Championship Football Play By Mail PBM

Football Club Management Simulation
 
HomeSiteLatest imagesLog inRegister
 

 Season 30 Week 22 processing...

Go down 
+4
Rob@Barcelona
Phil@Watford
Ben@Plymouth
Paul Hemmings
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master



Posts : 35571
Join date : 2009-12-02

Season 30 Week 22 processing... - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 30 Week 22 processing...   Season 30 Week 22 processing... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2020 6:03 pm

It was of course James Maddison not James Morrison, didnt mean to give Phil a heart attack.  coffee
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99



Posts : 2795
Reputation : 1130
Join date : 2010-09-22
Age : 38

Season 30 Week 22 processing... - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 30 Week 22 processing...   Season 30 Week 22 processing... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2020 6:05 pm

Tom@Charlton wrote:
Maybe, but even so, he had a good couple of years for West Brom but at 34 years old not sure what he can bring to the Watford side......
Just wait till he swaps Morrison for Havertz and £200mn....
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton


Posts : 4841
Reputation : 1930
Join date : 2009-11-29
Location : Nottingham

Season 30 Week 22 processing... - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 30 Week 22 processing...   Season 30 Week 22 processing... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2020 6:05 pm

Damn it, thought all the success was getting to his head..... lol!
Back to top Go down
gary@chelsea
International Star - 97/97
International Star - 97/97
gary@chelsea


Posts : 882
Reputation : 575
Join date : 2019-08-02
Age : 39
Location : Poole

Order Sheet
CLUB:

Season 30 Week 22 processing... - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 30 Week 22 processing...   Season 30 Week 22 processing... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2020 6:07 pm

Ben@Plymouth wrote:
Andy@Schalke wrote:
I suspect it's part of a larger deal....?
I was thinking the same thing. 

Even if not, I'm not questioning Phil's logic given his record this year. He could bring back Guti and I'd still not question it  lol!
There’s no need to bring me in to it 😂
Back to top Go down
Phil@Watford
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Phil@Watford


Posts : 1877
Reputation : 886
Join date : 2009-11-28
Age : 32
Location : Kendal

Order Sheet
CLUB:

Season 30 Week 22 processing... - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 30 Week 22 processing...   Season 30 Week 22 processing... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2020 6:09 pm

Paul Hemmings wrote:
It was of course James Maddison not James Morrison, didnt mean to give Phil a heart attack.  coffee
Haha I was going to say... That's not what i agree'd  lol!

Even i'm not that bad at negotiating a deal!
Back to top Go down
gary@chelsea
International Star - 97/97
International Star - 97/97
gary@chelsea


Posts : 882
Reputation : 575
Join date : 2019-08-02
Age : 39
Location : Poole

Order Sheet
CLUB:

Season 30 Week 22 processing... - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 30 Week 22 processing...   Season 30 Week 22 processing... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2020 7:18 pm

Massive well done to everyone this season , been great to get back in to the game , a lot of work to be done to get anywhere near some teams but here's to trying , two gameweeks until we all go again and start questioning every decision we have made lol
Back to top Go down
Andy@Schalke
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Andy@Schalke


Posts : 1099
Reputation : 517
Join date : 2015-08-03

Season 30 Week 22 processing... - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 30 Week 22 processing...   Season 30 Week 22 processing... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2020 7:22 pm

Paul Hemmings wrote:
It was of course James Maddison not James Morrison, didnt mean to give Phil a heart attack.  coffee

Hehe, that makes a lot more sense!

Although I prefer Toms' vision of mad-Phil fiddling while all around is burning!!
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings


Posts : 35571
Reputation : 2553
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

Season 30 Week 22 processing... - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 30 Week 22 processing...   Season 30 Week 22 processing... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2020 9:51 am

Printing this morning then I'll send out the email turns.

Now that the Lockdown has seemingly ended for most people in this country this will be the last week of Free-To-Play options and we'll go back to the normal turn costs for next week and beyond. If you are still in Lockdown and still unable to work ( some abroad still cant return to work ) then you need to let me know and I can try and sort out some kind of credit for you in order to keep you going until you return to work.
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99



Posts : 2795
Reputation : 1130
Join date : 2010-09-22
Age : 38

Season 30 Week 22 processing... - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 30 Week 22 processing...   Season 30 Week 22 processing... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2020 11:48 am

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Printing this morning then I'll send out the email turns.

Now that the Lockdown has seemingly ended for most people in this country this will be the last week of Free-To-Play options and we'll go back to the normal turn costs for next week and beyond. If you are still in Lockdown and still unable to work ( some abroad still cant return to work ) then you need to let me know and I can try and sort out some kind of credit for you in order to keep you going until you return to work.
Thanks for letting us know Paul and for being immensely generous during this time!
Back to top Go down
Andy@Schalke
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Andy@Schalke


Posts : 1099
Reputation : 517
Join date : 2015-08-03

Season 30 Week 22 processing... - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 30 Week 22 processing...   Season 30 Week 22 processing... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2020 12:49 pm

Ben@Plymouth wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:
Printing this morning then I'll send out the email turns.

Now that the Lockdown has seemingly ended for most people in this country this will be the last week of Free-To-Play options and we'll go back to the normal turn costs for next week and beyond. If you are still in Lockdown and still unable to work ( some abroad still cant return to work ) then you need to let me know and I can try and sort out some kind of credit for you in order to keep you going until you return to work.
Thanks for letting us know Paul and for being immensely generous during this time!

Absolutely, well done Paul!
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings


Posts : 35571
Reputation : 2553
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

Season 30 Week 22 processing... - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 30 Week 22 processing...   Season 30 Week 22 processing... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2020 2:17 pm

Email turns all sent out, if you have any issues then let me know.
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99



Posts : 2795
Reputation : 1130
Join date : 2010-09-22
Age : 38

Season 30 Week 22 processing... - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 30 Week 22 processing...   Season 30 Week 22 processing... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2020 2:28 pm

Thanks Paul!
Back to top Go down
gary@chelsea
International Star - 97/97
International Star - 97/97
gary@chelsea


Posts : 882
Reputation : 575
Join date : 2019-08-02
Age : 39
Location : Poole

Order Sheet
CLUB:

Season 30 Week 22 processing... - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 30 Week 22 processing...   Season 30 Week 22 processing... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2020 4:19 pm

lovely, something to read when I get home...then cry lol
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99



Posts : 2795
Reputation : 1130
Join date : 2010-09-22
Age : 38

Season 30 Week 22 processing... - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 30 Week 22 processing...   Season 30 Week 22 processing... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2020 9:59 am

Is anyone using a Mac btw to print their turnsheets - I can't for the life of me get it to print at 11 - size 9 is the most I can fit on one page and its tiny!?
Back to top Go down
Dave@Villa
International 94/94
International 94/94
Dave@Villa


Posts : 481
Reputation : 312
Join date : 2015-12-19
Age : 66
Location : New Brancepeth, Durham

Season 30 Week 22 processing... - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 30 Week 22 processing...   Season 30 Week 22 processing... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2020 3:04 pm

I'm on windows and 9 is the biggest I can get on a page too.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings


Posts : 35571
Reputation : 2553
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

Season 30 Week 22 processing... - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 30 Week 22 processing...   Season 30 Week 22 processing... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2020 4:58 pm

Ben@Plymouth wrote:
Is anyone using a Mac btw to print their turnsheets - I can't for the life of me get it to print at 11 - size 9 is the most I can fit on one page and its tiny!?

Which font are you using Ben ?
Back to top Go down
Andy@Schalke
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Andy@Schalke


Posts : 1099
Reputation : 517
Join date : 2015-08-03

Season 30 Week 22 processing... - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 30 Week 22 processing...   Season 30 Week 22 processing... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2020 5:47 pm

windows, courier new, size 10 here, and fills the page (with margins too)
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton


Posts : 4841
Reputation : 1930
Join date : 2009-11-29
Location : Nottingham

Season 30 Week 22 processing... - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 30 Week 22 processing...   Season 30 Week 22 processing... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2020 5:49 pm

Andy@Schalke wrote:
windows, courier new, size 10 here, and fills the page (with margins too)

Is that notepad Andy?
Back to top Go down
Andy@Schalke
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Andy@Schalke


Posts : 1099
Reputation : 517
Join date : 2015-08-03

Season 30 Week 22 processing... - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 30 Week 22 processing...   Season 30 Week 22 processing... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2020 9:05 pm

Tom@Charlton wrote:
Andy@Schalke wrote:
windows, courier new, size 10 here, and fills the page (with margins too)

Is that notepad Andy?
using docx in libreoffice
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99



Posts : 2795
Reputation : 1130
Join date : 2010-09-22
Age : 38

Season 30 Week 22 processing... - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 30 Week 22 processing...   Season 30 Week 22 processing... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2020 10:04 pm

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Ben@Plymouth wrote:
Is anyone using a Mac btw to print their turnsheets - I can't for the life of me get it to print at 11 - size 9 is the most I can fit on one page and its tiny!?

Which font are you using Ben ?
Courier New - I've printed at size 8a altered the spacing which has sorted it out. Must be the fact I'm using a Mac - the notepad in the Mac at size 11 makes it 2 pages for some reason.

Now I know how to do it will be fine...
Back to top Go down
 
Season 30 Week 22 processing...
Back to top 
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 Similar topics
-
» Season 26 week 23 processing...into the pre-season break...
» Season 26 Week 22 processing...End of the season...
» Season 25 week 1 processing ... the new season ...
» Season 24 week 1 processing ... new season ...
» Season 23 Week 16 Processing...

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Championship Football Play By Mail PBM :: General Game Discussion-
Jump to: