Phil@Watford
Tom
Ben@Plymouth
Rob@Barcelona
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Week 2 Expectations & Results - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 2 Expectations & Results   Week 2 Expectations & Results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Oct - 13:01

mines here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 Expectations & Results   Week 2 Expectations & Results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Oct - 14:17

Tom@Charlton-Bayern wrote:
Not many big deals happened. Players now refuse to move to feeder clubs apparently, because it isn't the right 'enviroment' for them. Not sure what this means for my charlton side, as the enjoyment has been eliminated altogether. Have two days to read through and redo my turn, whilst not being able to sign anyone. This game is really fast becoming a chore.

it does say, there is a chance that some of the better players may refuse to move to feeder club.

Have to say that's surely got to be the right thing to do?
Back to top Go down
Phil@Watford
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Phil@Watford

Order Sheet
CLUB:

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 Expectations & Results   Week 2 Expectations & Results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Oct - 17:18

haha got my result back.

league tevez got 4... and in europe beat antwerp 7-0 and tevez gets 6 and fellaini pops up with a goal....

10goals 2 games!

nice one tevez lol
Back to top Go down
Phil@Watford
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Phil@Watford

Order Sheet
CLUB:

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 Expectations & Results   Week 2 Expectations & Results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Oct - 17:28

but has just read he would like 200k wage...

whos that twat from Argentina whos that money grabbing whore carlos tevez is his name and he hasnt got a brain cause he wont be winning trophies anymore (apart from in hemsoft hopefully)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 Expectations & Results   Week 2 Expectations & Results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Oct - 18:20

mate if he scores 10 goals in a week hes worth it though.

very nice to see paul is finally making us pay more to have the best.

sadly i dont have that problem lol!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 Expectations & Results   Week 2 Expectations & Results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Oct - 18:50

got my turn nothing special happened but next turn is fucked for me already with both my wing halves injured and Lampard suspended so holding no hope of a result without Lampard and no RH whatsoever to replace Kalou
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 Expectations & Results   Week 2 Expectations & Results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Oct - 19:13

Rich@Leicester wrote:
Not many big deals happened. Players now refuse to move to feeder clubs apparently, because it isn't the right 'enviroment' for them. Not sure what this means for my charlton side, as the enjoyment has been eliminated altogether. Have two days to read through and redo my turn, whilst not being able to sign anyone. This game is really fast becoming a chore.

it does say, there is a chance that some of the better players may refuse to move to feeder club.

Have to say that's surely got to be the right thing to do?

Maybe it is, but what I don't like is the fact that if I want to move Charlton onto the next level, player wise, it isn't going to happen anymore. I already can't play in the premier league, which I accept.

Just worried it is going to take the enjoyment out of playing the game for me. Almost asking me to choose between Bayern and Charlton, will have to sacrifice one to hopefully succeed with the other.

At the end of the day, I pay my money and expect to be able to play the game. Why should I be paying full price to manage a club who can't sign players and can't play in the top league?

Good news though Rich, it rules me out of any type of promotion push. I'll do well to stay up now. League title should be in the bag now for you, I'll be surprised if it isn't wrapped up at xmas, to be honest. Wink

Last edited by Tom@Charlton-Bayern on Mon 18 Oct - 19:20; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 Expectations & Results   Week 2 Expectations & Results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Oct - 19:19

Plymouth next up for me, Parker suspended after being sent off keeping up my fantastic disciplinary record this season, luckily Diarra is back to hopefully look after Rooney. Just got to hope my front 3 keep up the good form and a more disciplined approach from the midfield.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 Expectations & Results   Week 2 Expectations & Results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Oct - 21:27

Ahh, the 'the leagues all yours' mind-games! Love it!

It seems to me that Paul is talking about higher rated players moving to the feeder club from the parent. Well, there's an under 23 limit anyway, so how many players does this actually affect?

Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 Expectations & Results   Week 2 Expectations & Results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Oct - 21:31

No idea tbh I just want to get a turn sent in lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 Expectations & Results   Week 2 Expectations & Results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Oct - 21:31

No turn for me and have gotten home after 9pm with that as something to look forward to. Ho hum!!!!

I want my turn in future on a Saturday at the latest. Friday would be fucking great. Maybe Paul does not realise that all of his paying customers work and that getting a turn on a Tuesday to send back to him on a Thursday morning is just plain and simply on occasion UTTERLY FUCKING INCONVENIENT.

He should get his arse in gear.
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 Expectations & Results   Week 2 Expectations & Results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Oct - 21:33

Martin didn't even get a turn inputed - sent recorded delivery and wasn't picked up Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 Expectations & Results   Week 2 Expectations & Results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Oct - 21:36

To be honest Tom, I'd have no problem with Charton in the Prem

I don't see the issue with that
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 Expectations & Results   Week 2 Expectations & Results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Oct - 21:49

I was under the impression that no players could move from parent to feeder at the minute, before these changes? Unless it is a loan? And they have to be under 23 for that anyway.

I don't have a problem with this btw, I was under the impression that these current changes mean that a lot of players, ie decent quality, will refuse a move to any feeder club as they think they are too good for a 'feeder club'. Might seem realistic to most, but I resent paying a lot of money for a team no-one will join!

Might have read it wrong, as I quickly scanned Wills while he wasn't looking!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 Expectations & Results   Week 2 Expectations & Results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Oct - 21:49

between my two clubs

A pretty shocking turn really, bad results (albeit a good performances)

0 out of 5 swapbids completed

0 out of 2 New ins

1 out of 2 Give trialists achieved(apparently Obinna hasnt debuted yet,MOTD anyone?)

0 out of 1 private deals completed (my feeder club cant afford a 92 92 player for 2m??!! yet have 16m available in the bank.

0 out of 2 reviews
- (ghanian international with 87 caps who played in every round to and including the world cup quarter final should have a lower PT CR than a championship player at cardiff ???, or even all his fellow countrymen with less caps???)

the other review just didnt even happen.

warning to those who havent got their turns back yet, expect mass frustration and disappointment, if u dont your lucky and if you do well your not alone,
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 Expectations & Results   Week 2 Expectations & Results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Oct - 21:50

Ben@ManUnited wrote:
Martin didn't even get a turn inputed - sent recorded delivery and wasn't picked up Sad

Given up sending it recorded, as if Paul isn't in, you have no chance of him going to the post office to pick it up, I found to my cost. Even though it had a postal order in too!? He still wouldn't retrieve it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 Expectations & Results   Week 2 Expectations & Results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Oct - 21:51

Might have read it wrong, as I quickly scanned Wills while he wasn't looking!

thats another one u owe me!!
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 Expectations & Results   Week 2 Expectations & Results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Oct - 21:52

Well he said he would pick it up 2moro as he was going to the po so hopefully....
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 Expectations & Results   Week 2 Expectations & Results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Oct - 21:53

Ben@ManUnited wrote:

Given up sending it recorded, as if Paul isn't in, you have no chance of him going to the post office to pick it up, I found to my cost. Even though it had a postal order in too!? He still wouldn't retrieve it!

Do what I do ......... pay more and get it delivered before 9am. He doesn't get up until 10 so he's always in.
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 Expectations & Results   Week 2 Expectations & Results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Oct - 21:57

Ah didn't think of doing that. What am going to do in future is send it normally and email him a copy so least he has a copy in his inbox - plus will ring to check.
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 Expectations & Results   Week 2 Expectations & Results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Oct - 21:57

Ben@ManUnited wrote:
Well he said he would pick it up 2moro as he was going to the po so hopefully....

Hope that trip isn't to send those turns to the managers who have yet to receive them, although I have a horrible feeling it is.

Last time I got mine on the Weds, as I assume he doesn't have time to get to the PO on a monday?

Hopefully not, as that will mean a few managers have very little time to complete their turn?
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 Expectations & Results   Week 2 Expectations & Results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Oct - 21:59

Ben@ManUnited wrote:

Hope that trip isn't to send those turns to the managers who have yet to receive them, although I have a horrible feeling it is.

Last time I got mine on the Weds, as I assume he doesn't have time to get to the PO on a monday?

Hopefully not, as that will mean a few managers have very little time to complete their turn?

I spoke to him on Friday and he thought he'd get them all posted on Saturday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 Expectations & Results   Week 2 Expectations & Results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Oct - 22:11

i post mine back on a wednesday, dont get it till the tuesday, and wonder why i cant get anything done, probably another extended deadline, he doesnt run a business, this is fucking shite, whats the point in playin when youre not really playing anyhting, ive got work 2moro 9.30 till 9.30, so wont get it back till 2moro night, then gotta post it back wednesday mornin, what happened to friday/saturday, we got limited to the 10 deals so paul could get it back for theses days, whats the excuse now, sheer lazyness, and ive probably talked myself into a lazio season if paul reads this aswell....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 Expectations & Results   Week 2 Expectations & Results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Oct - 22:11

Rob@Inter wrote:
Ben@ManUnited wrote:

Do what I do ......... pay more and get it delivered before 9am. He doesn't get up until 10 so he's always in.

He is on occasion a lazy hippy type as we all know, but we should not have to pay extra postage in order that he can have a lay in.

He is (aghmm, cough, cough) a computer genius. So what the fuck is wrong with him taking online turns?

Last edited by Martin@Bohemians on Tue 19 Oct - 21:42; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 Expectations & Results   Week 2 Expectations & Results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Oct - 22:12

If you get an expert turn and it's posted on Saturday then a Tuesday delivery is normal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 Expectations & Results   Week 2 Expectations & Results - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Oct - 22:15

Lazio season coming your way Lee.

Back to top Go down

Week 2 Expectations & Results
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next