+3
Tom@Charlton
Phil@Watford
Paul Hemmings
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage

Week 13 Processing... - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 13 Processing...   Week 13 Processing... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed 2 May - 17:45

balls this post up, try again

Last edited by Will@Fulham on Wed 2 May - 17:54; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 Processing...   Week 13 Processing... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed 2 May - 17:52

Ben@Plymouth wrote:
Tom@Charlton wrote:
It is only the top TMs though to be fair, which is how it should be!

I agree. D'Allesandro played at TM in the cup and didn't bang in any goals. Tbh with those playing with TM, everything goes through them so if they are good this is what you would expect to be happening.

fair points gents and i agree.

however i shouldnt be beating anyone, never mind spanking them out of sight with Carlos Cuellar as my TM and only one CB ... and a RW and LH, so something isnt right

i lined up for some reason in friendlies playing CAT

GK LB RB CL AM BW PM TM CF LW RH - what the fook!

and battered all that i played, even my fellow prem managers which i know wouldnt happen especially with the formation and players in the positions they were in.

and the last 2 weeks there was literally no goals across the leagues at all levels

Firsts, Reserves youth and accademy apart from those games which involved Tms - ie cpu vs cpu just wandered if the game is functioning correctly cos its just strange all the other leagues are playing out largly goaless draws - jaimie and watford we can account for but im just wandering if the bigger pitch has made lesser players unable to find their targets and so ressys, youths and accademy players dont have the ability to find their tarrgets and so were just getting nil nil draws.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 Processing...   Week 13 Processing... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed 2 May - 18:21

Will@Fulham wrote:
paul,

can't help think there is something wrong with friendlies aswell.

For some reason even though i changed nothing from my 4411 CAT tactic from previous weeks for friendlies - litterally left it alone.

i lined up with only one CB and then AM BW PM TM LH RW ?????????????????

that aint right - whats even stranger is that Carlos Cuellar lined up for me at TM ?!!

whats even stranger is that I won virtually all of my games with this arse about tit line up lol!!

against the likes of phil , mark , city and brum - in fact i spanked a few of them 4-1 etc etc.

repeat this was with carlos cuellar as tm and my team positions being all over the shop for the friendlies.

oppositly, when others played me, against my full stregnth side i got battered 4-0.

looks a little strange if u read through my turn - ull see what i mean.

is the game running alright??

it does seem to be a little strange, - have noticed TM's are banging in goals for fun again which i think u originally diluted down slightly to more sensible levels or was it that u moved other positions effectiveness up to balance out.
( ie i remember u talking about upping the effectiveness of DY's fullbacks and BW's) cant remember.

the last two weeks (since the pitch changed) it seems that around the hemsoft globe, firsts, ressys and youth there are fewer goals than before execpt those games that involve a TM - last weeks turn was porobably the best example of this if u look around the globe.

just seems things aint quite running right

hey Will,

very strange that shirt 18 Robben didnt play TM in your friendly and Pienaar didnt play either and neither did gervinho, the only think I can assume is that i messed it up on data entry without realising it.

I'll replay the games for you and resend them.

as to the other points its just the way the AI works you just get weeks of few goals and then weeks where there is an avalanche of goals, but there does seem to be a shortage or you and res goals though so I will have a look at that.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 Processing...   Week 13 Processing... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed 2 May - 18:34

There is a slight problem with golakeepers in some of the FR games, the system has downrated their effectiveness in Fr games cos of the lack of goals recently in FR games. I built the AI with a self-regulating code. But i'll adjust it back manually to a better level.

Will was gervinho injured at the start of the week ? i cant put him in now cos hes injured and if he doesnt play then robben wont move to tm cos he is already playing at LH. if he was inj at start of the week then that would account for some of the weirdness.

you have CAT as your friendly tactic
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 Processing...   Week 13 Processing... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed 2 May - 18:50

Rich@Leicester wrote:
Hi Paul

I dont seem to have recieved am email turn?

[email=Richard.medley@vpsupplies.co.uk
Richard.medley@vpsupplies.co.uk[/quote[/email]]

you asked me to send it to info@vpsupplies.co.uk so thats where its gone i expect but Ive resent it to the new addy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 Processing...   Week 13 Processing... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed 2 May - 19:00

Thanks Paul, nothing is here on either address but I'll check again in an hour or so
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 Processing...   Week 13 Processing... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed 2 May - 19:29

Rich@Leicester wrote:
Thanks Paul, nothing is here on either address but I'll check again in an hour or so

maybe you need to check your email spam filter
Back to top Go down
Matt@Barcelona
Regular International - 95/95
Matt@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 Processing...   Week 13 Processing... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed 2 May - 20:20

Hi Paul, just checking Flamengo's turn and i had 8 APPs playing in the cup match. Probably my fault for not get a cup order sheet but i assumed it'd be my league team that played?

I'm not that bothered about a replay as its my fault but maybe worth a look at if someone doesn't get a cup order sheet that the system plays the league team (or something like that?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 Processing...   Week 13 Processing... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed 2 May - 20:46

Gervinho was injured so i didnt include him in any competitive games, first, cup or ressys .

i thought he would still be able to participate in friendlies, i cant remember if i tried to include him in the friendlies or not, but its not a big deal with regard to him

thanks for looking into that paul, appreicated.
Back to top Go down
Matt@Barcelona
Matt@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 Processing...   Week 13 Processing... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu 3 May - 5:28

Actually Paul, if you get chance could you have a look at both games for Flamengo as there seems to be a strange 28min passage at the start of the league match that features Bruno, Elias and Iraolo just passing the ball to each other and making no progress!
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 Processing...   Week 13 Processing... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu 3 May - 9:02

Will@Fulham wrote:
Gervinho was injured so i didnt include him in any competitive games, first, cup or ressys .

i thought he would still be able to participate in friendlies, i cant remember if i tried to include him in the friendlies or not, but its not a big deal with regard to him

injured players cant play at all actually that explains part of what happened to your friendlies, the GK issue would explain the other part, so Im pretty sure you should be ok now.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 Processing...   Week 13 Processing... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu 3 May - 9:03

Matt@Barcelona wrote:
Actually Paul, if you get chance could you have a look at both games for Flamengo as there seems to be a strange 28min passage at the start of the league match that features Bruno, Elias and Iraolo just passing the ball to each other and making no progress!

This was my fault I didnt press the cup reset match before i ran all the games, Ive replayed a few of the more crucial games seeing as how it was my fault. And i've fixed an issue with players hanging onto the ball too long against weaker opposition, but I'll check thru your cup report just to make sure ive not missed anything, thx.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 Processing...   Week 13 Processing... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu 3 May - 9:06

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Rich@Leicester wrote:

maybe you need to check your email spam filter

Did you get it ?

I'm off down the Post Office at 10 to post the paper turns.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 Processing...   Week 13 Processing... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu 3 May - 9:10

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Will@Fulham wrote:

injured players cant play at all actually that explains part of what happened to your friendlies, the GK issue would explain the other part, so Im pretty sure you should be ok now.

thats fair enough mate, still not sure how cuellar got in at TM and how i played with only one CB a RW and a LH but tbh it worked a treat lol!!

maybe its the way forward cheers

im sure stu's played with more obscure line ups Razz
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 Processing...   Week 13 Processing... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu 3 May - 9:39

Will@Fulham wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:
Will@Fulham wrote:

thats fair enough mate, still not sure how cuellar got in at TM and how i played with only one CB a RW and a LH but tbh it worked a treat lol!!

worth a further explanation then...

the system couldnt play gervinho in FR team in Robbens place, so Robben couldnt move to TM so Cuellar played there cos he was at that shirt number in your FT.

Clear as mud right ? Smile

It would have been better if youd changed Robbens FRpos to TM rather than putting TM on Cuellars FRpos at least that way Robben would have def played at TM

Just had another look and you didnt change FRpos shirt7 to RH so the FTpos=RW was used, that explains that as well.

Only one Cb because you changed CR to AM then bought in a new CR cuellar but left his FRpos as TM and cos Robben couldnt move there Cuellar played at TM instead of CR.

That explains it all i think ? or was there something else ?

oh yeah Pienaar didnt play cos he was injured too.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 Processing...   Week 13 Processing... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu 3 May - 9:58

Post Office now in the pouring rain ( what happened to the smiley with the umbrella ) for me so hopefully you should get your turns by the weekend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 Processing...   Week 13 Processing... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu 3 May - 11:15

I dont know what im doing , i dont know what im doing lol! Razz
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 Processing...   Week 13 Processing... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu 3 May - 13:49

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Will@Fulham wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:
Will@Fulham wrote:

the system couldnt play gervinho in FR team in Robbens place, so Robben couldnt move to TM so Cuellar played there cos he was at that shirt number in your FT.

It would have been better if youd changed Robbens FRpos to TM rather than putting TM on Cuellars FRpos at least that way Robben would have def played at TM

Just had another look and you didnt change FRpos shirt7 to RH so the FTpos=RW was used, that explains that as well.

Only one Cb because you changed CR to AM then bought in a new CR cuellar but left his FRpos as TM and cos Robben couldnt move there Cuellar played at TM instead of CR.

Was laughing so hard at this, aside from putting Andy Carroll in goal, there isn't much else you could have got wrong picking that team!! clown

Then I realised this chump is actually leading the Premier League, so it isn't actually that good a reflection on the rest of us.... lol!
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 Processing...   Week 13 Processing... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu 3 May - 16:29

Rich@Leicester wrote:
Hi Paul

I dont seem to have recieved am email turn?

[email=Richard.medley@vpsupplies.co.uk
Richard.medley@vpsupplies.co.uk[/quote[/email]]

aah ... I had been sending it to pvsupplies instead of vpsupplies dunno how that happened, but it should be okay now ?
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 Processing...   Week 13 Processing... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu 3 May - 16:30

Tom@Charlton wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:
Will@Fulham wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:
Will@Fulham wrote:

Was laughing so hard at this, aside from putting Andy Carroll in goal, there isn't much else you could have got wrong picking that team!! clown

Then I realised this chump is actually leading the Premier League, so it isn't actually that good a reflection on the rest of us.... lol!

Nothing wrong with Andy Carroll in goal jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 Processing...   Week 13 Processing... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu 3 May - 16:59

lol, god knows what happend then, i managed to change my entire friendly team without writing a single letter onthe friendly section.

to be fair this was a very rushed turn as was vomiting my guts up for the 48hrs previous.

paul this week if cuellar is still at TM u know iv decided to reinvent him.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 Processing...   Week 13 Processing... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu 3 May - 17:02

Will@Fulham wrote:
lol, god knows what happend then, i managed to change my entire friendly team without writing a single letter onthe friendly section.

to be fair this was a very rushed turn as was vomiting my guts up for the 48hrs previous.

paul this week if cuellar is still at TM u know iv decided to reinvent him.

prolly wont work so well now ive reverted goalkeepers back to their splendid best in friendlies...but you never know, stranger things have happened, just ask Stu
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 Processing...   Week 13 Processing... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri 4 May - 21:04

Paul Hemmings wrote:
the correct next euro opponent scout report will be sent in your paper turn for teams 001 032 105 162 003 197 307 and 371, i was a bit rushed last week and forgot to reset this feature b4 doing any printing today.

Did other managers get this, as I didn't seem to get mine?

Not too important as I only scouted Berlin a few weeks ago.
Back to top Go down
Phil@Watford
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Phil@Watford

Order Sheet
CLUB:

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 Processing...   Week 13 Processing... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri 4 May - 21:07

Yeah i received the correct Next Euro Opponent Scout Report.
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 Processing...   Week 13 Processing... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri 4 May - 22:17

Nope
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 Processing...   Week 13 Processing... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri 4 May - 22:33

I got my Scout report but not a cup turn sheet- anyone else not get one?
Back to top Go down

Week 13 Processing...
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next