International Teams

Go down 
+2
Rob@Barcelona
Tom@Charlton
6 posters
AuthorMessage

International Teams Empty
PostSubject: International Teams   International Teams Icon_minitimeWed 1 Sep - 23:34

My appologies to one and all for being the only International manger to hang on to his job.

I feel that this is somewhat unjust, as some International managers have held their posts for a few seasons and should be rewarded with not getting into a lottery for an International job.

Although given the competition for the major International sides, I bet there will be a LOT of tossing (of coins that is) with Paul. Smile
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: International Teams   International Teams Icon_minitimeWed 1 Sep - 23:40

To avoid disappointment and frustration, would it be better if we sorted it out here, so we all know what we are getting?

Would everyone prefer to get last years teams, or just have new ones.

We could start a list for everyone to sort out who they get before sending turns off?

Just a thought, but everyone has to be in agreement suppose. Just seems a better way to me, to be honest?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: International Teams   International Teams Icon_minitimeWed 1 Sep - 23:48

if i dont get tonga, i dont wanna play, thats right, i will take my balls and fuck off and play with them on my own!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: International Teams   International Teams Icon_minitimeWed 1 Sep - 23:50

Spain should be left for Iain as he has been the manager for a few seasons and won the previous World Cup (Sorry Matt but I am sure you will sort it out between you two if Iain will let you have the Spanish job)!

Phil done ever so well getting a below par French team to the World Cup final, so he should be allowed another crack with France.

That is all I wish to say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: International Teams   International Teams Icon_minitimeThu 2 Sep - 9:04

I'd like another crack with the Dutch, but would be happy to go to Portugal if someone else really wants the Dutch

In fact...I'd quite like Portugal.. maybe even Ivory Coast...oh bollocks I dont know...here's my top 3

1) Ivory Coast
2) Portugal
3) Holland

in fact, sod the Dutch unless nobody else wants em...let me see if I can bring the WC to Africa!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: International Teams   International Teams Icon_minitimeThu 2 Sep - 10:11

I want Germany after having croatia last year
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: International Teams   International Teams Icon_minitimeThu 2 Sep - 10:42

Argentina please?!
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: International Teams   International Teams Icon_minitimeThu 2 Sep - 11:23

Uruguay or Chile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: International Teams   International Teams Icon_minitimeThu 2 Sep - 11:58

Holland, Portugal & ghana are my teams of choice in that order please
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: International Teams   International Teams Icon_minitimeThu 2 Sep - 12:21

So as it stands..

and I think we should go for a 32 team world cup, so everyones involved..
would also be good to have a few of the minor teams involved so we get a few shocks maybe...by the way, i'm feeling all portuguse all of a sudden. Hang the Dutch and the Ivorians...well, not literally, maybe just Ryan Babel.

1) Italy - Martin@Bohemians
2) Spain - Iain@Madrid or Matt@Barcelona ( if they want it...)
3) Germany - Gaz@Chelsea
4) Holland - Will@Fulham
5) Portugal - Rich@Leicester
6) France - Phil@Arsenal (do you want them Phil?)
7) Brazil - Jamie@Watford
Cool Argentina - Jonny@Emploli
9) England - Rich@Birmingham
10) Serbia
11) Uruguay - Rob@Inter
12) Ghana
13) Chile - Mark@Newcastle
14) USA
15) Australia
16) Scotland
17) Croatia
18) Russia
19) Ukraine
20) Belgium
21) Mexico
22) Japan
23) South Korea
24) Ivory Coast - Tom@Charlton
25) Sweden
26) Norway
27) Denmark
28) Cameroon
29) South Africa
30) Greece
31) Turkey
32) Algeria

ps..dont see me as some kind of self-appointed 'list maker' in Stu's absence!. Just thought I'd put peoples names next to who they said they wanted and see if we could all agree.

Last edited by Rich@Leicester on Thu 2 Sep - 15:26; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: International Teams   International Teams Icon_minitimeThu 2 Sep - 12:29

I'll take on mighty England again!
Back to top Go down
Jamie@Watford
International 94/94
International 94/94

PostSubject: Re: International Teams   International Teams Icon_minitimeThu 2 Sep - 13:00

I'm gonna get an international team this year

Was going to put down England France Holland Germany

Looks like I'm out of luck there, wouldn't mind France if Phil doesnt want them

I suppose taking on Brazil wouldn't be too bad tho!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: International Teams   International Teams Icon_minitimeThu 2 Sep - 13:24

consider it done James
Back to top Go down
Mark@Newcastle
International 94/94
International 94/94
Mark@Newcastle

PostSubject: Re: International Teams   International Teams Icon_minitimeThu 2 Sep - 13:48

Humph... all of the cream gone then.

I'll take any of these...

Chile
Belgium
Mexico
Denmark
Turkey

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: International Teams   International Teams Icon_minitimeThu 2 Sep - 13:54

Nobody fancying Ivory Coast with Drogba, or Russia with Arshavin and the most inform Russian in the game?...interesting.
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: International Teams   International Teams Icon_minitimeThu 2 Sep - 15:08

I had Argentina last year and would like a chance with them again, after getting them to the semi finals.

If not, I'd like to think I'd get a chance with Germany, managing Bayern and all

Thats if Jamie doesn't want them again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: International Teams   International Teams Icon_minitimeThu 2 Sep - 16:20

I'll take Ghana!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: International Teams   International Teams Icon_minitimeThu 2 Sep - 17:34

as i said i want Germany, i would'nt take this list as gospel as people who dont like it will just write their options down and take a chance on the flip of a coin, I agree Martin should have the option to manage Italy again as he won the trophy but i think no one else should be able to manage the same team again to give everyone a chance with different teams.
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: International Teams   International Teams Icon_minitimeThu 2 Sep - 17:48

The point of this list is so people can arrange who they want and so aren't left with some shitty nation they didn't want all season long.

If everyone agrees then it shouldn't be that difficult?

Like I said I would prefer Germany, as I did last year, but had to step aside as Jamie was given priority. I'm pretty sure he will want them again, as he owns probably half the national team, with me owning the other half!!

If he still wants them, then I will happily go again with Aregentina.
Back to top Go down
Matt@Barcelona
Regular International - 95/95
Regular International - 95/95
Matt@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: International Teams   International Teams Icon_minitimeThu 2 Sep - 21:48

I wont be taking an International team this season, really lost interest in it last time round!

So Spain's all Iain's again! queen
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: International Teams   International Teams Icon_minitimeMon 6 Sep - 19:11

This seemed like a good idea at the time, but without input from every manager, it might prove irrelevant in the end.

Shame, but maybe we could have done with more time with it.

Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: International Teams   International Teams Icon_minitimeThu 9 Sep - 20:36

to save all the squabbling i think i'll just have another donkey nation like Belarus. i've never been a lucky tosser anyway.
Back to top Go down

International Teams
Page 1 of 1