Paul Hemmings
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master

Week 13 Processing... - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 13 Processing...   Week 13 Processing... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed 2 May - 11:01

Gaz@Chelsea wrote:
I would prefer a postal turn only Paul please, i had a quick scan of the last email turn some bit were slightly out so i just deleted it lol.

ok
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 Processing...   Week 13 Processing... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed 2 May - 11:03

Just having a few problems with the printing atm shouldnt take too long to sort though fingers crossed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 Processing...   Week 13 Processing... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed 2 May - 11:06

Paul, not sure what's happened but the internet transfer I did last week hasnt actually left my account. Perhaps I didnt hit 'confirm' or something.

As per your preference, I've stuck a combined cheque for both clubs in the post tonight.

hope that's good for you.

cheers
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 Processing...   Week 13 Processing... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed 2 May - 11:56

Just sending the part email turns now to

Phil 003/624

Rich 025/323

Ben 032/368

Tom 039/371

Will 044/172

Rob 105/307

Matt 163/123

You should get them soon but orange arent always the quickest senders.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 Processing...   Week 13 Processing... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed 2 May - 11:57

Rich@Leicester wrote:
Paul, not sure what's happened but the internet transfer I did last week hasnt actually left my account. Perhaps I didnt hit 'confirm' or something.

As per your preference, I've stuck a combined cheque for both clubs in the post tonight.

hope that's good for you.

cheers

thanks
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 Processing...   Week 13 Processing... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed 2 May - 11:58

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Just sending the part email turns now to

Phil 003/624

Rich 025/323

Ben 032/368

Tom 039/371

Will 044/172

Rob 105/307

Matt 163/123

You should get them soon but orange arent always the quickest senders.

Thanks Paul, will keep you updated as to when they have been received.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 Processing...   Week 13 Processing... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed 2 May - 12:06

let me know if there are any problems as I can then correct them and send again
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 Processing...   Week 13 Processing... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed 2 May - 12:16

Paul Hemmings wrote:
let me know if there are any problems as I can then correct them and send again

Hi Paul,

Thanks for this, seems great this end. Just one thing on my Plymouth turn.

I presume it is the Champions League next week and the scout report sent through reads Betis - my last opponent - (although I understand from last week that I drew Real Madrid)?

Any chance you could potentially look into this and resend through with the Madrid scout report as I could do with being on the top of my game tactically for the this match?

Thanks

Ben
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 Processing...   Week 13 Processing... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed 2 May - 12:38

ok ive spotted a few things that have come out wrong on the email turns already and some of the match reports read a bit strange as well this week so i'll look at that too.
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 Processing...   Week 13 Processing... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed 2 May - 12:40

Paul Hemmings wrote:
ok ive spotted a few things that have come out wrong on the email turns already and some of the match reports read a bit strange as well this week so i'll look at that too.

Thanks Paul. Yes from the 50th minute Bryan Ruiz held the ball up for 40 minutes (extract below, although this just goes on and on) -

From the kickoff the ball is passed to FORLAN who passes short to RUIZ who
holds the ball up, looking for an option, holds the ball up, looking for an
option, holds the ball up, looking for an option, holds the ball up, looking
for an option, cant control the ball that goes to nobody in particular, but
has time to recover, and finds cant control the bounce which goes to nobody in
particular, but has time to recover, and finds makes a mess of controlling the
pass which goes to nobody in particular, but has time to recover, and finds
option, loses control and gives the ball away to nobody in particular, but has
time to recover, and finds holds the ball up, looking for an option etc

Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 Processing...   Week 13 Processing... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed 2 May - 12:45

yes thanks Ben I noticed that im looking at that right now. thx
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 Processing...   Week 13 Processing... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed 2 May - 13:15

Ben@Plymouth wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:

Thanks Paul. Yes from the 50th minute Bryan Ruiz held the ball up for 40 minutes (extract below, although this just goes on and on) -

okay solved this one, there was a loop developed because he had nobody to pass to who was free and you had nobody in that area to tackle him so he just held it, this is due to an unusual tactical setup when Mark changes to flying wingers without having any wingers on the field, and you have nobody in the centre of the field to do the tackling, but ive allowed for it now.

Do you want me to replay the game ?
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 Processing...   Week 13 Processing... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed 2 May - 13:17

Just a quick question about indiv training again Paul, sorry

I know a players skills have a limit, but I have trained the same player for two weeks now, rated at 9999, and he won't reach his maximum?

Is there a reason for this mate, cheers!
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 Processing...   Week 13 Processing... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed 2 May - 13:21

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Ben@Plymouth wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:

okay solved this one, there was a loop developed because he had nobody to pass to who was free and you had nobody in that area to tackle him so he just held it, this is due to an unusual tactical setup when Mark changes to flying wingers without having any wingers on the field, and you have nobody in the centre of the field to do the tackling, but ive allowed for it now.

No need Paul as far as I can see.

From my point of view I presume the fault of why this happened was due to the fact there were no wingers on the field (a managerial decision) and therefore the result should stand, presume with wingers on the field things would have been different? I think if the boot was on the other foot (and this had happened to me) I would have to let the result stand as it is effectively my fault for not putting any wingers on the field and I am 3 nil down at the time - Does this seem fair?
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 Processing...   Week 13 Processing... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed 2 May - 13:31

Ben@Plymouth wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:
Ben@Plymouth wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:

From my point of view I presume the fault of why this happened was due to the fact there were no wingers on the field (a managerial decision) and therefore the result should stand, presume with wingers on the field things would have been different? I think if the boot was on the other foot (and this had happened to me) I would have to let the result stand as it is effectively my fault for not putting any wingers on the field and I am 3 nil down at the time - Does this seem fair?

admirably fair my friend
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 Processing...   Week 13 Processing... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed 2 May - 13:34

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Ben@Plymouth wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:
Ben@Plymouth wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:

admirably fair my friend

Thanks Paul, seems as though I am not the only manager getting last opponents scout report btw for their Euro/Liberat games - other managers have had the same thing sent through so might not just be an email turn problem.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 Processing...   Week 13 Processing... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed 2 May - 13:37

Tom@Charlton wrote:
Just a quick question about indiv training again Paul, sorry

I know a players skills have a limit, but I have trained the same player for two weeks now, rated at 9999, and he won't reach his maximum?

Is there a reason for this mate, cheers!

ive just looked at this Lucas 9999 and yes there is a bug with 9999s atm. Its cos the system cant actually handle a player like Lucas who's basic skills actually exceed the normal 99CR levels. 67 is the magic number for basic skills qu ae co sp lp hd ta sh vo and kn all added up, would be the normal 99CR max, which Lucas has exceeded. I need to look at b4 next week. thx
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 Processing...   Week 13 Processing... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed 2 May - 15:07

Ive had to rerun the Cup game between Gremio and Criciuma because of this ball holding issue, and the new result in Brazilian Cup is

Gremio 1 Criciuma 0
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 Processing...   Week 13 Processing... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed 2 May - 15:19

the correct next euro opponent scout report will be sent in your paper turn for teams 001 032 105 162 003 197 307 and 371, i was a bit rushed last week and forgot to reset this feature b4 doing any printing today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 Processing...   Week 13 Processing... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed 2 May - 15:34

paul,

can't help think there is something wrong with friendlies aswell.

For some reason even though i changed nothing from my 4411 CAT tactic from previous weeks for friendlies - litterally left it alone.

i lined up with only one CB and then AM BW PM TM LH RW ?????????????????

that aint right - whats even stranger is that Carlos Cuellar lined up for me at TM ?!!

whats even stranger is that I won virtually all of my games with this arse about tit line up lol!!

against the likes of phil , mark , city and brum - in fact i spanked a few of them 4-1 etc etc.

repeat this was with carlos cuellar as tm and my team positions being all over the shop for the friendlies.

oppositly, when others played me, against my full stregnth side i got battered 4-0.

looks a little strange if u read through my turn - ull see what i mean.

is the game running alright??

it does seem to be a little strange, - have noticed TM's are banging in goals for fun again which i think u originally diluted down slightly to more sensible levels or was it that u moved other positions effectiveness up to balance out.
( ie i remember u talking about upping the effectiveness of DY's fullbacks and BW's) cant remember.

the last two weeks (since the pitch changed) it seems that around the hemsoft globe, firsts, ressys and youth there are fewer goals than before execpt those games that involve a TM - last weeks turn was porobably the best example of this if u look around the globe.

just seems things aint quite running right
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 Processing...   Week 13 Processing... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed 2 May - 15:58

It is only the top TMs though to be fair, which is how it should be!
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 Processing...   Week 13 Processing... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed 2 May - 15:59

I too, won all my friendlies 4-0 or 4-1 too. Had a strong team out though, so hoping it is just good performances....
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 Processing...   Week 13 Processing... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed 2 May - 16:17

Tom@Charlton wrote:
It is only the top TMs though to be fair, which is how it should be!

I agree. D'Allesandro played at TM in the cup and didn't bang in any goals. Tbh with those playing with TM, everything goes through them so if they are good this is what you would expect to be happening.

Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 Processing...   Week 13 Processing... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed 2 May - 16:38

Ive had to replay the Roma Udinese cup game because Roma's team got mangled by the system and was full mostly of apprentices.

The replay score is

Roma 5 Udinese 0
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 Processing...   Week 13 Processing... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed 2 May - 16:58

Hi Paul

I dont seem to have recieved am email turn?

Richard.medley@vpsupplies.co.uk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 13 Processing...   Week 13 Processing... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed 2 May - 17:45

balls this post up, try again

Last edited by Will@Fulham on Wed 2 May - 17:54; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

Week 13 Processing...
Page 13 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next