Championship Football Play By Mail PBM

Football Club Management Simulation

HomeSiteLatest imagesLog inRegister

quick fire question to those in the know.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

quick fire question to those in the know. Empty
PostSubject: quick fire question to those in the know.   quick fire question to those in the know. Icon_minitimeSun 13 Mar - 21:42

Pedro Leon PT88 CR84 TS 67

qu5 ae5 4co sp4 lp3 2ta 1hd 3sh 1vo 6kn 4cg 0dr 5of 4mm 4st 0ld 4vi 0tk 4fk 4co 4pn

these are his stats after 2 reviews, feedback says mouriniho has publicy critised him and that hes not in their 22 hence stats.

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english2010/sports/2011-02/22/c_13742723.htm

do these stats look right?

Higher? lower? about right?

HISTORY

basically hes represesnt the spanish u21's successfully was on fire for Getafe which promted Real Madrid to pay 10m Euro for him.
Has since not fitted into Mourinhio's plans, aka Ballotelli aka Quaresma, aka Gago.

i have players in my youth team with better skills and PT CR so i am a little confused hence would love to know people think he should have just to canvass opinions.

if people think hes about right ill leave it, its not a biggy but id like to know so im barking up the same tree as others.

i had ear marked him for my right hand side with Vicenza,

u know a Real madrid winger coverterted by City, chelsea and Ac milan should be able to break into a Seria B feeder clubs 11, apparently not.

http://www.givemefootball.com/premier-league/10m-arsenal-wing-wizard-target-set-for-summer-swit

thanks in advance, all sensible comments for or against will be much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: quick fire question to those in the know.   quick fire question to those in the know. Icon_minitimeSun 13 Mar - 21:47

stats wise he looks like rory delap. he's better than that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: quick fire question to those in the know.   quick fire question to those in the know. Icon_minitimeSun 13 Mar - 21:56

what would u suggest stu for pt cr based on the recent changes?

his stats are total gash, i really think half my youth team have got better stats, would laugh but its so daft.
Back to top Go down
Mark@Newcastle
International 94/94
International 94/94
Mark@Newcastle

PostSubject: Re: quick fire question to those in the know.   quick fire question to those in the know. Icon_minitimeSun 13 Mar - 22:19

Should be better rated than that..... if this is the future it may be time to bulldoze our academies. scratch
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: quick fire question to those in the know.   quick fire question to those in the know. Icon_minitimeSun 13 Mar - 22:58

Will@Fulham wrote:
what would u suggest stu for pt cr based on the recent changes?

his stats are total gash, i really think half my youth team have got better stats, would laugh but its so daft.

well....put it this way....

fernando gago has started (and finished and come on as a sub) less times than pedro leon for real madrid this season. i think gago was a 9999 when i got rid of him. so.....on that basis.....he should be pretty damn good. though as yet he isn't capped for Spain, whereas Gago has been many times for Argentina.

I think he should be a 9590. but that is my opinion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: quick fire question to those in the know.   quick fire question to those in the know. Icon_minitimeSun 13 Mar - 23:28

thats pretty much what i thought.

maybe if i was being harsh 95 88, but i honestly was expecting 95 90 with a few flair based stats, bit of pace, bit of trickery, control etc etc, nothing world beating but something that suggests hes more a Real madrid player than Burton Albions 2nd eleven.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: quick fire question to those in the know.   quick fire question to those in the know. Icon_minitimeSun 13 Mar - 23:46

His stats are grantedly pretty poor IMO 94/90 would be more realistic, he will never be a world beater but is a much better player than as currently rated.

If you want rid of him there is a spare £2 that I am sure can be dug up from the inards of my sofa Laughing

But then again it would be a waste of your time holding out for £2 from an ex manager in this game.
Back to top Go down

quick fire question to those in the know.
Page 1 of 1