Paul Hemmings
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master

Week 9 processing - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 9 processing   Week 9 processing - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed 7 Mar - 11:36

Fulham WIN6 / WIN5 424 62% STDYsublime MilnerDYmom CRRWCFsuperb

13 chances to 2 8 saved 5 crosses
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 processing   Week 9 processing - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed 7 Mar - 11:47

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Lucas needs a review he should be AMPM really to take advantage of the changes stated above to playing out of position bonuses.

Paul, do think Lucas is more of a destructive AM than a creative one. Maybe have a look at increasing his tackling and defensive qualities at the expense of his shooting and willingness to attack?

If you need me to do an actual review then fair enough. Just think he is a typical AMBW really.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 processing   Week 9 processing - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed 7 Mar - 12:38

Tom@Charlton wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:
Lucas needs a review he should be AMPM really to take advantage of the changes stated above to playing out of position bonuses.

Paul, do think Lucas is more of a destructive AM than a creative one. Maybe have a look at increasing his tackling and defensive qualities at the expense of his shooting and willingness to attack?

If you need me to do an actual review then fair enough. Just think he is a typical AMBW really.

if you think he's more of a BW then you'll need to review him in the usual way.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 processing   Week 9 processing - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed 7 Mar - 12:49

Blackpool FAS5 352 wingbacks 56% TMsublime mom AMCFDYBWsuperb LKCRgood

8 chances to 3 3 saved

Cup game MIX3 352 wingbacks DYsublime mom cahill TMCFsublime BWsuperb CLCCCRgood - strange tactics because of the late orders, but still a good display especially by Tim Cahill.

Aaron Hughes and John Ruddy signed this week.

7 players not playing will start to hamper you again though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 processing   Week 9 processing - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed 7 Mar - 13:31

Paul Hemmings wrote:

8 chances to 3 3 saved

Cup game MIX3 352 wingbacks DYsublime mom cahill TMCFsublime BWsuperb CLCCCRgood - strange tactics because of the late orders, but still a good display especially by Tim Cahill.

Paul, how do you mean strange tactics?

7 players not playing!!!??? I think most of these are transfer listed arent they?

One tihng ive been meaning to ask you is why cant i offload Nile Ranger? Ive dropped his price several times but he is not going anywhere and refuse to let him go for nothing? 500k for a 21 year old, surely somewhere in the game he would be wanted?
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 processing   Week 9 processing - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed 7 Mar - 13:35

Inter Milan SLO5 / SLO7 442 winghalves 58% PMsublime mom RHsublime P2CFsuperb LBRBLHgood

7 chances to 1 5 saves 3 crosses

Alot of possession changes in this game with both Inter goals coming from Roma errors, Roma's wingbacks were told to DEF and they are also the main route of attack in the SLO wingback system as a result Roma created very little going forward.

I'm beginning to think that SLO should be a 442 formation only as it just doesnt seem to work as a 361 formation. defensively it would have been good barring those 2 individual errors that might have been avoided, but going forward it offers very little.

How attached are you to this weird formation Stuart ?
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 processing   Week 9 processing - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed 7 Mar - 13:40

Ross@Blackpool wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:

8 chances to 3 3 saved

Paul, how do you mean strange tactics?

7 players not playing!!!??? I think most of these are transfer listed arent they?

One tihng ive been meaning to ask you is why cant i offload Nile Ranger? Ive dropped his price several times but he is not going anywhere and refuse to let him go for nothing? 500k for a 21 year old, surely somewhere in the game he would be wanted?

your cup tactics were strange cos of the late orders thats all I meant.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 processing   Week 9 processing - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed 7 Mar - 13:46

the system wont bid on players unless they are needed at one of the reality managed clubs and even then the system has a maximum value it will pay.

The maximums depend on the players international status but vary from 250,000 to 20,000,000. Ranger has no int status so he's only worth 250,000 to a reality managed club. If the system doesnt want him your only option is to sell him privately or dump him into the non-league for nothing. If he goes to the nonl somebody will almost certainly buy him the following week for 250,000 because of his age. If you list him for £250,000 I expect he will get sold in a few weeks, listing him for 0 sells him the next week for sure.

Last edited by Paul Hemmings on Wed 7 Mar - 14:05; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 processing   Week 9 processing - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed 7 Mar - 14:00

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Inter Milan SLO5 / SLO7 442 winghalves 58% PMsublime mom RHsublime P2CFsuperb LBRBLHgood

7 chances to 1 5 saves 3 crosses

Alot of possession changes in this game with both Inter goals coming from Roma errors, Roma's wingbacks were told to DEF and they are also the main route of attack in the SLO wingback system as a result Roma created very little going forward.

I'm beginning to think that SLO should be a 442 formation only as it just doesnt seem to work as a 361 formation. defensively it would have been good barring those 2 individual errors that might have been avoided, but going forward it offers very little.

How attached are you to this weird formation Stuart ?

Paul - the ST in SLO 442 still doesn't seem to be getting anywhere for me.I reckon I have a decent option in there but no end result .... or even good performances. Anything I should be looking out for?
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 processing   Week 9 processing - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed 7 Mar - 14:12

[quote=[email=Rob@Inter]Rob@Inter[/email]]
Paul - the ST in SLO 442 still doesn't seem to be getting anywhere for me.I reckon I have a decent option in there but no end result .... or even good performances. Anything I should be looking out for?[/quote]

well...
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 processing   Week 9 processing - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed 7 Mar - 14:16

its hard to say this week cos in the Inter-Roma game both sides cancelled each other out most of the time, you playing 442 and roma playing 3CBs made it very difficult for either of your forwards to get a good game.

Cavani pounced on a misatke by Josue for the first goal.

Higuain missed a few tackles he tried which arent really his forte and couldnt really get involved elsewhere so got a poor performance.

Had you not played him in support of Cavani then you may not have scored any goals.

I will look at strikers and see if there is a way I can give them performance points for their supporting role which atm doesnt get recorded, at least then he should get better performances.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 processing   Week 9 processing - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed 7 Mar - 14:18

Paul csn you shed any light on why my defence is like a sieve and gives up so many chances against even though Parker has good performances?
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 processing   Week 9 processing - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed 7 Mar - 14:24

Okay thats better, I just made those changes and played a practice game against Roma and Higuain did much better and got a superb performance rating with a total of 33 points, that brings him up in line with the other attackers who were on 44 41 35 31 and 26
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 processing   Week 9 processing - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed 7 Mar - 14:26

another practice match against Rom and he scores the only goal of the game, so I think strikers are about right now. But I'll keep an eye on them for awhile.
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 processing   Week 9 processing - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed 7 Mar - 14:27

Thanks Paul. Only concern here is if the CF needs the support to score but the ST can never get good ratings it will ruin the ST's form and so can only get worse. Let's see how they work against 2 CB's instead of 3. Bit surprised we had any goals due to Stu parking the bus with his 3 CB's, 2 AM's and WBK's on defend. His forward must have been a lonely man.
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 processing   Week 9 processing - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed 7 Mar - 14:28

Just read your notes. thanks.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 processing   Week 9 processing - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed 7 Mar - 14:50

Rich@Birmingham wrote:
Paul csn you shed any light on why my defence is like a sieve and gives up so many chances against even though Parker has good performances?

well...
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 processing   Week 9 processing - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed 7 Mar - 14:51

good defence on the ground is all about tackling mostly ( other things as well but mostly tackling ) so we'll start there...
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 processing   Week 9 processing - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed 7 Mar - 14:55

lb bale ta=8.0 rh evans ae=8.0 pretty even chance of stopping the attack

rb boateng ta=9.0 lh luque ae=8.0 excellent chance of stopping the attack

cl hangeland ta=9.5 cf berbatov ae=9.5 even chance

cr evans ta=8.5 cf berbatov ae=9.5 two against one here would give exc chance of stopping the attack

So the problem doesnt seem to be your tackling skills ...
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 processing   Week 9 processing - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed 7 Mar - 14:56

the other way you can be beaten is by speed in the wide areas so we can look at that as well...
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 processing   Week 9 processing - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed 7 Mar - 14:59

lb bale qu=7.5 evans qu=8.0 small chance of stopping him getting past

rb boateng qu=8.5 lh luque qu=8.5 even chance

there is chance that evans will get past bale and maybe able to cross but not a great chance so thats not a big problem either.

So we can look further at other options like the TM AM matchup...
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 processing   Week 9 processing - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed 7 Mar - 15:00

am parker ta=9.0 tm vdvaart ae=9.5 again just a small difference so not a big problem

so we have to look even further now and check the oppositions dynamo...
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 processing   Week 9 processing - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed 7 Mar - 15:03

dy fellaini ta=8.5 dy giggs ae=9.0 so not a huge problem here either as long as fellaini is around to stop giggs, so i'll check his willingness to defend...

dy fellaini wdef=staunchly wtac=staunchly so no problems there either

so it must be something more subtle or a combination of smaller things for this particular game against MU...
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 processing   Week 9 processing - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed 7 Mar - 15:12

the first MU chance fell to giggs after he skipped around Fellaini Parker and Evans into the box, so that would have been

giggs ae 9.0 vs fellaini ta 8.5 so that would have been an easytonarrow skip

giggs ae 9.0 vs parker ta 9.0 and this would have been a narrow skip

giggs ae 9.0 vs evans ta 4.5 would have been an easy skip

so in this instance Parker had the best chance of stopping Giggs but missed and thats where the chance came from.

Parker's natural tack skill is only 7.0 so that means he was playing with a bonus of +2 skills and I think I will review him cos his tackling should be higher than 7 really.

I think thats the problem nobody in the side has the top tackle skill of 9.5 to be able to stop the top players and MU have a few of those.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 processing   Week 9 processing - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed 7 Mar - 15:16

okay Ive reviewed Parker upto 8 tackling and dropped his volleying down so for the game he now has 9.5 ta skills the max.

Ive played a practice game and Mu only created 5 chances this time instead of 15 chances so Parker has become much more effective and much more lifelike so that was def the problem for you against MU.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 processing   Week 9 processing - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed 7 Mar - 15:18

There is also a knockon effect cos Parker is now winning more balls you are also creating more chances, 10 in this practice game vs MU instead of the 3 I think it was in the original game.
Back to top Go down

Week 9 processing
Page 20 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next