Tom@Charlton
Phil@Watford
Ben@Plymouth
Paul Hemmings
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage

Week 10 processing... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 10 processing...   Week 10 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar - 14:20

Bear in mind also that Real beat United to his signature and with Fergie's record with CB's (Bruce, Pallister, Stam, Smalling, Vidic, Rio, Jones etc) i'd say thats the biggest seal of approval you can get.

Petrucci has been United's best player in the reserves this season by some distance, very consistent high level of performance.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 processing...   Week 10 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar - 14:20

Right, i'm going to put all these orders on the computer now and make the team changes, but I expect it will take me the rest of the day. I'll let you know when I get close to running the games but atm I think it will be tomorrow, but im not sure yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 processing...   Week 10 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar - 14:22

Mark my words Varane will play at the very top, for a very very long time. Pepe's days are numbered in my opinion. I've seen him a few times this year and the boy is absolute class.

If it hadnt been Ganso or a TM of that stature.... Varane would have gone nowhere
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 processing...   Week 10 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar - 14:31

Even at 88 86 I'd be sold on him. I've seen him play so no doubts in my mind.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 processing...   Week 10 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar - 14:39

Rich@Leicester wrote:
Mark my words Varane will play at the very top, for a very very long time. Pepe's days are numbered in my opinion. I've seen him a few times this year and the boy is absolute class.

If it hadnt been Ganso or a TM of that stature.... Varane would have gone nowhere

Ive never seen Varane play and I doubt I will for awhile now he is at Real.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 processing...   Week 10 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar - 14:51

Will, before I do the Vertonghen GIVE can you let me know what you are trying to do ? because it looks like you are offering him the same contract he has now but with a signonfee, is that right ? i presume the signon fee is to keep him happy for a few weeks ?
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 processing...   Week 10 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar - 14:52

also dont forget Dev Academy can only house 10 players
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 processing...   Week 10 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar - 15:13

Thierry henry has refused to extend his contract because he is attitude=5 which means he will expect to play 20% of the time in the FT, or 2 weeks out of the last 10, and he hasnt played at all in the last 10 weeks in the FT.

If you choose him twice in the next few weeks he will then signon again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 processing...   Week 10 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar - 15:21

Sorry Paul,

Yes that's right,

He wants more money, but that will put him above everyone on the same wg rating as him so to appease him I just want to offer him the wage equivalent that he wants but in the form of a signing on fee

Hope that makes sense
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 processing...   Week 10 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar - 15:29

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Thierry henry has refused to extend his contract because he is attitude=5 which means he will expect to play 20% of the time in the FT, or 2 weeks out of the last 10, and he hasnt played at all in the last 10 weeks in the FT.

Tbh not that fussed about signing a new contract, more concerned with the WG structure and him upsetting it. Presume though he will have accepted the rise?
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 processing...   Week 10 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar - 15:41

Ben@Plymouth wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:

Tbh not that fussed about signing a new contract, more concerned with the WG structure and him upsetting it. Presume though he will have accepted the rise?

Okay I've converted the new contract into a payrise as you wanted.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 processing...   Week 10 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar - 16:05

Development Academy will protect a players morale depending on equipment installed.

players at this academy will train with the main squad and use the same coaches & training complex & gym etc as the first team squad.

you can send players here even if there is no equipment but morale will fall if they are not playing unless equipment is installed.
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 processing...   Week 10 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar - 16:13

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Ben@Plymouth wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:

Okay I've converted the new contract into a payrise as you wanted.

Thanks Paul - have offered contracts before to players who have not played the required number of games and they usually accept - guess that is the exception and not the rule tho.
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 processing...   Week 10 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar - 16:13

If an individuals morale drops Paul, who is in the DA, due to lack of equipment and playing time, will the first team still be protected from his strops or will it affect them too?
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 processing...   Week 10 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar - 16:31

Tom@Charlton wrote:
If an individuals morale drops Paul, who is in the DA, due to lack of equipment and playing time, will the first team still be protected from his strops or will it affect them too?

doesnt affect your FT squad morale
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 processing...   Week 10 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar - 17:32

its now 5.30 and Ive still got team changes to make, so will have to complete those tomorrow and then run the games tomorrow. tuesday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 processing...   Week 10 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar - 18:27

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Rich@Leicester wrote:

Ive never seen Varane play and I doubt I will for awhile now he is at Real.

wouldnt bank on it mate... I watched him for Real last week and started having kittens on the Ganso deal!

I still think I need a player like Ganso at the focal point though..

Happy man, but Rob's got a belter there
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 processing...   Week 10 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar - 18:48

I think it's a very even deal. And with Thiago Alcantara and Pastore it was too many creative players at a similar level.
Back to top Go down
Jamie@Watford
International 94/94
International 94/94

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 processing...   Week 10 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar - 20:41

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Moussa Dembele is up for another review even though i only recently reviewed him. he is currently 9594 STCF aged 24 fullint for Belgium.

It's been well over a year since I last reviewed Dembele!

Thanks for adding the extra positions as he's rarely played as a CF or ST in real life nowadays!
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 processing...   Week 10 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Mar - 8:08

Im going to finish entering the team changes then I'll run the games.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 processing...   Week 10 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Mar - 8:21

no turn from Stuart this week.
Back to top Go down
Phil@Watford
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Phil@Watford

Order Sheet
CLUB:

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 processing...   Week 10 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Mar - 8:28

Well I've got a lovely day of Training a head of me so il give my team talk now;

"Sits all the lads down, its a big game this week 3 points will take us up to second. This is our first week without Carlos. We have to show we are still contenders and can still score goals. Robin I'm putting you at tm so your gonna have step up and deliver. Bendtner your getting a game this week I need you to go out there and bully the defenders and bring in theo! If results go our way we could go top. There shouldn't any bigger incentive! Go take the game to them!!"

GOYG!!
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 processing...   Week 10 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Mar - 8:51

Matt, one of your special actions just says 230 without giving a code, I know its either F1 F2 F3 or F4 if you see this let me know, else I'll assume its

F1 230
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 processing...   Week 10 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Mar - 9:18

The teams are out warming up now and it wont be long before kickoff.
Back to top Go down
Matt@Barcelona
Regular International - 95/95
Regular International - 95/95
Matt@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 processing...   Week 10 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Mar - 9:27

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Matt, one of your special actions just says 230 without giving a code, I know its either F1 F2 F3 or F4 if you see this let me know, else I'll assume its

F1 230

Can't remember what it was for! Is it for Flamengo? Might have been a season ticket price!
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 10 processing...   Week 10 processing... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Mar - 9:29

Matt@Barcelona wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:

F1 230

Can't remember what it was for! Is it for Flamengo? Might have been a season ticket price!

yes flamengo
Back to top Go down

Week 10 processing...
Page 5 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next