Paul Hemmings
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master

Week 7 Processing - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 7 Processing   Week 7 Processing - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue 7 Feb - 11:10

Martin O'Neill has bought Michel Salcido from Watford for £6millions and that should help Watford's bank balance and Joe Royle at Ipswich has splashed out £4millions on Odemwingie from Watford which will help even more.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 Processing   Week 7 Processing - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue 7 Feb - 11:15

Now im running the news/coaching/wages/morale and financial matters then I will be able to start the printing and do the reporting.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 Processing   Week 7 Processing - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue 7 Feb - 11:18

Phil@Arsenal wrote:
Just curious Paul. You mentioned reviews before. Did you get a chance to do the one I arnt in? Sorry for the don't size lol. I just press print n that's the size it comes out as. .

I did review your goalkeeper as I think he deserves it for a good season so far and their were some compelling words from Arsene Wenger I found on Sky, so it was pretty good, I dont think he's as good as Hart though tbh, not atm anyway. So I upped him to a 9794 for now but it might go higher if Wenger's words are proved correct.

Last edited by Paul Hemmings on Tue 7 Feb - 11:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 Processing   Week 7 Processing - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue 7 Feb - 11:21

I also reviewed young Oxlade-Chamberlain as he would seem to have a very bright future.
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 Processing   Week 7 Processing - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue 7 Feb - 11:24

cheers
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 Processing   Week 7 Processing - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue 7 Feb - 11:35

I'm changing the deadline day from the Monday to the Sunday because I really need all the turns here to start work on first thing monday morning and the postman doesnt arrive until gone 4pm sometimes.

So from now on the deadline day will be

SUNDAY
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 Processing   Week 7 Processing - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue 7 Feb - 11:54

We'll start our reviews with the match at Birmingham which ended in a victory for Arsenal. Motty was at this match for us.

"Well it was all about Sergio Aguero before the match wasnt it, but it didnt turn out quite the way the Birmingham boss had wanted, with Arsenal dominating play with 61% of the possession and man of the match Andrei Arshavin in very fine form indeed. Both Tevez and Van Persie outshone new boy Aguero and this win gives the Gunners three wins out of three now and they look a real title threat this year".

Thankyou John, and what about Birmingham.

"Well they made alot of changes to accomodate Aguero and although he did play well, along with Gareth Bale and Ashley Young, the management team here at Birmingham will be expecting far better things in the future. One thing I will say for Birmingham is that they do have a wealth of talent here with the likes of Andy Caroll, Tom Cleverley, Javier Hernandez and Heurelho Gomes only able to get a seat on the bench for this game, surely players of that calibre wont be happy for long keeping the bench warm."
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 Processing   Week 7 Processing - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue 7 Feb - 11:57

Arsenal did win the race to sign youngster Thomas Eisfeld this week ( they have priority with him being a NEW ).
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 Processing   Week 7 Processing - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue 7 Feb - 12:02

Lille won the race to sign Sylvain Distin in the end.
Back to top Go down
Phil@Watford
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Phil@Watford

Order Sheet
CLUB:

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 Processing   Week 7 Processing - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue 7 Feb - 12:04

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Arsenal did win the race to sign youngster Thomas Eisfeld this week ( they have priority with him being a NEW ).

Great news! Let's hope he turns into the next gotze lol.
Back to top Go down
Phil@Watford
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Phil@Watford

Order Sheet
CLUB:

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 Processing   Week 7 Processing - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue 7 Feb - 12:13

Paul Hemmings wrote:

Great news for lille, soild defender and at a cheap price. Will hopefully help lille keep up there good form.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 Processing   Week 7 Processing - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue 7 Feb - 12:19

Ive just received Stuart's turn and it's great news, he's been ill since christmas, but is feeling better now and will be returning next week. Great to have him back I'm sure you will all agree.

But the question is will Roma be able to keep winning now the great tinkerer is back ?

Looks and smells like his order sheet has been wrapped around his chips !!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 Processing   Week 7 Processing - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue 7 Feb - 12:36

Okay, moving swiftly on, trying not to think about chips, even though its dinner time, my wife would kill me if I made the house smell of chips.

We can join Jonathan Pierce at St James's Park where Newcastle hammered poor Westham.

"You're right about one thing, Westham were hammered, if you'll excuse the pun, they fell apart in the face of the Newcastle onslught and never recovered from going two goals down inside the first thirteen minutes. But, and there is a big but here, the win was mostly down to Westham's woeful defending, rather than Newcastle's sublime football. Once the home side had established their three nil lead the game became very testy with tackles flying in from all directions and to behonest I thought Newcastle lacked anysort of real direction and will certainly face sterner tests than Westham."

So still work to be done there at newcastle ?

"Yes for sure, they play this popular MIX tactic but like so many play without a playmaker, so sometimes its good, or even great, but at other times its woeful, and in the end I dont think they can expect consistent success playing like this, but then of course they are the European Champions, and top of the league, so who am I to criticise, right ?"

Right.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 Processing   Week 7 Processing - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue 7 Feb - 12:51

Chelsea are our next port of call and we can go over to Paul Mitchell. Are you there Paul ?

"Just about, i'm still being fed wrong information in my earpiece though, but I'll struggle on. Chelsea are too good for this league but this was a game that Charlton should have won, they grabbed 63% of the possession and created more chances and with Jack Wilshere they had the man of the match by a mile, but they did fail to score and when the chance fell to John Obi Mikel he took it with some aplomb to give the league leaders an undeserved victory."

So what went wrong for Chelsea ?

"They play the MIX tactic without a playmaker ( have I said that before ? ) and sometimes it works and sometimes it doesnt, against the lesser teams it may work well, but against a good side like Charlton it just didnt work, even though they got the three points."

"So to sum up Charlton were robbed."
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 Processing   Week 7 Processing - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue 7 Feb - 12:52

Chelsea did sign youngster Patrick Bamford though, they had priority on the NEW.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 Processing   Week 7 Processing - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue 7 Feb - 13:01

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Ross@Blackpool wrote:
Thanks god im my own boss now! i gave myself some time off to see my team lose 1-0 at home Sad

Now to explain to the misses there wont be any food on the table this week....

Maybe we should all chip in and buy Ross a bag of crisps ? Very Happy

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, This bread and butter lifestyle is gettign boring!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 Processing   Week 7 Processing - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue 7 Feb - 13:05

Paul Hemmings wrote:

Really not happy with this after sgreeing a personal deal with Watford. I also did not renew a loan because of this signing. Not happy!
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 Processing   Week 7 Processing - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue 7 Feb - 13:08

Not sure if that makes it worse! Certainly harder to take!

Paul, is there a reason that I consistently fail to take my chances?

I seem to be making them ok, but putting the ball in the bag is proving more difficult!
Back to top Go down
Mark@Newcastle
International 94/94
International 94/94
Mark@Newcastle

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 Processing   Week 7 Processing - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue 7 Feb - 13:27

The smell of chips has sent Paul scuttling off for din dins.... lol!
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 Processing   Week 7 Processing - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue 7 Feb - 13:43

That's better, couldn't find any chips but a sausage sandwich hit the spot.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 Processing   Week 7 Processing - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue 7 Feb - 13:45

Tom@Charlton wrote:
Paul, is there a reason that I consistently fail to take my chances?

I seem to be making them ok, but putting the ball in the bag is proving more difficult!

I'll review that when I get round to printing your turn.
Back to top Go down
Rob@Barcelona
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Rob@Barcelona

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 Processing   Week 7 Processing - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue 7 Feb - 13:48

Just on a plane on the way to the land of sausage eaters
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 Processing   Week 7 Processing - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue 7 Feb - 13:55

Ive checked the Distin deal and Watford def wrote down toclub 352 it wasnt one of my typos and from then on the system did the best it could.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 Processing   Week 7 Processing - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue 7 Feb - 13:55

Rob@Inter wrote:
Just on a plane on the way to the land of sausage eaters

You're coming to Cornwall ?
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 Processing   Week 7 Processing - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue 7 Feb - 14:03

lol!
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 Processing   Week 7 Processing - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue 7 Feb - 14:14

The game at Plymouth provided the home side with a good win that they deserved against a very well organised Reading team. Robinho was the man of the match with match winner Wayne Rooney not far behind. Plymouth's MIX tactics played out fairly well for the first time, with Samir Nasri given early responsibility for the playmaking role, but you kinda get the feeling that the players have all been wedged into positions that they are not quite fully comfortable in, and it was a good performance without being breathtakingly great, which is what Plymouth fans have come to expect over the years. Very solid in defence though and Reading couldnt capitalise on any of the four chances they created.

One pundit suggested they abandon the MIX tactic altogether and go for a tactic that made better use of Rooney and the great dynamos the team have available to them.

Plymouth did win the race to sign Per Mertesacker as he eagerly accepted his new contract.
Back to top Go down

Week 7 Processing
Page 13 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next