Championship Football Play By Mail PBM

Football Club Management Simulation

HomeSiteLatest imagesLog inRegister

Champions League and special thursday nights.

Go down 
+2
Tom@Charlton
Jamie@Watford
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Champions League and special thursday nights. Empty
PostSubject: Champions League and special thursday nights.   Champions League and special thursday nights. Icon_minitimeWed 10 Oct - 21:20

just wandered what people were doing in this years European campaigns.

i was planning on entering Fulham into the Champions league and Feyenoord into the Europa.

Fulham into he Champions league in the hope i fianlly get to play richie in a compettive game and feyanoord so they can get that special thursday night match experiance and the joy that is a jonathan pearce and niall Quinn commentry team.

Would be good to see all our feeder clubs competing in this years Europa league - might spice it up a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Champions League and special thursday nights.   Champions League and special thursday nights. Icon_minitimeWed 10 Oct - 22:29

Wondered what people were doing...

Wandered aimlessly through the English language...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Champions League and special thursday nights.   Champions League and special thursday nights. Icon_minitimeWed 10 Oct - 22:30

I was planning something similar, although I'll not make it through the group stages... Will be lucky to get a point..but I'm in for a laugh!
Back to top Go down
Jamie@Watford
International 94/94
International 94/94

PostSubject: Re: Champions League and special thursday nights.   Champions League and special thursday nights. Icon_minitimeThu 11 Oct - 7:53

I'm doing the same, one each competition
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Champions League and special thursday nights.   Champions League and special thursday nights. Icon_minitimeThu 11 Oct - 11:09

Same here. Too many players to keep happy not to!
Back to top Go down
Mark@Newcastle
International 94/94
International 94/94
Mark@Newcastle

PostSubject: Re: Champions League and special thursday nights.   Champions League and special thursday nights. Icon_minitimeThu 11 Oct - 13:24

Not sure... I have no time to do turns as it is! Will probs make a snap decision later.
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Champions League and special thursday nights.   Champions League and special thursday nights. Icon_minitimeThu 11 Oct - 15:52

Both teams for me - aiming to hopefully go one better with Plymouth this year (although it looks like its an even tougher competition this year!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Champions League and special thursday nights.   Champions League and special thursday nights. Icon_minitimeThu 11 Oct - 19:34

was thinking of Chelsea in the europa league again as Champions cup would be a waste of time in my opinion and probably won't bother with Cska in any euro comps
Back to top Go down
Phil@Watford
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Phil@Watford

Order Sheet
CLUB:

PostSubject: Re: Champions League and special thursday nights.   Champions League and special thursday nights. Icon_minitimeThu 11 Oct - 20:05

Arsenal - champions league. I didn't do too bad last season. Made it out if group stage n knocked out by eventual winner Jamie.

Lille - Euro, just to see if falcao can take his real life forum into the game lol.
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: Champions League and special thursday nights.   Champions League and special thursday nights. Icon_minitimeThu 11 Oct - 20:47

Champions League for Inter. Never got past the first knock out but hopefully have enough depth this season to get further.

Furious I didn't retain the Libertadores last season - main reason I stayed at Boca.
Back to top Go down

Champions League and special thursday nights.
Page 1 of 1