Championship Football Play By Mail PBM

Football Club Management Simulation
 
HomeSiteLog inRegister

 

 Season 31 Week 10 processing...

Go down 
+4
Tom@Charlton
Phil@Watford
Paul Hemmings
Rob@Barcelona
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master


Posts : 31855
Join date : 2009-12-02

Season 31 Week 10 processing... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 10 processing...   Season 31 Week 10 processing... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov - 19:01

Confederations Cup - Match day 5 results

Cosmos 3 Constantine 0
Sydney 2 Accra 0

Cosmos go through to the quarter-finals as group winners

Melbourne 3 Enugu 3
NewYork 1 Tokyo 0

Enugu through as group winners

Grampus 0 Tampa 1
Chicago 3 Mamelodi 0

Chicago through as group winners

Setif 1 Kaiser Chiefs 2
Wydad 1 Kansas 1

still anybody's group
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Posts : 31855
Reputation : 1930
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

Season 31 Week 10 processing... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 10 processing...   Season 31 Week 10 processing... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov - 19:02

Phil@Watford wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:
Okay, the midweek European Cup games have kicked off and that means the league games should be kicking off tomorrow morning at 1000 hours.
Impressive work that Paul, i think i did 74 dealings alone!  lol!

Drinks are on you mate  lol!
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Posts : 31855
Reputation : 1930
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

Season 31 Week 10 processing... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 10 processing...   Season 31 Week 10 processing... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov - 19:07

Champions Cup

Plymouth 2 Real Madrid 0
Inter Milan 1 Ajax 1

Plymouth and Inter both through to the quarter-finals and currently tied on ten points each

Charlton 2 Barcelona 3
Schalke 3 Celtic 2

The group of death with Barcelona topping the group by three points from Schalke who are themselves three points above Charlton with just one game left

Watford 2 Benfica 0
AC Milan 2 Paris 3

Watford through as group winners

Man City 2 Juventus 1
Bayern 2 Man United 1

Man City through as group winners
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

Posts : 4428
Reputation : 1598
Join date : 2009-11-29
Location : Nottingham

Season 31 Week 10 processing... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 10 processing...   Season 31 Week 10 processing... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov - 19:09

Phil@Watford wrote:
Tom@Charlton wrote:
Phil@Watford wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:
I've been looking through large chunks of the code to see if I can optimise anything that would help with our ongoing issue with Windows 10 and it's lack of memory and I've done the maths and worked out that having the ability to rerun any league game takes up almost 30% of the memory allocation the system needs. The system stores the stats of all players involved in a league game that week just in case a game needs to be rerun, removing that would result in a much smaller footprint and would certainly help. How do we feel about rerunnng games ? Is it still something people want ? Alot of you no longer meet the requirements because you no longer use red pen for your order sheets but I'd be interested in knowing what everybody thinks.
Personally, i've benefited from having a rerun and also had results overturned in the past cause of a rerun. However, i personally enjoy keeping the integrity of the game and would choose not to rerun a game is possible... Just my opinion though.
Just re reading this thread and not sure I understand this comment. Not having a go but when you’ve had a defeat re run and turned into a victory in just week 3 this season, how can you claim you’d choose not to rerun a game? 

What happens if I manage to keep hold of your coattails for the season and finish within 3 points of you? That rerun will be the difference? 

What happens if it is scrapped and a title challenger has a similar glitch but then can’t have a rerun? 

A little easier to claim this when you’ve already benefitted from it this season?  Why wasn’t your preference made clear after the Palace game?

Just wondering
The game was rerun due to a system error and not of my own request. 
The game against Ben last week was offered as a rerun but I choose not to... due to none of my substitutes coming on. Even though the previous week saw Sturridge come off the bench and get the winner..that could cost me the title depending on this weeks results... that is football. 

I lost the world cup final Vs Germany 2 seasons ago and they fielded Suspendeed players. But again I chose not to rerun the game. Similar to last season when Genk knocked Nantes out I agreed to the rerun out of fairness..I dont always benefit from a rerun. 

Last weeks game saw Raheem Sterling come on as PM because he had been put down to come on at TM not LH meaning there was already a TM on the field. If that game had ended up me losing I wouldn't of asked tor rerun.
Wasn’t having a go mate, just trying to point out a rerun had already happened this season and for it to stop mid season doesn’t seem right.
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

Posts : 4428
Reputation : 1598
Join date : 2009-11-29
Location : Nottingham

Season 31 Week 10 processing... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 10 processing...   Season 31 Week 10 processing... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov - 19:11

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Champions Cup

Plymouth 2 Real Madrid 0
Inter Milan 1 Ajax 1

Plymouth and Inter both through to the quarter-finals and currently tied on ten points each

Charlton 2 Barcelona 3
Schalke 3 Celtic 2

The group of death with Barcelona topping the group by three points from Schalke who are themselves three points above Charlton with just one game left

Watford 2 Benfica 0
AC Milan 2 Paris 3

Watford through as group winners

Man City 2 Juventus 1
Bayern 2 Man United 1

Man City through as group winners
Well done Rob, disappointment again for Charlton fans. 

Another big game, another defeat. Seems we can’t cope with the big occasions at all. 

Watford in the league is only going one way, let’s hope it isn’t a cricket score.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Posts : 31855
Reputation : 1930
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

Season 31 Week 10 processing... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 10 processing...   Season 31 Week 10 processing... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov - 19:12

European Cup Winners Cup

Chelsea 3 Partizan 1
Shaktar 1 Red Star 4

Chelsea unbeaten at the topp through as group winners, Red Star through as runners up

Twente 1 Gornik 2
Berlin 3 Marseille 2

Berlin through as winners Gornik through as runners up

Chelsea to play Gornik in the quarter-finals and Berlin to play Red Star

Everton 3 Sparta 1
Cologne 0 Roma 3

Everton and Roma through but not neccessarily in that order

Soton 2 Stuttgart 0
Hamburg 1 Napoli 3

Soton and Napoli through in that order


Last edited by Paul Hemmings on Tue 24 Nov - 19:21; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

Posts : 4428
Reputation : 1598
Join date : 2009-11-29
Location : Nottingham

Season 31 Week 10 processing... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 10 processing...   Season 31 Week 10 processing... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov - 19:13

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Very interesting conversation guys and maybe a usable solution suggested by Andy that would give us the best of both worlds. How do you all feel about any required reruns using players current stats ? Thanks for the feedback.

Seems a reasonable solution, however what happens if a player gets injured in the first game and then has to play the rerun? Also would the stamina get hit twice? 

I know it rarely happens but sometimes to think about if we go down this route maybe?
Back to top Go down
Phil@Watford
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Phil@Watford

Posts : 1619
Reputation : 681
Join date : 2009-11-28
Age : 31
Location : Kendal

Order Sheet
CLUB:

Season 31 Week 10 processing... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 10 processing...   Season 31 Week 10 processing... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov - 19:16

Tom@Charlton wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:
Very interesting conversation guys and maybe a usable solution suggested by Andy that would give us the best of both worlds. How do you all feel about any required reruns using players current stats ? Thanks for the feedback.

Seems a reasonable solution, however what happens if a player gets injured in the first game and then has to play the rerun? Also would the stamina get hit twice? 

I know it rarely happens but sometimes to think about if we go down this route maybe?
My understanding if a player got injured in the first game, he wouldn't be available for the second game...
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

Posts : 2940
Reputation : 1039
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 49
Location : London

Season 31 Week 10 processing... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 10 processing...   Season 31 Week 10 processing... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov - 19:16

Tom@Charlton wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:
Champions Cup

Plymouth 2 Real Madrid 0
Inter Milan 1 Ajax 1

Plymouth and Inter both through to the quarter-finals and currently tied on ten points each

Charlton 2 Barcelona 3
Schalke 3 Celtic 2

The group of death with Barcelona topping the group by three points from Schalke who are themselves three points above Charlton with just one game left

Watford 2 Benfica 0
AC Milan 2 Paris 3

Watford through as group winners

Man City 2 Juventus 1
Bayern 2 Man United 1

Man City through as group winners
Well done Rob, disappointment again for Charlton fans. 

Another big game, another defeat. Seems we can’t cope with the big occasions at all. 

Watford in the league is only going one way, let’s hope it isn’t a cricket score.
Thanks mate. I did try something a bit different which I wasn't sure would pay off. Am delighted as going to the Valley is one of the toughest away days in the game.
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

Posts : 4428
Reputation : 1598
Join date : 2009-11-29
Location : Nottingham

Season 31 Week 10 processing... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 10 processing...   Season 31 Week 10 processing... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov - 19:18

Phil@Watford wrote:
Tom@Charlton wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:
Very interesting conversation guys and maybe a usable solution suggested by Andy that would give us the best of both worlds. How do you all feel about any required reruns using players current stats ? Thanks for the feedback.

Seems a reasonable solution, however what happens if a player gets injured in the first game and then has to play the rerun? Also would the stamina get hit twice? 

I know it rarely happens but sometimes to think about if we go down this route maybe?
My understanding if a player got injured in the first game, he wouldn't be available for the second game...
So you play the rerun with 10 players?
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Posts : 31855
Reputation : 1930
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

Season 31 Week 10 processing... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 10 processing...   Season 31 Week 10 processing... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov - 19:20

European Cup

Leverkusen 1 Zenit 0
Zagreb 3 Valur 0

Leverkusen and Zagreb through

Ararat 1 Slovan 2
Leipzig 2 Blackburn 0

Leipzig and Blackburn through but Blackburn could still finish top as theyre only two points behind

Bratislava 1 Zalgiris 1
Jena 0 Coventry 0

Coventry and Jena go through

Dresden 2 Linfield 1
Auxerre 1 Westham 3

Dresden and Westham through
Back to top Go down
Phil@Watford
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Phil@Watford

Posts : 1619
Reputation : 681
Join date : 2009-11-28
Age : 31
Location : Kendal

Order Sheet
CLUB:

Season 31 Week 10 processing... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 10 processing...   Season 31 Week 10 processing... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov - 19:21

Tom@Charlton wrote:
Phil@Watford wrote:
Tom@Charlton wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:
Very interesting conversation guys and maybe a usable solution suggested by Andy that would give us the best of both worlds. How do you all feel about any required reruns using players current stats ? Thanks for the feedback.

Seems a reasonable solution, however what happens if a player gets injured in the first game and then has to play the rerun? Also would the stamina get hit twice? 

I know it rarely happens but sometimes to think about if we go down this route maybe?
My understanding if a player got injured in the first game, he wouldn't be available for the second game...
So you play the rerun with 10 players?
No i assume you would get to choose the replacement ? Could be a 50/50 as if a game is rerun a previously suspended player might be available for the rerun game. But obviously not the injured player.. So it's one of them..
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Posts : 31855
Reputation : 1930
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

Season 31 Week 10 processing... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 10 processing...   Season 31 Week 10 processing... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov - 19:24

Europa Cup

Genk 1 Basel 1
Spurs 3 PSV 2

Genk and Spurs through

Atletico 3 Brondby 0
Liverpool 1 Feyenoord 0

Atletico through as winners Liverpool through in second

Nantes 3 Etienne 0
Arsenal 4 Motherwell 3

Nantes and Arsenal through

Gladbach 0 Monaco 1
Valencia 3 Dortmund 2

Valencia through as winners Monaco and Dortmund joint second on 7 points each
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

Posts : 4428
Reputation : 1598
Join date : 2009-11-29
Location : Nottingham

Season 31 Week 10 processing... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 10 processing...   Season 31 Week 10 processing... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov - 19:25

Phil@Watford wrote:
Tom@Charlton wrote:
Phil@Watford wrote:
Tom@Charlton wrote:
Paul Hemmings wrote:
Very interesting conversation guys and maybe a usable solution suggested by Andy that would give us the best of both worlds. How do you all feel about any required reruns using players current stats ? Thanks for the feedback.

Seems a reasonable solution, however what happens if a player gets injured in the first game and then has to play the rerun? Also would the stamina get hit twice? 

I know it rarely happens but sometimes to think about if we go down this route maybe?
My understanding if a player got injured in the first game, he wouldn't be available for the second game...
So you play the rerun with 10 players?
No i assume you would get to choose the replacement ? Could be a 50/50 as if a game is rerun a previously suspended player might be available for the rerun game. But obviously not the injured player.. So it's one of them..
Difficult I’ll to choose though without seeing your updated turn? Starts getting complicated doesn’t it? 

What about stamina? If you have a rerun would the players effectively be playing two league games? 

Just thinking out loud here
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Posts : 31855
Reputation : 1930
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

Season 31 Week 10 processing... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 10 processing...   Season 31 Week 10 processing... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov - 19:28

Fairs Cup

Newcastle 1 Dusseldorf 0
Cagliari 4 Lillestrom 0

Cagliari through as winners

Reykjavik 1 Honved 1
Parma 1 Birmingham 3

Birmingham through as winners reykjavik through in second

Aberdeen 3 Ujpest 0
Atalanta 0 Leicester 2

Leicester and Aberdeen through but top spot still up for grabs

Rangers 3 Kosice 0
Fiorentina 1 Norwich 1

Norwich and Fiorentina through and ditto top spot
Back to top Go down
Phil@Watford
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Phil@Watford

Posts : 1619
Reputation : 681
Join date : 2009-11-28
Age : 31
Location : Kendal

Order Sheet
CLUB:

Season 31 Week 10 processing... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 10 processing...   Season 31 Week 10 processing... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov - 19:29

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Champions Cup

Watford 2 Benfica 0
AC Milan 2 Paris 3

Watford through as group winners

Man City 2 Juventus 1
Bayern 2 Man United 1

Man City through as group winners
Delighted for Watford, who have mainly used squad players through the Champions Cup this season the likes of Barkley, Hudson-Odoi, Jones, Rice and Sturridge to give first11 players so rest! I assume the knockout stages will ramp up the intensity of the competition!
Back to top Go down
Phil@Watford
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Phil@Watford

Posts : 1619
Reputation : 681
Join date : 2009-11-28
Age : 31
Location : Kendal

Order Sheet
CLUB:

Season 31 Week 10 processing... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 10 processing...   Season 31 Week 10 processing... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov - 19:31

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Europa Cup

Genk 1 Basel 1
Spurs 3 PSV 2

Genk and Spurs through
Scrapped through this week, pleased to have made it though! Hlozek and Brobbey in the starting lineup this week for the Belgium champions. Squad management this season keeping players on there toes to ensure that don't overuse some players as lots of games to come before the end of the season!
Back to top Go down
Phil@Watford
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Phil@Watford

Posts : 1619
Reputation : 681
Join date : 2009-11-28
Age : 31
Location : Kendal

Order Sheet
CLUB:

Season 31 Week 10 processing... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 10 processing...   Season 31 Week 10 processing... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov - 19:33

Paul Hemmings wrote:
European Cup

Leverkusen 1 Zenit 0
Zagreb 3 Valur 0

Leverkusen and Zagreb through
Leverkusen, showing some of that German grit and determination to progress through to the next round! I'm sure the fans are delighted to be supporting there team in Europe this season.. Hopefully the manager can navigate promotion and a decent European run without comprising the small squad.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Posts : 31855
Reputation : 1930
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

Season 31 Week 10 processing... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 10 processing...   Season 31 Week 10 processing... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov - 19:34

Europa Conference Cup

Lazio 3 Dragovol 1
Galatasaray 3 Steaua 1

Lazio through as winners Galatasaray through in second

Derby 2 Olympiakos 0
Stockholm 1 Anderlecht 3

Anderlecht through as winners Derby and Stockholm both on seven points

Wednesday 2 Malmo 0
Mechelen 1 Porto 0

Wednesday through as winners

Fenerbahce 1 Coleraine 2
Vienna 0 Real Betis 4

Betis through as winners Fenerbahce and Coleraine both on seven points and all  to play for
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Posts : 31855
Reputation : 1930
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

Season 31 Week 10 processing... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 10 processing...   Season 31 Week 10 processing... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov - 19:38

Intertoto Cup

Sevilla 3 Bordeaux 1
Dukla 1 Pyunik 1

still anybody's

Akranes 3 Xamax 0
Panathinaikos 3 Copenhagen 0

Akranes through

Tirana 3 Spartak 0
Ruzomberok 3 Wimbledon 1

Ruzomberok through as group winners

Ferencvaros 3 Rotterdam 4
Kragujevac 0 West Brom 2

West Brom and Rotterdam through
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Posts : 31855
Reputation : 1930
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

Season 31 Week 10 processing... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 10 processing...   Season 31 Week 10 processing... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov - 19:49

Copa Libertadores

Sao Paulo 3 Medellin 0
Nacional 4 Millonarios 0

Nacional group winners

Botafogo 3 Boca 1
Vasco 2 Estudiantes 0

Botafogo group winners

Fluminense 3 Argentinos 0
Flamengo 5 Barselona 2

Fluminense through but still close for second and top spot all to play for still

Santos 0 River Plate 5
Palmeiras 2 Talleres 0

Rioting broke at the the Fish Stadium after this shock result arrests were made and River Plate go through as winners
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

Posts : 31855
Reputation : 1930
Join date : 2009-12-02
Location : Cornwall

Season 31 Week 10 processing... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 10 processing...   Season 31 Week 10 processing... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov - 19:52

Copa Sudamerica

Emelec 2 Penarol 4
Cristal 3 El Nacional 0

Cristal and Penarol go through

Independente 2 Gremio 0
Porteno 0 Strongest 3

Independente and Gremio both through boh on twelve points currently

Amexica 2 Corinthians 4
Velez 2 Catolica 0

Corinthians through

Alianza 0 Cruzeiro 4
Defensor 0 Colo-Colo 0

Cruzeiro through as group winners Defensor through in second
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

Posts : 4428
Reputation : 1598
Join date : 2009-11-29
Location : Nottingham

Season 31 Week 10 processing... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 10 processing...   Season 31 Week 10 processing... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov - 19:53

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Copa Libertadores

Sao Paulo 3 Medellin 0
Nacional 4 Millonarios 0

Nacional group winners

Botafogo 3 Boca 1
Vasco 2 Estudiantes 0

Botafogo group winners

Fluminense 3 Argentinos 0
Flamengo 5 Barselona 2

Fluminense through but still close for second and top spot all to play for still

Santos 0 River Plate 5
Palmeiras 2 Talleres 0

Rioting broke at the the Fish Stadium after this shock result arrests were made and River Plate go through as winners
The Santos ultras are a nasty bunch for sure, wouldn’t want to cross them again. They’ve already burnt my supporters club down!
Back to top Go down
Phil@Watford
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Phil@Watford

Posts : 1619
Reputation : 681
Join date : 2009-11-28
Age : 31
Location : Kendal

Order Sheet
CLUB:

Season 31 Week 10 processing... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 10 processing...   Season 31 Week 10 processing... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov - 19:53

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Copa Libertadores

Botafogo 3 Boca 1
Vasco 2 Estudiantes 0

Botafogo group winners
Botafogo done a stunning job securing passage into the next round! Showing why they were the winners last season. Even with injuries to Anderson, Hulk and Couto. However, Dani Alves, Tete and Veron look like they have slotted in well! Will be interesting to see the goal breakdown to see if Veron has started his Botafogo career in style, as he was the causality from the poor start to the season and a move away from SAM.
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99


Posts : 2291
Reputation : 812
Join date : 2010-09-22
Age : 36

Season 31 Week 10 processing... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 10 processing...   Season 31 Week 10 processing... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov - 20:14

Didn’t expect a Plymouth win, whether they can do it again in the league, who knows!

Delighted with Independiente and Atletico, shame for Twente but defo a step too far for them at this stage!

Roll on 10am...
Back to top Go down
gary@chelsea
Regular International - 95/95
Regular International - 95/95
gary@chelsea

Posts : 622
Reputation : 399
Join date : 2019-08-02
Age : 38
Location : Poole

Season 31 Week 10 processing... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 10 processing...   Season 31 Week 10 processing... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov - 20:23

Paul Hemmings wrote:
European Cup Winners Cup

Chelsea 3 Partizan 1
Shaktar 1 Red Star 4

Chelsea unbeaten at the topp through as group winners, Red Star through as runners up
Excellent from Chelsea with a rotated squad through out the group where i had the depth to rotate positions , be interested to see how Lo Celso and Coady did on their debuts as well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Season 31 Week 10 processing... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 31 Week 10 processing...   Season 31 Week 10 processing... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Season 31 Week 10 processing...
Back to top 
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Championship Football Play By Mail PBM :: General Game Discussion-
Jump to: