Paul Hemmings
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master

Week 9 processing - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 9 processing   Week 9 processing - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue 6 Mar - 14:02

Etienne have signed Bernard Mendy to replace the ageing Zebina at right back.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 processing   Week 9 processing - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue 6 Mar - 14:09

Will Buckley has been sold to the non-league for nothing, Smile couldn't resist reporting on that little gem.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 processing   Week 9 processing - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue 6 Mar - 14:12

im just running the financials
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 processing   Week 9 processing - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue 6 Mar - 14:41

the next deadline will be Sunday 18th March
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 processing   Week 9 processing - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue 6 Mar - 14:43

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Will Buckley has been sold to the non-league for nothing, Smile couldn't resist reporting on that little gem.

lol!

That's too much as well!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 processing   Week 9 processing - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue 6 Mar - 14:50

Paul Hemmings wrote:

Lol, there's a bargain there for someone, talented youth that even though his backs boggered now and his pace has gone
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 processing   Week 9 processing - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue 6 Mar - 15:06

right hot off the presses is Plymouth, a fine win this week albeit by a narrow margin against the Champions Manchester City.

FAS 451 51% possession Rooney TM sublime mom

DLCFCRsuperb LBAMCLDRDYgood so good performances all round really and you need that if you are going to beat City. Joe Hart was City's man of the match on superb along with their rightback Micah Richards, so I dont think there is much wrong Ben, the main problem seems to be just one attacker, playing a centre forward in FAS means he becomes your focal point and he's quite static and was easier pray for City's 2 centrebacks Taylor and Dunne who got good and average performances. Your dynamos did well coming from midfield but a lack of true width allowed Richards and Aurelio to move inside as well so Anelka did find space tough to find on occasions. But the main reason you didnt score was Joe Hart, 12 chances you created and he saved 11 of them.

Last edited by Paul Hemmings on Tue 6 Mar - 15:06; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phil@Watford
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Phil@Watford

Order Sheet
CLUB:

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 processing   Week 9 processing - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue 6 Mar - 15:06

Paul Hemmings wrote:
everything is ready for printing now so I'll run through the cup results in England

When you start printing, could you go through my league and cup match? both very important for there own reasons

League - want to see if arsenal gave a good performance or got lucky

Cup - First XI without Tevez in and a few other small changes.

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 processing   Week 9 processing - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue 6 Mar - 15:08

The match reports are a much better length now it seems so thats another positive side to the extended pitch.
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 processing   Week 9 processing - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue 6 Mar - 15:13

Paul Hemmings wrote:
right hot off the presses is Plymouth, a fine win this week albeit by a narrow margin against the Champions Manchester City.

FAS 451 51% possession Rooney TM sublime mom

DLCFCRsuperb LBAMCLDRDYgood so good performances all round really and you need that if you are going to beat City. Joe Hart was City's man of the match on superb along with their rightback Micah Richards, so I dont think there is much wrong Ben, the main problem seems to be just one attacker, playing a centre forward in FAS means he becomes your focal point and he's quite static and was easier pray for City's 2 centrebacks Taylor and Dunne who got good and average performances. Your dynamos did well coming from midfield but a lack of true width allowed Richards and Aurelio to move inside as well so Anelka did find space tough to find on occasions. But the main reason you didnt score was Joe Hart, 12 chances you created and he saved 11 of them.

Thanks Paul. Went for an extra DY to try to counter Lampard coming forward so guess that worked well but then presume then that is the problem with playing with FAS against anyone playing width that the LB's and RB's can come inside more often? Fair enough against Hart, can't do much against that tbh!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 processing   Week 9 processing - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue 6 Mar - 15:14

WHAT!!!!!! Suarez was resting I took him out my teams and my report said I was playing villa,can you check this cos I wanted his stamina back this turn josh mceachran should have been PM with Eduardo up top
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 processing   Week 9 processing - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue 6 Mar - 15:17

Arsenal are up next.

FLY5 424 58% Tevez TM sublime mom DYsublime AMsuperb LBCFgood GKpoor

Vidic marked Tevez Coleman marked Malouda and Kolarov marked Walcott.

Arsenal created 8 chances to 2 but had to rely on a last minute goal from the departed Tevez, so a mixed game I'd say, plenty of chances and possesion against the leaders but only Koscielny doing well in defence and that nearly scuppered you.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 processing   Week 9 processing - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue 6 Mar - 15:19

Gaz@Chelsea wrote:
WHAT!!!!!! Suarez was resting I took him out my teams and my report said I was playing villa,can you check this cos I wanted his stamina back this turn josh mceachran should have been PM with Eduardo up top

oops Ive reported on round one again havent I !!!

sorry bout that I'll do a roundup for round two which is the correct one, apologies for that...good spot gaz
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 processing   Week 9 processing - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue 6 Mar - 15:19

these are the Cup results from round two of the FA Cup, the games that were played this week...
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 processing   Week 9 processing - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue 6 Mar - 15:20

Man City 3 Southampton 1

Blackpool 3 Wednesday 2

Plymouth 2 Notts Co 0

Fulham 3 Portsmouth 0
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 processing   Week 9 processing - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue 6 Mar - 15:21

Leicester 1 Reading 0

Watford 1 Stoke 0

Middsboro 0 Newcastle 1

Charlton 4 Bournemouth 0
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 processing   Week 9 processing - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue 6 Mar - 15:22

Arsenal 5 Westham 1

Birmingham 2 Burnley 0

Chelsea 0 Villa 0 aet pens 3-2

also through go ManU, Tottenham, Liverpool, Everton and Leeds so the next round will certainly not be easy.
Back to top Go down
Phil@Watford
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Phil@Watford

Order Sheet
CLUB:

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 processing   Week 9 processing - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue 6 Mar - 15:25

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Arsenal 5 Westham 1

Knocked 5 past Westham... interesting when i played them in the league last turn it was 2-1.......

will have to see the conclusion of that match.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 processing   Week 9 processing - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue 6 Mar - 15:28

Arsenal's cup game FLY5 56% Van Persie TM sublime mom

7 chances to 4

RWsuperb RBAMCFDYgood Morrison sentoff for Westham

RVP hatrick Walcott2

far from a fluke this with RVP rampant and Walcott flying
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 processing   Week 9 processing - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue 6 Mar - 15:30

tough week next week for Arsenal with Fulham in the league and Milan in europe.
Back to top Go down
Phil@Watford
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Phil@Watford

Order Sheet
CLUB:

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 processing   Week 9 processing - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue 6 Mar - 15:45

Paul Hemmings wrote:
tough week next week for Arsenal with Fulham in the league and Milan in europe.

Very tough week, not make or break so early on in the season but certainly important to not lose both games, so 2draws or 1w 1d would keep me happy.

looking at the cup result rvp is going to control the pitch very comfortably. he even managed to bring walcott into the game which is a pleasant surprise.

Still on the look out for a top CF and maybe a new CB with the recent shambles of djourou vs newcastle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 processing   Week 9 processing - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue 6 Mar - 16:05

Paul Hemmings wrote:
the postman has just delivered Ross's order sheet, i see what you mean baout the big envelope just for one sheet of paper, it may have been cheaper if youd folded the envelope in half and stuck it down with sellotape and then posted it, would of saved you a stamp. But ive got it anyway and can process your dealings okay and your training. cheers.

Thanks Paul. Like i said, nightmare all round this week.

Great week in the end though, 3-2 win in the league and a 3-2 win in the cup. Happy Days
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 processing   Week 9 processing - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue 6 Mar - 16:30

Newcastle are next to be printed.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 processing   Week 9 processing - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue 6 Mar - 16:46

The question of squad sizes has come up again so I'll just run through it again so everybody is clear.

The maximum First Team squad size is 25 over21 players and this is used to calculate squad effectiveness. So if you have 32 players in your First Team squad and 10 are under21 then your effective squad size is 22 players and your squad effectiveness will be 100%.

First Team squad is anybody not at your youth academy, schoolboy academy or development academy.

But also the maximum First Team squad size is 25 any age players for the chairman and if you have 32 players in your First Team squad irrespective of their ages he wont be happy and he will nag you until you reduce it down to 25 players maximum.

Mark, you have 28 players in your First Team squad so he is still nagging you hence the messages. Even though only 20 of them are over21s.

I think thats clear ?
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 processing   Week 9 processing - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue 6 Mar - 16:54

The team played well in the league although its difficult to judge exactly what happened cos you use four different tactical systems. But sublime perfs from your TM under FAP was good maybe easing off on your aggression after halftime wasnt the best idea in such a game, also you played MIX without a playmaker after halftime which also didnt help I saw at least one missing playmaker message. The other strange thing that happened was a long ball from your TM to your CF which is also very strange and may have had something to do with the LON option but I'll have to look into that a bit deeper to check and see why that happened. Overall your team played well but it just seemed very confused.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 processing   Week 9 processing - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue 6 Mar - 16:58

switching to CAT on sixty minutes was certainly a mistake because you didnt have the right players on the pitch to make it work, no wingahlves and centre forward and i think that really cost you creatively and limited your chances so much. Then when you went behind you swapped to LON ball with Forlan at Pm and Balotelli at CF which explains the longball message so thats okay, just think you would have been better off sticking with FAP. dunno what you think ?
Back to top Go down

Week 9 processing
Page 18 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next