Paul Hemmings
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Missing Friendlies Empty
PostSubject: Missing Friendlies   Missing Friendlies Icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb - 11:52

It seems the TU problem goes a bit deeper then I first thought and even though friendlies were played the results were not linked back to the clubs or the players involved, but you were all still charged.

So clubs got no income and players got no skill training boosts this week.

Ive now re-instated the link and I think the easaiest solution is for me to run all the friendlies again the system will then update the players in the areas they were missing and rerun the finances for any club that played friendlies, that way you get your appearance money too.

I dont really want to have to send out 40 odd reprinted turns or parts of turns though, I know its a pain, but I think thats about all I can do.

Or we can just write it off and I can refund your money.
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

Missing Friendlies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Friendlies   Missing Friendlies Icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb - 11:57

Paul from my point of view I think that the most important thing from the friendlies other than getting some tactical insight is the benefits, TU, Skill Training Boosts, Finances.

Personally I think rerunning them to ensure clubs benefit seems the logical solution and if people have questions, then people can call you?

I don't think resending all the turns out, or part turns, is necessary unless of course people disagree.
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

Missing Friendlies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Friendlies   Missing Friendlies Icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb - 11:58

Thats fine Paul, just re-run them. Not bothered about reading the reports, just getting the money and the bonuses. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Phil@Watford
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Phil@Watford

Order Sheet
CLUB:

Missing Friendlies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Friendlies   Missing Friendlies Icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb - 12:00

Well I'm happy for you to run it. And add the finances and skills. But I don't think is really a need for a brand new turn. I'm sure people know there teams well enough to know who still needs more tu and the cash sum of about 700-900k people can sure do simple maths too add it too there finances.

The game will be run next week with the updated stats, tu n finances anyway.

But it depends if people would rather see it all in black n white?

Which ever the majority decide.

Last edited by Phil@Arsenal on Fri 24 Feb - 12:01; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

Missing Friendlies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Friendlies   Missing Friendlies Icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb - 12:01

Ben@Plymouth wrote:
Paul from my point of view I think that the most important thing from the friendlies other than getting some tactical insight is the benefits, TU, Skill Training Boosts, Finances.

Personally I think rerunning them to ensure clubs benefit seems the logical solution and if people have questions, then people can call you?

I don't think resending all the turns out, or part turns, is necessary unless of course people disagree.

Agreed.
Back to top Go down

Missing Friendlies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Friendlies   Missing Friendlies Icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb - 12:46

Yeah no need to print and send out the reports.
Back to top Go down

Missing Friendlies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Friendlies   Missing Friendlies Icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb - 13:48

agreed. dont send out turns, just run the games and add the dough Smile
Back to top Go down

Missing Friendlies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Friendlies   Missing Friendlies Icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb - 14:41

agree,

not too fussed about reading the reports just need the TU and the money - keeps the wolves from the door that does
Back to top Go down
Matt@Barcelona
Regular International - 95/95
Matt@Barcelona

Missing Friendlies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Friendlies   Missing Friendlies Icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb - 19:21

I'm with the above! Although could you please let me know how the games went as i was looking into a new formation?

Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

Missing Friendlies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Friendlies   Missing Friendlies Icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb - 19:32

Hi Paul,

Tried to sack Villas Boas and sign some new staff this week but it didn't seem to go through is this related to the friendly problems at all?

Thanks

Ben
Back to top Go down
Jamie@Watford
International 94/94
International 94/94

Missing Friendlies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Friendlies   Missing Friendlies Icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb - 20:14

More than happy to have the friendlies run and everything added on for next turn, not fussed about the reports
Back to top Go down

Missing Friendlies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Friendlies   Missing Friendlies Icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb - 21:43

As above, happy to be run but not sent out.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Missing Friendlies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Friendlies   Missing Friendlies Icon_minitimeSat 25 Feb - 9:32

Ive now run the friendlies and rerun the financials.

Ben, your hires were processed for team 932 instead of 032, my typo im afraid, but ive redone all 4 for you.
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

Missing Friendlies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Friendlies   Missing Friendlies Icon_minitimeSat 25 Feb - 9:49

paul...just out of interest....on my feedback i had two equipment charges for my grand hotel. one was 1 million and the other was 13,500,000!!!! surely this cant be right? 14,500,000 to equip a building? have i missed something?
Back to top Go down
Matt@Barcelona
Matt@Barcelona

Missing Friendlies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Friendlies   Missing Friendlies Icon_minitimeSat 25 Feb - 10:38

stu to equip a grand hotel costs a total of 15m now for 100% eff. Earns 110k a turn.
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

Missing Friendlies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Friendlies   Missing Friendlies Icon_minitimeSat 25 Feb - 11:08

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Ive now run the friendlies and rerun the financials.

Ben, your hires were processed for team 932 instead of 032, my typo im afraid, but ive redone all 4 for you.

Thanks Paul, much appreciated!
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Missing Friendlies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Friendlies   Missing Friendlies Icon_minitimeSat 25 Feb - 11:21

Stuart@Roma wrote:
paul...just out of interest....on my feedback i had two equipment charges for my grand hotel. one was 1 million and the other was 13,500,000!!!! surely this cant be right? 14,500,000 to equip a building? have i missed something?

yes, quite a lot actually, if you like I can undo this weeks buildings dealings for you whilst you get uptodate with the changes to buildings that we made while you were taking it easy in bed over christmas, and then you can re-evaluate your strategy from there. let me know.
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

Missing Friendlies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Friendlies   Missing Friendlies Icon_minitimeSat 25 Feb - 11:47

hmm....I might have to given the fact im overdrawn! i'd budgeted last week on the old equipment costs! Rolling Eyes

so how does the equipment thing work now? do the buildings still wear out and need repairing?

is there a list of the cost of equipment? im guessing its on the buildings list?

so if the building is 50% eff then it only brings in 50% of the top rate of income?
Back to top Go down

Missing Friendlies
Page 1 of 1