I have them in my hand.

they're up.

TOP OF SERIE A:

AC MILAN...44pts +23
INTER........41pts +17
EMPOLI......41pts +17
JUVENTUS..39pts +24
NAPOLI......39pts +11

INTER v AC MILAN - title decider next week. 3-0 to inter will put them top.

CUP RESULTS:

INTER 2-0 CHARLTON
MILAN 1-1 SCHALKE (2-1 pens)
BOCA 1-1 SANTOS (3-5 pens)

Last edited by Stuart@Roma on Thu 1 Jul - 22:14; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

Week 20 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 20 Results   Week 20 Results Icon_minitimeThu 1 Jul - 21:36

You dirty boy! Stop that and sort the results out! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

Week 20 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 20 Results   Week 20 Results Icon_minitimeThu 1 Jul - 21:38

colin, log in to the chat mate
Back to top Go down

Week 20 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 20 Results   Week 20 Results Icon_minitimeThu 1 Jul - 21:39

not to dissapointed with a 3-2 defeat at Milan,least we gave it a go and delighted with Chelsea's 4-1 thumping of Boro
Back to top Go down

Week 20 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 20 Results   Week 20 Results Icon_minitimeThu 1 Jul - 21:53

peaked 4 weeks too soon Sad
Back to top Go down

Week 20 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 20 Results   Week 20 Results Icon_minitimeThu 1 Jul - 22:06

Bring it on!
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

Week 20 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 20 Results   Week 20 Results Icon_minitimeFri 2 Jul - 1:39

My first trophy and I'm delighted plus a win over Juve ..... top week.

I have no chance of beating Colin 3-0 so I'm sure the league is out of my reach but I also have the Coppa Italia final this turn against ............ Milan, so it's a big double header for me and Colin.

Boca beaten on pens in the Libertadores is much better than I expected as I had an awful start to the season there. But they won again in the League to make that look like a done deal and are in the cup final next turn too so could pull off the double.

All in all it's happy days and all still to play for.
Back to top Go down

Week 20 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 20 Results   Week 20 Results Icon_minitimeFri 2 Jul - 10:48

happy with that. narrow win at home to awful Notts County, but with first choice CB pairing both out, it could've been worse!.

Chievo, finally end terrible losing streak with equally unconvincing 1-0 home win to Padova
Back to top Go down

Week 20 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 20 Results   Week 20 Results Icon_minitimeSat 3 Jul - 11:17

My turns arrived at the parents house, off home to get it in a bit
Back to top Go down

Week 20 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 20 Results   Week 20 Results Icon_minitimeSat 3 Jul - 11:43

turns arrived. think automatic is gone now, cant see me catching Pompey, considering last day trip to the Valley to come.
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

Week 20 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 20 Results   Week 20 Results Icon_minitimeSat 3 Jul - 11:47

rich, why dont you ask tom to do you a favour . i'm sure if you give him an ayrton senna or something he'd put his reserves out Smile

as for me, pandev and paloschi. lovely jubly.
Back to top Go down

Week 20 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 20 Results   Week 20 Results Icon_minitimeSat 3 Jul - 11:50

because Im not a cheat Stuart....

and the last person I would go to for a favour would be Tom, even if I was that way inclined. No offense Tom.

would rather put up with taunts for not getting a side up, rather than taunts of, "you needed a favour".
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

Week 20 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 20 Results   Week 20 Results Icon_minitimeSat 3 Jul - 11:56

haha. the worst thing is if he puts his reserves out anyway so he can taunt you about beating you with them. still, i guess you'd rather that embarrasment than be reminded of the alternative so fair enough!
Back to top Go down

Week 20 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 20 Results   Week 20 Results Icon_minitimeSat 3 Jul - 12:12

really fucking annoyed with another inconsistency in the game.

Last turn Sunderland are managed, this turn they are Reality managed yet their star player and long term target of mine leaves to a rival inbetween.

HOW PLEASE, HOW ???????????????????????????????????

(seriously banging my head against a brick wall in frustration)
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

Week 20 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 20 Results   Week 20 Results Icon_minitimeSat 3 Jul - 12:20

darren bent is shit anyway i wouldnt worry too much will.

its frustrating but just one of those things. have to hand it to jamie for being a terrific chancer.
Back to top Go down

Week 20 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 20 Results   Week 20 Results Icon_minitimeSat 3 Jul - 12:25

well not really,

we all could have done that and if there was any consistency in the game it would all be academic,

whats the point, so annoyed my motivation levels for this game have taken a massive fucking hit this weekend already

(and i still havent read bloody my turn yet, can only get better cant it????)
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

Week 20 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 20 Results   Week 20 Results Icon_minitimeSat 3 Jul - 12:31

if there was a chance they were going unmanaged this week then why didnt you take the chance will? its always worth a shot if its a player you are keen on. you never know what to expect from this game which i accept myself is a frustrating element but also if everything was academic in the game then it would be boring and unfrrustrating aswell wouldnt it? i think that side of it can also be a positive thing.

look at the game in real life, how frustrated was everyone about the world cup and that we still dont have video technology. its frustrating but would it ruin the sport if they bring it in and did too much with it? all i'm saying is, i think in football its good that there are these things which make for debate and frustration and leave things to chance and i think its quite nice sometimes that everything isnt black and white and pure academic...as frustrating as it can be. if it was all too easy we'd all be where dan is in two years of management. its taken him nearly 20 years to be that good.
Back to top Go down

Week 20 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 20 Results   Week 20 Results Icon_minitimeSat 3 Jul - 12:52

The point is stu last turn they were down as managed hence any deals with them shouldnt have gone through no matter what

If they had become unmanaged this turn then fair enough

Are we saying then that every time a manager quits this game there is still the window of opportunity for us all still to rape them bare in the week between them being down as managed and reality managed just cos the system doesnt get it?

completely defeats the point, cos they still open to be raped just for a smaller time frame.

absolute gash
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

Week 20 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 20 Results   Week 20 Results Icon_minitimeSat 3 Jul - 12:54

oh right, they're not down as unmanaged this week? i get your frustration then!
Back to top Go down

Week 20 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 20 Results   Week 20 Results Icon_minitimeSat 3 Jul - 15:09

Jamie Tyler hang your head in shame..
Back to top Go down

Week 20 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 20 Results   Week 20 Results Icon_minitimeSat 3 Jul - 17:11

DOWNSIDE

Bohemians lost 2-1 to Kilkenny by 2 goals scored by...............JOHN HARTSON!!
This sort of crap has to be sorted out as it is f***ing ridiculous.

UPSIDE

Managed to new Andre Ayew & his brother Jordan along with Roderick Miranda so Bohemians youth set up is growing stronger, also used my old trick of offering silly £300 contracts to new in young targets knowing that Paul will sign them on a new to other clubs. That way I know that they are in the game, what clubs they are at, thier buycost and what wages they expect! By EOS I should have 3 more highly gifted youngsters
Week 20 Results Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

Week 20 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 20 Results   Week 20 Results Icon_minitimeSat 3 Jul - 18:10

to be on honest, john hartson could probably still cut it in the irish league....

thats a good idea about youth players, i find it easier myself to just write "tribunal value" in the cost box when newing so that i get them at whatever price paul sets them at. achieves the same desired effect as you without waiting two turns. atleast you guarantee you get the player then, the salary is always adjustable so thats not really important.
Back to top Go down

Week 20 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 20 Results   Week 20 Results Icon_minitimeSat 3 Jul - 20:39

Pretty unhappy with the Darren Bent swap thing myself. Nothing against Jamie for taking the opportunity, good management. It's just that the opportunity shouldnt have been there. I. like others, assumed that Sunderland were going to be protected straight away.

After about 5 unsuccessful attempts (it seems the goalposts get moved every week) myself to swap players with personality managers, the frustration does tend to build.

Oh well, it's just a game as I keep telling myself Smile
Back to top Go down

Week 20 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 20 Results   Week 20 Results Icon_minitimeSun 4 Jul - 4:37

Pretty happy with my week, got Zigic in at Brum and Begovic in at Gremio so I finally have a keeper to replace Jorge Campos who has been retired for god knows how long!
Back to top Go down

Week 20 Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 20 Results   Week 20 Results Icon_minitimeSun 4 Jul - 6:51

Stuart@Roma wrote:
to be on honest, john hartson could probably still cut it in the irish league....

SO COULD BLOODY STEPHEN HAWKINGS AS AN IMOBILE GOALKEEPER!!! IMAGINE HIM BARKING DIRECTIONS TO HIS DEFENDERS Week 20 Results Icon_smile Week 20 Results Icon_smile Week 20 Results Icon_smile

My point is, retired player's should be retired from this game.
Back to top Go down

Week 20 Results
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next