Paul Hemmings
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master

Week 8 processing - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 8 processing   Week 8 processing - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb - 14:15

Blackpool FAS5 352 rather than the usual 433 TM Malbranque superb CF Donovan good. 44%. 2 chances to 4.

Cahill DY superb mom scored their goal.

superb squad morale. superb first team morale.

but 6 players not playing. and only 94% squad eff.

cant say much more about Blackpool as Ross doesnt get any of the printouts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 processing   Week 8 processing - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb - 14:29

Paul,
Really interesting Hearing your thoughts on my performance

Its really weird cos I'm caught in about 3 minds

My aim away from home no matter who I'm playing is to go and spoil the game and not to concede - in that respect my last two away days with this unusual style of WIN has done just that - city and brum.
Now by the sounds of it from a spoilage point if view it seems to work -ish although how long I can go by getting away with it only time will tell.

I have thought about whv 4-5-1 before in fact I used to play it in the championship away from home quite successfully but I always thought cos u only have one CF upfront u had to play a DY to give him some sort if support

If I played WHV with an AM BW PM who would support the CF would he not just get totally isolated?

I am working on CAT in friendlies, as I'm hoping to utilise the pace of Milner, Robben and Valencia on the counter or away days which I hope will be more suitable - although in the short term id be interested to know about WHV with that combo?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 processing   Week 8 processing - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb - 14:31

6 Players not playing and 4 of them transfer listed i think.

Any insight on deals? I was completley missed?

Great work once again Paul. Unfortunatley the game is being played oin a shoe string budget for me so only basic turns as need money to go as far as possible.

Just trying to master the basics and have no idea how im gonna get my head round all of the stuff you have mentioned previously.
unfortunatley i judst dont have the time to look at most pf the stuff mentioned.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 processing   Week 8 processing - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb - 14:31

Inter Milan SLO5 442 PM Pirlo good P2 Hernanes good LH Di Maria good RH Ribery superb CF Cavani average. 54%. 2 chances to ACs 1. only 1 cross.

LB Coentrao superb RB Maicon superb.

mom was Lavezzi for AC.

Champions League SLO5 451 rather than the normal 442. PM Pastore good P2 Hernanes good LH Di maria superb RH rossi average CF Higuain good. 51%.

mom was Plymouth's TM Rooney.

despite not winning this week Inter still had 5 players in the serie A team of the week.

good squad morale. a couple of WR90 academy players complaining about their wages, but you can afford to ignore that as they are in the academy.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 processing   Week 8 processing - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb - 14:34

Blackpool signed Grant Holt, Ross Turnbull, jermaine Beckford and Aaron Hughes. and sold Grant Leadbitter and Liam Lawrence.

Luis Garcia wouldnt leave until next week.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 processing   Week 8 processing - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb - 14:36

Ross@Blackpool wrote:
6 Players not playing and 4 of them transfer listed i think.

Any insight on deals? I was completley missed?

Great work once again Paul. Unfortunatley the game is being played oin a shoe string budget for me so only basic turns as need money to go as far as possible.

Just trying to master the basics and have no idea how im gonna get my head round all of the stuff you have mentioned previously.
unfortunatley i judst dont have the time to look at most pf the stuff mentioned.

as long as your enjoying it Smile
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 processing   Week 8 processing - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb - 14:44

Boca FAS5 433 TM Fernandez superb ST Zarate average S2 Farfan superb mom AM Biglia good. 53% 3 golden chances to 2.

some of the match reports seem very short this week, this is another one that doesnt run to two pages even. better look into it later. the system is designed to report on between 3 and 4 pages and tries to cut out the uninteresting stuff before it prints it out, maybe its cutting out too much atm. I will go check later.

Libertadores FAS5 433 TM Ganso superb mom ( I want him Smile ) ST Farfan good S2 Remy average AM Vidal good. 51%. 4 chances to 6.

superb all round unbeaten in their last 5 league games just have acouple of players not playing .
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 processing   Week 8 processing - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb - 15:00

Roma SLO3 361 rather than the usual 442. PM Aquilani good P2 Krasic good LK Maxwell average RK Rafinha good CF Pazzini good. 56%. 3 chances to 5. 2 saved one goal.

De Rossi DY superb.

this week Roma were undone because Ancona doubled up on their wingbacks with fullbacks and winghalves, so Roma's SLO didnt work quite so well this week, had they used the more normal 442 with winghalves they woul dhave had more success as Ancona would not have been able to double up on their wide players. But despite the loss 4 of your 5 important players played good.

you signed Marchisio from the nonl but you are now £4m in debt.

normal squad morale isnt helping. with 6 players on awful.

squad eff 94% but only 1 not playing and he was signed this week.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 processing   Week 8 processing - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb - 15:16

Real Madrid FAS3 433 TM Silva average ST messi average S2 none CF Benzema average AM none 50% 9 chances to 2 5 shots saved.

BW Moutinho superb mom

Champions league FAS3 433 TM Messi superb mom ST Torres average CF Dzeko average 57% 10 chances to 3. 10 shots saved by Joe Hart.

BW Mascherano superb

unbeaten in the last 6 league games and creating chances for fun, less disruption to the team would certainly make a difference.

normal squad morale. superb ft morale. 7 players on awful morale Torres and Dzeko included.

win bonuses are poor for the top players.

Alexis Sanchez needs sorting out.

But not much wrong really and easy to put right.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 processing   Week 8 processing - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb - 15:28

Barcelona SEX5 442 TM Xabi average CF Llorente average LH Mata average RH Navas superb AM Yaya good DY Schweinsteger sublime mom. 61%. 11 chances to 2. 7 shots saved.

Xabi was replaced by Pato on 71 minutes when it was 2-1. TM Pato poor

Mata was replaced by Cazorla on 71 LH Cazorla quiet

Llorente was replaced by negredo on 71. CF Negredo average.

Champions league. SEX5 442 TM Xabi superb CF Llorente average LH Mata average RH Navas average AM Yaya sublime DY Schwensteger superb. 55%. only 2 chances to 6. one saved one goal in the last minute.

mom was Arsenal's RVP.

good squad morale superb ft morale. 2 players on awful morale. both not playing one listed. 3 players not playing.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 processing   Week 8 processing - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb - 15:34

Flamengo SAM5 253 TM Soldado good ST Necid superb mom S2 average AM Bruno good LK Filipe poor RK Iraolo average. 48% 2 chances to 3 one saved one goal.

They signed MAchado and Ruiz and sold Fanni.

superb morale with only 1 player on awful who is listed.

unbeaten in five games.
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 processing   Week 8 processing - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb - 15:45

Paul Hemmings wrote:

eh? I had over 30m at the start of this turn?! marchisio was 12m + 2m signon + 2m for adil rami. unless the equipment for those three buildings cost an arm and hammer ?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 processing   Week 8 processing - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb - 15:48

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Flamengo SAM5 253 TM Soldado good ST Necid superb mom S2 average AM Bruno good LK Filipe poor RK Iraolo average. 48% 2 chances to 3 one saved one goal.

They signed MAchado and Ruiz and sold Fanni.

superb morale with only 1 player on awful who is listed.

unbeaten in five games.

Probably Stu who bought Fanni......He's desperate for it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 processing   Week 8 processing - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb - 15:48

Schalke WIN5 433 ratheer than the usual 424. LW Ozil average RW Ronalso sublime mom CF Gomez average. 58%. 6 chances to 0. 3 shots saved.

AM Muller good PM Xavi average P2 Kaka superb.

Champions Cup SLO5 451 rather than the usual 442. PM Kaka superb P2 Xavi good DL ronaldo superb mom DR Muller good CF Villa average. 60% 9 chances to 3. 6 shots saved 2 goals. Rafael marked Ronaldo and Kolarov marked Gomez who came on as a sub later in the game.

Im not sure what Kolarov woul dhave done in this situation, I said earlier it would have affected his foraging runs forward, but I need to check now. will do that later.

good squad morale with 3 players on awful 2 of whom are listed and 1 who isnt playing.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 processing   Week 8 processing - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb - 15:56

Bilbao SLO4 451 PM Zambrano good P2 Fuchs average DL Capel good DR Gebhart superb mom CF Helmes average. 41% 1 chance to 2.

Ceballos came on to replace Fuchs average.

squad morale good

4 language groups SPA SER GER and POR

no goals scored in six league games. probably means your CF is being outnumbered all the time, thats one of the reasons that SLo is a 442 really, so this doesnt happen. If it was me id trying swapping out the DY for a ST.

A dynmao could work in this formation but he would have to have WATT95% and superb stamina so he's in the right place to help out the CF every time. and the CF wouldneed to be able to hold the ball up until he got in position, so it gets more complex than playing a ST but could work.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 processing   Week 8 processing - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb - 15:58

Right thats all the forum turns printed i'm going to print the rest now but i'm still here to answer any questions youve got.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 processing   Week 8 processing - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb - 15:59

Stuart@Roma wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:

eh? I had over 30m at the start of this turn?! marchisio was 12m + 2m signon + 2m for adil rami. unless the equipment for those three buildings cost an arm and hammer ?!

You may have missed the discussion on the changes we made to the buildings ? but basically we made buildings cheaper but equipment more expensive to make buildings more flexible.

i think that might be the case as you spent about £20m on equipment this week
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 processing   Week 8 processing - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb - 16:04

Paul,

Im loving every minute of it! i would say my hunger to be succesfull in this game is bigger than ever!
Your input has been fantastic, keep up the good work.

Ross
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 processing   Week 8 processing - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb - 16:05

[/quote] You may have missed the discussion on the changes we made to the buildings ? but basically we made buildings cheaper but equipment more expensive to make buildings more flexible.

i think that might be the case as you spent about £20m on equipment this week [/quote]

Paul I presume that equipping buildings by x% is equivalent to what is currently spent so if 10% has cost £50,000 then to raise it by 10% it will cost another £50,000?

Sorry if a daft question just wanted to clarify.

Thanks

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 processing   Week 8 processing - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb - 16:12

Paul do you think it would work better if i move Suarez up front and Ben Arfa as PM????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 processing   Week 8 processing - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb - 16:13

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Stuart@Roma wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:

You may have missed the discussion on the changes we made to the buildings ? but basically we made buildings cheaper but equipment more expensive to make buildings more flexible.

i think that might be the case as you spent about £20m on equipment this week

Ouch!!!
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 processing   Week 8 processing - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb - 16:20

Gaz@Chelsea wrote:
Paul do you think it would work better if i move Suarez up front and Ben Arfa as PM????

yes
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 processing   Week 8 processing - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb - 16:21

Ben@Plymouth wrote:

i think that might be the case as you spent about £20m on equipment this week [/quote]

Paul I presume that equipping buildings by x% is equivalent to what is currently spent so if 10% has cost £50,000 then to raise it by 10% it will cost another £50,000?

Sorry if a daft question just wanted to clarify.

Thanks

[/quote]

yes
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 processing   Week 8 processing - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb - 16:35

Paul,

Is there any reason Momo Sissoko won't sell for a poultry 2m?
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 processing   Week 8 processing - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb - 16:36

Tom@Charlton wrote:
Paul,

Is there any reason Momo Sissoko won't sell for a poultry 2m?

Etienne signed him this week
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 processing   Week 8 processing - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb - 16:39

Marvellous, thanks.
Back to top Go down

Week 8 processing
Page 22 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next