Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Missing team understanding Empty
PostSubject: Missing team understanding   Missing team understanding Icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb - 11:01

I made a few code changes just to tidy things up this week and one of them was to the way team understanding is calculated, the new system speeds up processing but I did forget to include the bonus for friendly games, so when you get your turns for week8 your TU will be shown incorrectly on the training ground report.

I have already corrected this on the system and the values are now correct as of today friday.

Feel free to ring me if you need to check anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Missing team understanding   Missing team understanding Icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb - 11:06

Paul, I didn't have any friendly reports at all, yet I seem to have been charged for them. Can you have a look at it mate please?, I wonder if the two issues are linked
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Missing team understanding   Missing team understanding Icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb - 11:09

Will the TU have gone up the relevant amount this week, despite the missing friendlies?

ie Will they have been taken into account?
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Missing team understanding   Missing team understanding Icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb - 11:20

Paul Hemmings wrote:

I have already corrected this on the system and the values are now correct as of today friday.

Presume so Tom, unless have read this wrong?
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Missing team understanding   Missing team understanding Icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb - 11:42

Missing a whole load of vital income from the friendlies too:cry:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Missing team understanding   Missing team understanding Icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb - 11:50

Just spoken to Paul about this... expect some official word shortly.
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Missing team understanding   Missing team understanding Icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb - 13:57

i didnt get the exper turn i requested Neutral never mind, not to worry. i'll just re-order one this week Smile
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Missing team understanding   Missing team understanding Icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb - 17:39

Stuart@Roma wrote:
i didnt get the exper turn i requested Neutral never mind, not to worry. i'll just re-order one this week Smile

sorry mate youre right I missed that on your orders, apologies, I think the forum distracted me, must have been all the questions from Ben.
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Missing team understanding   Missing team understanding Icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb - 18:29

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Stuart@Roma wrote:

sorry mate youre right I missed that on your orders, apologies, I think the forum distracted me, must have been all the questions from Ben.

Lol Fair enough Paul, apologies Stu for that, will sort you out some beer once we have another meet-up. Just trying to understand the and more and more really being a relative newbie, plus seemed to have quite a lot of time on my hands at work this week.
Back to top Go down

Missing team understanding
Page 1 of 1