8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Week 11 processing Empty
PostSubject: Week 11 processing   Week 11 processing Icon_minitimeMon 2 Apr - 9:08

Welcome to week 11 the halfway stage of the season.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Week 11 processing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 11 processing   Week 11 processing Icon_minitimeMon 2 Apr - 9:12

We had an issue with strikers a few weeks back and the obvious answer to that problem was to make strikers more attracting. This did work but it also made them too attracting and caused a few ripples in the flow of the ball for nearly every tactical system. So Ive adjusted strikers again and done some more testing and they seem to be about right now. If you want your striker to be more attracting than the new defualt then from now on you'll need to use the BIG player command.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Week 11 processing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 11 processing   Week 11 processing Icon_minitimeMon 2 Apr - 9:21

Jamie is first to be opened today.

he is looking to sell Gerard Deulofeu but doesnt say to who and is trying to bring in Christian Fuchs as well as trying to improve his revenue stream from his buildings.

Neuer returns to the starting lineup along with Howedes whilst recent feeder club graduates Piszczek and Pukki get a place on the bench.

Win bonuses look set to increase as well just in time for the Champions Cup proper.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Week 11 processing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 11 processing   Week 11 processing Icon_minitimeMon 2 Apr - 9:31

Gary is next.

a review for Davide Santon. Ive made him a RKRBLKLB as he seems able to play both just as well. Full int so ive upped his skills slightly to better reflect that and he is now 9995.

Incresed his bid for gary cahill 9494 CB with more money and swapping seb bassong 9794 age25 CB and this deal is very likely to go through this week unless Everton receive a better offer.

and he is listing Eduardo Alves.

Last edited by Paul Hemmings on Mon 2 Apr - 9:40; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Week 11 processing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 11 processing   Week 11 processing Icon_minitimeMon 2 Apr - 9:35

Ivanovic didnt sign his new contract because he has hasnt played enough games over the last ten weeks.

his history is FFXXFFFFFF

if he plays and gets an F for the next 7 weeks he will sign before his contract runs out in 10 weeks time, so you still have time to secure him.

Zhirkov did sign.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Week 11 processing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 11 processing   Week 11 processing Icon_minitimeMon 2 Apr - 9:36

Ben Arfa didnt sign history=FFFSSSSSSS attitude=2

if you play him over the next 2 weeks he will sign ( needs 50% FT ) and you have 14 weeks to sort him out.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Week 11 processing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 11 processing   Week 11 processing Icon_minitimeMon 2 Apr - 9:43

Tiote is drafted into the first team in place of the injured Ramires while Santon makes the subs bench.

when a player gets injured you need to check so see if he is on the list of VIPs and if he is you need to select a new player to take his place, if you dont then the system usually just replaces him with his replacement, which is not always the best choice. So Tiote will now be taking Chelsea's freekicks. Not crucial I know but it might have been.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Week 11 processing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 11 processing   Week 11 processing Icon_minitimeMon 2 Apr - 9:47

Trouble at Sampdoria for Gary where Carvalho is down to 5 weeks on his contract and is attitude=1 and has a history=FRXXFXFSSS which is nowhere good enough to tempt him to sign so it looks like he will be leaving on a free unless Gary lists him before his contract runs out or swaps him out of course.

Feel free to discuss this issue as I do need some feedback on how player attitudes are working for each of you.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Week 11 processing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 11 processing   Week 11 processing Icon_minitimeMon 2 Apr - 9:49

sigurdsson signed okay his attitude=4 with RRRRRRRXXX
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Week 11 processing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 11 processing   Week 11 processing Icon_minitimeMon 2 Apr - 9:53

Sami Khedira comes back into the team in place of Diarra but you dont then put Diarra into the reserves or onto the bench, if you keep leaving players out like this they will eventually all want to leave.

you also leave khedira on the subs bench so the system has to pick a replacement which doesnt help your team either.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Week 11 processing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 11 processing   Week 11 processing Icon_minitimeMon 2 Apr - 9:54

Rich is next up with Leicester.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Week 11 processing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 11 processing   Week 11 processing Icon_minitimeMon 2 Apr - 9:56

he's hoping to buy Luis Garcia whilst giving payrises to several of his players.

also trying to sign Jordan Rhodes.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Week 11 processing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 11 processing   Week 11 processing Icon_minitimeMon 2 Apr - 10:02

Chamakh comes in to replace Kalinic who drops to the bench but nobody replaces Chamakh in the reserves so he wont have any competition for his place in the FT this week as the corresponding res shirt number will be occupied by an apprentice.

If you dont have a res then its better to play a youth in the reserves rather than leave it blank.

Keith Andrews moves off the bench but isnt replaced so the system will chose somebody but there is no reserve so the youth makes the bench this week.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Week 11 processing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 11 processing   Week 11 processing Icon_minitimeMon 2 Apr - 10:07

Just out of interest Kalinic is attitude=1 but has been dropped to the bench this week and may be unhappy about this but this week is an international week and he is very likely to play for Croatia and so may well not be upset this week. These int weeks do give you the chance to drop your attitude=1s to the bench without them complaining becoming upset as long as they play for thie national teams.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Week 11 processing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 11 processing   Week 11 processing Icon_minitimeMon 2 Apr - 10:12

Real Betis are trying to sign Dede, Claudio Yacob and Douglas.

they also make 4 team changes and might have been a bit disrupted this week but they also play 5 friendlies which will compensate and cancel out the disruption.

Rich is changing over to the FLy tactic this week following extensive friendly training.

He is also chasing Anyukov, Javi Garcia and Xhaka.
Back to top Go down

Week 11 processing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 11 processing   Week 11 processing Icon_minitimeMon 2 Apr - 10:12

Carvalhoncan bugger off I don't like the bloke anyway bloody moaner lol my turn was bit rushed as I've bin doing buckets of overtime so didn't even read it apart from managerial feedback
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Week 11 processing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 11 processing   Week 11 processing Icon_minitimeMon 2 Apr - 10:18

Ross is next.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Week 11 processing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 11 processing   Week 11 processing Icon_minitimeMon 2 Apr - 10:20

Looks like Luis Garcia will be joining Leicester later in the week for £2.5millions.

he is trying to bring in Jelavic and Chris Baird.

no team changes but Eboue does make the bench.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Week 11 processing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 11 processing   Week 11 processing Icon_minitimeMon 2 Apr - 10:22

your bid for Baird was rejected as his tribval=2m and you only offered 1m
Back to top Go down

Week 11 processing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 11 processing   Week 11 processing Icon_minitimeMon 2 Apr - 10:23

Paul,

He was on the TL for £1m?

Ross
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Week 11 processing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 11 processing   Week 11 processing Icon_minitimeMon 2 Apr - 10:24

Iain is next up.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Week 11 processing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 11 processing   Week 11 processing Icon_minitimeMon 2 Apr - 10:26

Ross@Blackpool wrote:
Paul,

He was on the TL for £1m?

Ross

it says 2m on my list ?
Back to top Go down

Week 11 processing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 11 processing   Week 11 processing Icon_minitimeMon 2 Apr - 10:29

Damn, i turn 30 and my eyesight starts going! I cant check mine as it is int he recycle bin now. Happy to change my bid to £2m if poss?

Can anyone else confirm if it is my eyesight?
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Week 11 processing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 11 processing   Week 11 processing Icon_minitimeMon 2 Apr - 10:29

At Real Iain brings in Marcelo, David Silva and Sneijder whilst Iniesta and Fabregas drop to the bench. Only 3 changes so he wont be disrupted this week.

nice new contracts for several players are also on the cards.

thanks for the cheque.

Last edited by Paul Hemmings on Mon 2 Apr - 10:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Week 11 processing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 11 processing   Week 11 processing Icon_minitimeMon 2 Apr - 10:30

Ross@Blackpool wrote:
Damn, i turn 30 and my eyesight starts going! I cant check mine as it is int he recycle bin now. Happy to change my bid to £2m if poss?

Can anyone else confirm if it is my eyesight?

ok 2m done
Back to top Go down

Week 11 processing
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next