - 10:23

Back to top Go down
gary@chelsea
Regular International - 95/95
Regular International - 95/95
gary@chelsea

Posts : 579
Reputation : 372
Join date : 2019-08-02
Age : 38
Location : Poole

German Cup Final - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: German Cup Final   German Cup Final - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr - 10:39

Rob@Barcelona wrote:
gary@chelsea wrote:
Rob@Barcelona wrote:
Quick press release from the Disney Store on Oxford Street '...... a range of princess dresses, including Elsa from Frozen, aimed at the fat middle-aged male market has been planned'.


Gaz/Phil ..... no idea if this is in reference to Ben's post above or have you two been on the phone to Disney HQ for personal reasons? Also Ollie keeps asking what Tinder is ffs.
Tell him when he is old enough that he’ll be able to pick up women on it for one night stands, normally in overstretched primark leggings...... or maybe not!
Oh god. And ..... no. But removing all his internet access.
And this is why I don’t have children... they wouldn’t survive in the real world with the information I dish out 😂
Back to top Go down
Phil@Watford
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Phil@Watford

Posts : 1576
Reputation : 658
Join date : 2009-11-28
Age : 31
Location : Kendal

Order Sheet
CLUB:

German Cup Final - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: German Cup Final   German Cup Final - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr - 10:49

gary@chelsea wrote:
Rob@Barcelona wrote:
gary@chelsea wrote:
Rob@Barcelona wrote:
Quick press release from the Disney Store on Oxford Street '...... a range of princess dresses, including Elsa from Frozen, aimed at the fat middle-aged male market has been planned'.


Gaz/Phil ..... no idea if this is in reference to Ben's post above or have you two been on the phone to Disney HQ for personal reasons? Also Ollie keeps asking what Tinder is ffs.
Tell him when he is old enough that he’ll be able to pick up women on it for one night stands, normally in overstretched primark leggings...... or maybe not!
Oh god. And ..... no. But removing all his internet access.
And this is why I don’t have children... they wouldn’t survive in the real world with the information I dish out 😂
I thought it was the erectile dysfunction ?
Back to top Go down
gary@chelsea
Regular International - 95/95
Regular International - 95/95
gary@chelsea

Posts : 579
Reputation : 372
Join date : 2019-08-02
Age : 38
Location : Poole

German Cup Final - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: German Cup Final   German Cup Final - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr - 11:25

Phil@Watford wrote:
gary@chelsea wrote:
Rob@Barcelona wrote:
gary@chelsea wrote:
Rob@Barcelona wrote:
Quick press release from the Disney Store on Oxford Street '...... a range of princess dresses, including Elsa from Frozen, aimed at the fat middle-aged male market has been planned'.


Gaz/Phil ..... no idea if this is in reference to Ben's post above or have you two been on the phone to Disney HQ for personal reasons? Also Ollie keeps asking what Tinder is ffs.
Tell him when he is old enough that he’ll be able to pick up women on it for one night stands, normally in overstretched primark leggings...... or maybe not!
Oh god. And ..... no. But removing all his internet access.
And this is why I don’t have children... they wouldn’t survive in the real world with the information I dish out 😂
I thought it was the erectile dysfunction ?
Have you been using the investigate dealing on me again?
Back to top Go down
Phil@Watford
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Phil@Watford

Posts : 1576
Reputation : 658
Join date : 2009-11-28
Age : 31
Location : Kendal

Order Sheet
CLUB:

German Cup Final - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: German Cup Final   German Cup Final - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr - 11:29

=========================== 
     [        DAILY STAR                      ]
      --------------------------- 
     [          WATFORD                      ]
     [    SPLASH MORE CASH ON    ]
     [         SUPERSTAR                     ]
     [      AYMERIC LAPORTE           ]
     [           FROM                             ]
     [          WATFORD                      ]
     [                                                ][               
     [                                                ][               
     [                                                ][  
     [                                                ][     
     [                 RUMOUR                 ][   
     [      CHELSEA MANAGER             ]
     [  SEEN LEAVING SEC RETARY     ]
     [  HOME WITH TAIL BETWEEN     ]
     [      LEG, COULDN’T KEEP          ]
     [   IT UP, LIKE LEAGUE                ]
     [     POSITION                             ]


Last edited by Phil@Watford on Tue 27 Apr - 12:02; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Phil@Watford
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Phil@Watford

Posts : 1576
Reputation : 658
Join date : 2009-11-28
Age : 31
Location : Kendal

Order Sheet
CLUB:

German Cup Final - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: German Cup Final   German Cup Final - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr - 11:29

Read into it what you may....  lol!
Back to top Go down
gary@chelsea
Regular International - 95/95
Regular International - 95/95
gary@chelsea

Posts : 579
Reputation : 372
Join date : 2019-08-02
Age : 38
Location : Poole

German Cup Final - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: German Cup Final   German Cup Final - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr - 11:35

I would if I could understand any of it lol
Back to top Go down
Andy@Schalke
International Star - 97/97
International Star - 97/97
Andy@Schalke

Posts : 873
Reputation : 403
Join date : 2015-08-03

German Cup Final - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: German Cup Final   German Cup Final - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr - 11:37

Phil@Watford wrote:


Dear god! Must.......win.....match.......Dont......f*ck.........it.......................up.............
Back to top Go down
Phil@Watford
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Phil@Watford

Posts : 1576
Reputation : 658
Join date : 2009-11-28
Age : 31
Location : Kendal

Order Sheet
CLUB:

German Cup Final - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: German Cup Final   German Cup Final - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr - 11:44

gary@chelsea wrote:
I would if I could understand any of it lol
I Know you struggle to read.... Updated it just for you. 

And this is why you struggle to print your turn sheet!lol!
Back to top Go down
Phil@Watford
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Phil@Watford

Posts : 1576
Reputation : 658
Join date : 2009-11-28
Age : 31
Location : Kendal

Order Sheet
CLUB:

German Cup Final - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: German Cup Final   German Cup Final - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr - 11:46

Andy@Schalke wrote:

Dear god! Must.......win.....match.......Dont......f*ck.........it.......................up.............


It could be worse...........
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

Posts : 2903
Reputation : 1023
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 48
Location : London

German Cup Final - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: German Cup Final   German Cup Final - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr - 11:46

That Channing Tatum performance is amazing.  New half time entertainment on the way ...........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




German Cup Final - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: German Cup Final   German Cup Final - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
German Cup Final
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Championship Football Play By Mail PBM :: General Game Discussion-
Jump to: