Paul Hemmings
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

Game Development idea - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Development idea   Game Development idea - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Feb - 19:28

easy tiger lol Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Development idea   Game Development idea - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Feb - 19:42

i might not watch this after all lol!

looks like fast flowing attractive football is going to be at a premium.

both sides look like they just want to cancel each other out.

midfields that line up with Barry,Parker ,De Jong and van bommel aint going to be particurly joyous to watch in a creative way lol
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Game Development idea   Game Development idea - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Feb - 20:18

lyon 4 cannes 3 4chancesto5 50% CFsub50PMSTsup3good

one tactic is strong on the outside and one is strong on the inside hence quite a few goals now there is more space to exploit.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Game Development idea   Game Development idea - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Feb - 20:19

Will@Fulham wrote:
i might not watch this after all lol!

looks like fast flowing attractive football is going to be at a premium.

both sides look like they just want to cancel each other out.

midfields that line up with Barry,Parker ,De Jong and van bommel aint going to be particurly joyous to watch in a creative way lol

looks like both sides are playing for a draw already 18 minutes gone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Development idea   Game Development idea - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Feb - 20:32

just a bit.
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Game Development idea   Game Development idea - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Feb - 20:38

If England can get more down the right, the dutch left back looks a bit wobbly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Development idea   Game Development idea - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Feb - 20:45

Can Paul implement the Scott Parker 'throw yourself at the floor in front of the ball hence blocking a shooting opportunity' perhaps as a player command PAR Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Development idea   Game Development idea - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Feb - 20:51

zzzzzzzz Sleep

well that was fun

Tom@Charlton wrote:
If England can get more down the right, the dutch left back looks a bit wobbly.

give over hes doing alright for a guy whos more at home in the middle.

i dont know if its a ploy to make the game as dull as possible but a back 4 made up of Cb's and two holding defensive midfielders.
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Game Development idea   Game Development idea - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Feb - 20:51

Rich@Birmingham wrote:
Can Paul implement the Scott Parker 'throw yourself at the floor in front of the ball hence blocking a shooting opportunity' perhaps as a player command PAR Wink

yeah I like it Idea
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Development idea   Game Development idea - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Feb - 20:58

lol,

parkers been excellent.
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Game Development idea   Game Development idea - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Feb - 21:01

[quote=Will@Fulham] give over hes doing alright for a guy whos more at home in the middle.[/quote]

Oops, is he one of yours?
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Game Development idea   Game Development idea - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Feb - 21:02

when i turned it on i thought id missed the first 85 minutes the way they were rolling it around the back four! (this was about the 25th minute)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Development idea   Game Development idea - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Feb - 21:03

didnt realise hed only played 30 mins in the last 4 months due to a lengthly injury.

did ok.

dont worry Milner maintains my representation and interest cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Development idea   Game Development idea - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Feb - 21:13

different gravy seri
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Game Development idea   Game Development idea - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Feb - 21:15

Hope the Bayern manager is watching, he might get a game then.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Development idea   Game Development idea - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Feb - 21:17

whats that saying.

form is temporary class is permanent.

if ever there was a case
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Game Development idea   Game Development idea - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Feb - 21:18

Tell Xherdan Shaqiri that....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Development idea   Game Development idea - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Feb - 21:22

if it makes u feel better u can blame it all on milner coming on
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Game Development idea   Game Development idea - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Feb - 21:30

What's interesting about that Robben goal, and his performance generally is that he is essentially playing as a roaming winger or false winger, not cutting inside but drifting around when it suits him- is this something that can recreated in CF at all as its becoming more common in world
football?
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Game Development idea   Game Development idea - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Feb - 21:41

ST S2 combo either side of a CF should do that with ISF?
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Game Development idea   Game Development idea - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Feb - 21:50

Potentially it might work, although its not so much cutting inside as drifting. If you look at how Robben plays, and it's common watching Messi for example is that they roam, drop deep and inside from their wings either as a false 10 or false winger. This gives at advantage in the centre, when required and allows the full-back to bomb past. Also means that people can pop up unmarked (as Robben just did).
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Game Development idea   Game Development idea - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Feb - 21:58

target man does that job in the game i think
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Development idea   Game Development idea - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Feb - 22:01

Ben@Plymouth wrote:
What's interesting about that Robben goal, and his performance generally is that he is essentially playing as a roaming winger or false winger, not cutting inside but drifting around when it suits him- is this something that can recreated in CF at all as its becoming more common in world
football?

i think its just the TM role in Hemsoft, bassically off the front man picking up the bits or recieveing the ball from deep

he really was given license to go where he pleased,

His link up play with snjeider wasnt eyecatching but it was consistant and effective, thought the dutch suffered when snjeder went off as they missed that link as sadly i thought emanuelson just ran around alot with no real purpose.

you can imagine with Van der vaart in the mix why they do ok.

great fight back from england, we do lack a little craft in the final third, although obviously rooney can gives us that.

thought welbeck did ok in a tireless role although im still not sure we can put our hat on him just yet, sadly though i dont see too many others that have the same presence and speed for that one up top role.

for me sturridge is a shoeing to go to the euros, end product isnt always there but no defender wants to play agaisnt him, will keep the best on their toes.

Last edited by Will@Fulham on Wed 29 Feb - 22:07; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Development idea   Game Development idea - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Feb - 22:03

i think southgate used 3 verys then when decsribing robben as one of the best in the world lol!!!!! queen

so much for my kids getting a game.

Vlaar comes on and they concede two goals .........brilliant lol
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Game Development idea   Game Development idea - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Feb - 22:06

Yeah I think you're both right, although he also make some runs in the channels and down the wing. I guess giving the TM a free role might work but means in most tactics he is involved in would break down as the AM would struggle
to find him.
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Game Development idea   Game Development idea - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Feb - 22:07

TL and TR? lol (it doesnt exist so dont try it haha)
Back to top Go down

Game Development idea
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next