Tom
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

Week 14 Results - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 14 Results   Week 14 Results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Mar - 11:20

It's on the newsletter. I wouldn't worry too much. You'll have more than enough for my reserves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 14 Results   Week 14 Results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Mar - 11:25

So it is i missed that Week 14 Results - Page 3 Icon_rolleyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 14 Results   Week 14 Results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar - 4:27

In last week's newsletter it said re Harry Redknapp and Tottenham: "The swapbid/permanentbid requirements you need to meet will be detailed on the foot of any scout reports you request from now on for clubs managed by "personality managers". Did anyone receive these requirements as I didn't?

Cheers,

Dan
Back to top Go down
Mark@Newcastle
International 94/94
International 94/94
Mark@Newcastle

PostSubject: Re: Week 14 Results   Week 14 Results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar - 8:15

Dan@Plymouth wrote:
In last week's newsletter it said re Harry Redknapp and Tottenham: "The swapbid/permanentbid requirements you need to meet will be detailed on the foot of any scout reports you request from now on for clubs managed by "personality managers". Did anyone receive these requirements as I didn't?

Cheers,

Dan

That's how I read it too Dan, there's nothing on my scout report and I noticed this straight away.

We've been had chaps!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 14 Results   Week 14 Results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar - 11:29

I have spurs this week and just had a normal scout report.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 14 Results   Week 14 Results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar - 13:40

Well I guess the usual swapbid rules apply then? And I'll guess Paul'll assess permbids on a case by case basis. Should be a fun week for transfers anyway!
Back to top Go down
Iain@RealMadrid
Premier League - 92/92
Premier League - 92/92
Iain@RealMadrid

PostSubject: Re: Week 14 Results   Week 14 Results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar - 15:05

good week for me, very happy with the European draw and although Milan are still strong i have missed the Giants of Plymouth and Schalke so fancy my chances. Thats a semi and a half.

League is neck and neck and the classico is next, will home advantage be decisive? Title decider? Pints on the result so very very important.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 14 Results   Week 14 Results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar - 15:34

Just posted my turn, first time ive ever posted on a wednesday but due to easter it was a must but now its gonna seem ages til i get it back
Back to top Go down

Week 14 Results
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3