Championship Football Play By Mail PBM

Football Club Management Simulation

HomeSiteLatest imagesLog inRegister

PLAYERS HEIGHTS - FAO Paul

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PLAYERS HEIGHTS - FAO Paul Empty
PostSubject: PLAYERS HEIGHTS - FAO Paul   PLAYERS HEIGHTS - FAO Paul Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 2:25 pm

just been looking at this.

just thinking about what u were sugesting about making the playing field bigger,what about distinguishing a little more between players heights, now that we are all a little more familiar with how the system works and the importance of players being able to see their Centre forwards.

So when a winger/winghalve looks for his CF there is more of a distinction between what is a Tall player and a very tall player or what constitutes what is more of a physical presence in the box

at the minute there is 6ft to 6.4 = tall & 6.4ft above = xtall.

at derby for instance we have paul green who is 6ft yet shaun barker is 6ft 3 - in the game there would be no difference in there phsical attributes yet in real life they are leagues apart.

granted this isnt the best example to the masses but i hope u catch my drift, the gap between a 6ft player and a 6ft4 player is quite significant in my book and im sure we can all name examples from our own clubs where to put to certain players in the same category isnt quite right, just a thought but

how about :

6ft - under 6.2ft = tall

6.2 to under 6.4 very tall

6.4 and above = extra tall.
Back to top Go down

PLAYERS HEIGHTS - FAO Paul
Page 1 of 1