Paul Hemmings
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

Game Development idea - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Development idea   Game Development idea - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Feb - 22:07

TL and TR? lol (it doesnt exist so dont try it haha)
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Game Development idea   Game Development idea - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Feb - 22:25

Lol
Back to top Go down
Paul Hemmings
Games Master
Games Master
Paul Hemmings

PostSubject: Re: Game Development idea   Game Development idea - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu 1 Mar - 16:23

Ive finished testing the longer field of play now and the different tactical systems seem mostly to be still balanced, although I have a few issues with SLO and wingbacks that I need to look at, which I'll do today.

I will be implementing the change for the coming games.
Back to top Go down
Ben@Plymouth
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Game Development idea   Game Development idea - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu 1 Mar - 16:32

Paul Hemmings wrote:

Great effort Paul considering you only started looking at this last week - will be interesting to see what happens this turn even more now then!
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Game Development idea   Game Development idea - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu 1 Mar - 16:40

Paul Hemmings wrote:

I'm a bit nervous about this (I was going to say uneasy but if you think you can have SLO WBK working then im just nervous lol)

nice going paul.

this week i'm going with the same players but 1 positional change and a couple of commands:

GK: VIVIANO
LK: MAXWELL (DEF)
RK: RAFINHA (DEF)
CL: BONUCCI (DOL)
CC: THIAGO
CR: ALEX (DOR)
AL: JOSUE (DEF)
AR: DE ROSSI (LRS)
PM: AQUILANI
P2: KRASIC
CF: PAZZINI (SOS)

I think its the best I can be away from home using SLO with WBKs. though part of me is thinking maybe having maxwell and rafinha on ATT might have given me some more chances and that a DEF command probably wont actually help them defend that much, since they are better at going forward than backwards and since Josue and De Rossi are there to be fill in the holes. Maybe i'm playing too much in my own half here. we'll see, but i'll have 4 players against 2 of Inter in the centre...think it'll be won out wide if i'm honest looking at the strength of Ribery and Di Maria. hmmmm....a DY here might have given me some extra space in the attacking third since Rob is not playing an AM. I think I may have given him a get-out-of jail free card there since he told me he thought he made a mistake by not going 4-5-1. looks like a missed opportunity.

I think I may have to play MIXED away from home going forward as it's the tactic which means less tinkering about and might give me a better chance, especially against these teams with good width.
Back to top Go down
Tom@Charlton
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99
Tom@Charlton

PostSubject: Re: Game Development idea   Game Development idea - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu 1 Mar - 17:14

Paul Hemmings wrote:
Ive finished testing the longer field of play now and the different tactical systems seem mostly to be still balanced, although I have a few issues with SLO and wingbacks that I need to look at, which I'll do today.

Can you adjust the commands on my PM,P2, DL and DR please.

Didn't think it would happen so quickly, so assumed it would be the usual pitch.

Good work though.
Back to top Go down
Tom
World Star - 99/99
World Star - 99/99

PostSubject: Re: Game Development idea   Game Development idea - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu 1 Mar - 17:30

hmmm....paul is there any chance we can wait a week cos I already sent my turn assuming it would be old pitch? I think with new pitch, looking at the effectiveness of WBKs in SLO I would play MIX away from home and drop a PM for a DY.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Development idea   Game Development idea - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu 1 Mar - 18:48

have no idea if i need to be or not

but a little concerned now.
Back to top Go down

Game Development idea
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11