Paul Hemmings
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master

Week 11 processing - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 11 processing   Week 11 processing - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Apr - 6:59

Thanks for the feedback guys, always very helpful as usual.

The main issue seems to be practice matches and I do run alot of practice games all the time that is how I test the game out to make sure everything is working okay and because it is such a common thing for me it just spilled over into the forum as well, but it's no problem to eliminate from the forum.

The second issue seems to be concerning transfer deals and from now on if you let me know on the order sheet that you dont want me to highlight the deal on the forum then I will do my best to try and remember not to. Smile

And the other issue seems to be around giving out performances ratings which is very easy to correct.

Please feel free to ask me any question you like though as I will always answer direct questions best I can.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 11 processing   Week 11 processing - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Apr - 8:36

Thanks for this Paul.

I have absolutely No issue with the giving of ratings, I quite like that to be honest, although obviously its different for everyone.

Everyone knows with the bigger pitch practice games are needed to test the system. You can see from the match reports over the last few weeks that the system needs a bit of tweaking.

I have another one for you to have a look at which seems to be a bit of a quirk. I know Will also had the same in his match report.

We're both playing with either Wing halves or wingers.

Both our full backs are attack minded.

On a number of occasions last week, my Wing half got the Ball, which lets say for example is Park Ji Sung at RH

He gets to the line and looks up to see Pavlyuchecko, Chamack and Bridge (LB) making their way into the box.

Park seems to favour picking out Bridge the opposing, attacking FB, rather than my ST or CF

This seems a bit odd. Is it a glitch?

Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 11 processing   Week 11 processing - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr - 8:16

I'll take a look at it thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 11 processing   Week 11 processing - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr - 8:21

Paul, just realised I didn't put a cheque in with my turn. Will send you £20 via bank transfer now
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Week 11 processing   Week 11 processing - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr - 8:36

Rich@Leicester wrote:
Paul, just realised I didn't put a cheque in with my turn. Will send you £20 via bank transfer now

We can make bank transfers!? Rather this than sending a cheque if this is an option?
Back to top Go down

Week 11 processing
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14