Football Club Management Simulation

HomeSiteLatest imagesLog inRegister

Week 15...........

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Week 15........... Empty
PostSubject: Week 15...........   Week 15........... Icon_minitimeThu 8 Apr - 14:49

So due to having to post early cos of the bank holiday extraviganza week 15 seems to have been on the horizon for a year and a day.

Big week for everbody me thinks.

bound to be one of the busiest transfer weeks to date with the sudden availability of players at the newly unmanaged clubs.

Can officailly say Fulham did not enter the race for Carlton Cole, they have made an attempt for one unnamed player but thats your lot in a surpirsingly quiet turn given the circumstances

Actually have more leaving this week than coming in as moves are made to strengthen Fulhams financial sitation,

Coventry away, winable and losable (stating the obvious) i do believe they still have a very upset Mr Kebe who is still narked with me that he was nevr given a chance at the cottage and so that might bite me in the ass this turn Week 15........... Icon_porc

VIcenza just have a mass movement of youngsters gonig from the first team squad back to school in the Accademy.

Anyone else? any hopes or fears?

certainly will be a very interesteing turn, would also like to take the opportunity to be the first to welcome Mr Rednapp to the game.

Last edited by Will@Fulham on Thu 8 Apr - 17:16; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Week 15........... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 15...........   Week 15........... Icon_minitimeThu 8 Apr - 17:08

Chelsea had Blackburn this turn who are below me and a win would go someway to hopefully pulling bit further away from the bottom three fingers crossed,Will Carlton Cole end up at Chelsea?..Who knows, a bid was submitted but not to fussed if he does'nt arrive, Also a couple of bids went in elsewhere so see what happens

Not sure who Cremonese had this turn as i didnt get next opponent report, Adriano makes his Debut and hopefully a NEW striker coming in aswell, Im 8 points clear of drop zone in serie a so im fairly confident im safe in that league, Also a review of Gariel Tamas who's at West Brom in real life should see him leaving for Stamford Bridge next turn.
Back to top Go down

Week 15........... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 15...........   Week 15........... Icon_minitimeThu 8 Apr - 17:11

[quote=Will@Fulham]

Coventry away, winable and losable (stating the obvious) i do believe they still have a very upset Mr Kebe who is still narked with me that he was nevr given a chance at the cottage and so that might bite me in the ass this turn Week 15........... Icon_porc

[/quote]

Still can't believe these bastards put me out the cup Week 15........... Icon_evil i'd be more worried about Safri than Kebe though
Back to top Go down

Week 15........... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 15...........   Week 15........... Icon_minitimeThu 8 Apr - 17:19

With a bit of luck 2 decent strikers coming in at Bohemians via swap deals, Liedson & Paolo Barreto to bolster a thin attack.

As for the rest..........Mark will have to keep me posted as he will be overseeing things until EOS.

I am hoping to get a lucky result with the Italy team as well. I think this was an international week as I received an Italy turn sheet.
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

Week 15........... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 15...........   Week 15........... Icon_minitimeThu 8 Apr - 17:58

no results im afraid at the moment guys. looks like everythings running late.
Back to top Go down

Week 15........... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 15...........   Week 15........... Icon_minitimeFri 9 Apr - 1:30

Not a great deal going on at Old Trafford this turn, interesting to see what effect the new AI managers have, especially as i have Arsene Wenger's Reading team this turn (that just sounds wrong!)

Bid for Carlton Cole went in from Gremio so we'll see what happens on that front!
Back to top Go down

Week 15........... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 15...........   Week 15........... Icon_minitimeFri 9 Apr - 10:29

no idea whats going on at leicester this turn. Nor at Chievo, sent my turn in about 3 weeks ago I think...

Oh, Maduro arriving at Chievo, I remember that. Couple of youngsters from Inter..

Couple of trialist attempts at Leicester oh, and the actual football, I think we're at home to Barnsley...the 'big' one. Must win. Obviously wont.

Yours ever the optimist.

Rich
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

Week 15........... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 15...........   Week 15........... Icon_minitimeFri 9 Apr - 11:58

roma equipping themselves with some english players for next year to loan to their new feeder club. the rest of league two will hardly be quaking in their boots at the thought of danny hollands, wade elliott, carl fletcher and co giving it large in the basement league but there's room for opitimism as charlton, portsmouth and leicester shouldn't really be in the division. still, leeds keep saying that about league one in real life. maybe they still think league seasons end after 38 games?!

i'm interested to see which of you guys wins the apparent race for Carlton Cole, and if anyone was clever enough to email or call paul at the last minute to new in Javier Hernandez.....
Back to top Go down

Week 15........... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 15...........   Week 15........... Icon_minitimeFri 9 Apr - 12:12

Week 15 brings an end to my Championship Football return.
Sorry for all those people i had deals with this turn but i simply did not get time to fill my turn in.
Things in my life have got really hectic recently with training to become a personal trainer, redundancy looming at work, a 9 week old baby, a very stressed misses and a small fact of making a return to 11 a side football after 9 weeks out and the changing rooms being broken into and my wallet and phone being stolen!

All in all i have sent a mail to paul asking him not to send me a turn this turn as my credit has run out.

Thanks to everyone over the last few weeks for the chats etc. Apologies if i have messed anyones week up but enough is enough, i simply dont have time for this anymore.

You might see me back once caitlin is about 5 years old so for now, cheery bye......
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

Week 15........... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 15...........   Week 15........... Icon_minitimeFri 9 Apr - 12:35

blimey, sounds mental ross. i'm sure you'll be back for unfinished business in CF in the future mate, wish you well until then. sounds like you got a lot on your palette their at the moment so its perfectly understandable. all the best bud
Back to top Go down

Week 15........... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 15...........   Week 15........... Icon_minitimeFri 9 Apr - 12:52

Javier is already in the game at Goias!
Back to top Go down

Week 15........... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 15...........   Week 15........... Icon_minitimeFri 9 Apr - 12:55

any sign of results Stu?

bye bye Ross, all the best mate

see you in a few weeks when you realise how much you miss us all..
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

Week 15........... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 15...........   Week 15........... Icon_minitimeFri 9 Apr - 12:57

nothing. tho i believe rob has been in contact with paul and he's said that turns won't be out in time for the weekend. so thats that. boo
Back to top Go down

Week 15........... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 15...........   Week 15........... Icon_minitimeFri 9 Apr - 13:53

Well I hope they get here pretty sharpish next week, only got till wed morning to get it sorted and sent off due to my trip to Budapest!
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

Week 15........... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 15...........   Week 15........... Icon_minitimeFri 9 Apr - 15:23

Rich@ManUtd wrote:
Javier is already in the game at Goias!

bet your gutted rich! jocolor
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

Week 15........... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 15...........   Week 15........... Icon_minitimeFri 9 Apr - 15:29

Great move by Matt though.... Week 15........... Icon_bounce
Back to top Go down

Week 15........... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 15...........   Week 15........... Icon_minitimeFri 9 Apr - 15:46

Yeah tried to NEW him in as soon as I got Gremio but he was already at Goias, think Matt and myself read the same websites.....
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

Week 15........... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 15...........   Week 15........... Icon_minitimeFri 9 Apr - 15:47

Week 15........... Borat-Gives-Thesis-Theme-2-Thumbs-Up

this image of borat is a trademark sight where I work....usually used in sarcasm to a job "not well done"....this one is for you rich.
Back to top Go down

Week 15........... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 15...........   Week 15........... Icon_minitimeFri 9 Apr - 15:54

lol! C'est la vie! Missed out on quite a few players to Matt tbh due to not payin big sign on fee's.......think I may have gone overboard with Cole!!!
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

Week 15........... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 15...........   Week 15........... Icon_minitimeFri 9 Apr - 16:36

How come you didn't go for Carlton Cole with Man Utd? Week 15........... Icon_question
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

Week 15........... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 15...........   Week 15........... Icon_minitimeFri 9 Apr - 16:48

maybe his feeder club has more disposable income? i mean....it would make sense if they did. why use united to pay their signon fee when you can use ur feeder and slide him across to united for resell price and no signon. i'd imagine a few of you have had the same idea as him though so it'll be interesting to see who gets him!
Back to top Go down

Week 15........... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 15...........   Week 15........... Icon_minitimeFri 9 Apr - 16:53

I could of put a bid in with United but I've put a few other deals through that may or may not come off so was unsure how much cash I would have! Also he will get 1st team football in Brazil unlike at United!
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

Week 15........... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 15...........   Week 15........... Icon_minitimeFri 9 Apr - 16:58

he will if you sign him you mean lol. i think a few others have done the same rich, i know gaz was sniffing around for him to join cremonese! Smile
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

Week 15........... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 15...........   Week 15........... Icon_minitimeFri 9 Apr - 17:19

I havn't gone for Cole but know of a bid, with a signing on fee of 5m.

Anyone willing to divulge what they bid?????
Back to top Go down
Jamie@Watford
International 94/94
International 94/94

Week 15........... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 15...........   Week 15........... Icon_minitimeFri 9 Apr - 17:23

I put 4 million, bugger!
Back to top Go down

Week 15...........
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next